colormeblue

Jul 27, 2022
played the new update (i know i'm late lol), love all the new scenes - especially the ones with Frank, Marcy, Gemma, Chris and he sister. looking forward to more!

Dec 15, 2019
I m blocked (3.5.3) with "I should see Gemma again in the bocing at 14". and "see what Frank is up...."
I tried to stay and not stay (levae to frank) both in boxing and in wiight room but no way to remove objective and change effect

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I m blocked (3.5.3) with "I should see Gemma again in the bocing at 14". and "see what Frank is up...."
I tried to stay and not stay (levae to frank) both in boxing and in wiight room but no way to remove objective and change effect
Clear the "Check on Frank" stuff first, to completion. There are multiple steps in the sequence, and you have to visit the weight room to see what he's doing over multiple days to complete the sequence. I don't think anything else will trigger properly until you complete that storyline first.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Hey, wouldn't it be nice if you shared changelog either on patreon or here for the latest paid version? People would be less likely to pay for something if they don't know what they are getting.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is there meant to be any progression with Lucy at yoga ? All I keep getting is "relationship increased" with the teacher, but not her, doesn't seem to matter what choices you select in the yoga scene(s).
EDIT: Nevermind, looking at the NPC info, it's the end of her current content I assume.

Last edited:

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I'm trying to progress with Betty but have no idea how. I've looked through the tread and haven't seen anyone asking about it at all. She shows up on the map with Lola at the Johnson house at 20:00 but she's not at the actual location. What am I supposed to do?

Feb 27, 2023
it's a good game, the story is nice, the models used are atypical, it's a change from the models that all look the same in all the other games.
I just think it's a shame that the pregnancy tag is present and only half represented, I mean we've got lots of details like contraceptive pills and mentions (pregnant or ... days without after sex pill) in the character bio but no physical changes on the girls, it feels like this detail is going to be put in place last just to push people to keep playing, I think it's a shame if you throw it into something do it all or don't do it at all ...

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
it's a good game, the story is nice, the models used are atypical, it's a change from the models that all look the same in all the other games.
I just think it's a shame that the pregnancy tag is present and only half represented, I mean we've got lots of details like contraceptive pills and mentions (pregnant or ... days without after sex pill) in the character bio but no physical changes on the girls, it feels like this detail is going to be put in place last just to push people to keep playing, I think it's a shame if you throw it into something do it all or don't do it at all ...
I agree with what my colleague said. For me it is the big BUT of this game. (And I add that I hope he can have sex with Marcy soon).

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I agree with what my colleague said. For me it is the big BUT of this game. (And I add that I hope he can have sex with Marcy soon).
The problem i think going too wide instead of tall. There are a lot of characters and finite amount of resources developers can allocate to each. And a lot of fetishes they try to implement as well. At that point it's unavoidable some of those won't be developed as others, or at all.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
Feb 27, 2023
The problem i think going too wide instead of tall. There are a lot of characters and finite amount of resources developers can allocate to each. And a lot of fetishes they try to implement as well. At that point it's unavoidable some of those won't be developed as others, or at all.
I understand it's a big game with dozens of characters and hundreds of possibilities, but in this case you shouldn't launch something you can't finish. In the next update, which will be released for free tomorrow, there should be an option to deactivate all pregnancy-related settings... So it's not going to be added to the game any time soon, and that's a shame ...

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes