• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

colormeblue

Jul 27, 2022
how to get corruption points on Marie to trigger the NTR scenes with Frank? i used to be able to get em without any issues before the 0.3.6.1 update.

Jan 8, 2022
Damn I forgot what I needed to do to sell joints, anyone able to remind me? I remember how to craft them just need help with the selling part.

Edit: And how to get more weed.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Damn I forgot what I needed to do to sell joints, anyone able to remind me? I remember how to craft them just need help with the selling part.

Edit: And how to get more weed.
If I recall correctly, you can sell it to the hippies that are hanging out on the beach area at night. They have a camper there. Some wild times can be had, too.

realpeter

Oct 10, 2019
How can I release Claire`s Pink Guitar from Vlad's Pawnshop? All I get is a leave button.
Looks like Walkthrough Notes have not been updated for v0.3.6.1-

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
So apparently I dissed Lillie (the skater girl) at an early-on party and now I'm friend-zoned, is there an easy hack to get her arc activated?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So apparently I dissed Lillie (the skater girl) at an early-on party and now I'm friend-zoned, is there an easy hack to get her arc activated?
Well you could try Ren Py save editor put her name in filter box on top in the yellow by bottom of page there is lillieparty1fucked if it's zero change it to one and see if works to turn her back on. not sure if that would work or not if it doesn't you can always change it back

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
Well you could try Ren Py save editor put her name in filter box on top in the yellow by bottom of page there is lillieparty1fucked if it's zero change it to one and see if works to turn her back on. not sure if that would work or not if it doesn't you can always change it back
Good call, thanks for the suggestion. I'm not familiar with the save editor but I am comfortable with Ren'py's console so I tried just modifying that variable. It didn't make her immediately available after Art class but I'll try playing with some of the affection values.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Good call, thanks for the suggestion. I'm not familiar with the save editor but I am comfortable with Ren'py's console so I tried just modifying that variable. It didn't make her immediately available after Art class but I'll try playing with some of the affection values.
Yeah I was going to say console too but wasn't sure if comfortable with it that's why said save editor. Yeah I forgot to mention that nothing would change till after art class glad it worked out

Reactions: MDatC99

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
this could have been a top tier game, but a lot of characters need complete revamp, adel is ugly, some of those faces look like past 40s,50s, with wrinkles e.t.c.

gallery got to include all the scenes

user interface, especially skipping time has to be made possible not only via cheat menu or sleeping
Just ignore Adel forever. We got Christina thats all we need. All the other blonds superior to Adel in the game. I wish at least 2 of them replace her for a housemate.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.6.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.42 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes