GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In the next update, which will be released for free tomorrow, there should be an option to deactivate all pregnancy-related settings... So it's not going to be added to the game any time soon, and that's a shame ..
It would be silly to deactivate something that will be expanded upon later in the game. He has a plan for the pregnancy content, but it's not time for it yet in the story.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
It would be silly to deactivate something that will be expanded upon later in the game. He has a plan for the pregnancy content, but it's not time for it yet in the story.
By my uneducated guess, it is in a far future. Seems like ntr is the current focus as people asking for it. Which i really don't care for. And stopped subscribing to it immediately after.

Edit: I am not in a delusion to expect or demand every piece of fiction to cater to my tastes. I simply noted my reaction to the current direction, as i stated before, i understand regardless of intentions devs can only deliver which is within their resources.

Also pregnancy content have an extreme difficulty with so many characters sharing so many scenes together. I don't know myself if it can be done without ai help at this point :p

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
As an unrelated note, if you are below 40 years of age, with current advances in medicine, and with expected breakthroughts, you might actually live up to 200 years.
That's nice and well, but can I, when I'm 180 years old, still get hard? (Without imagining my 20 year old girlfriend having sex with another man, of course.) That is the most important question here.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
As someone who's coming back to this after an year, do you need at least two playthroughs to see all available content?
Not really unless you want to make Lucas stay forever in the house for his sandbox ntr events. NTR scenes are in dream while MC scenes are not. By progressing with quests he will be gone at some point and every ntr events are pretty much happen by your choice and repeatable, and there isn't a point of no-return yet (MC will not lose his content by progressing ntr ones).

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes