• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was super glad to see more Claire stuff coming along, love her character, one of the hottest by far.

screenshot0001.jpg

Blonde hair and blue socks are just....

boinnnng.gif

Reactions: Jhin00

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.3.7.3 Changelog

Changed: With Cheatmode active and allowing Gemma and Claire sharing, you can now choose to send one of the girls away during the hot tub event to play out their solo scene.

Changed: Replaced Phillip’s bio card.

Added: Fuck Gemma on her own in the hot tub (21:00 - Backyard).

Added: Skating lessons with Lillie - Skate Park 14:00

Added: Optionally go back to Roy’s house with Lillie, or let Roy be alone with her after skate lessons (Requires previously had sex with Lillie).

Added: Catch up event for Lillie if you chose not to have sex with her at the party (Go skating with her at 14:00).

Added: A couple days after having sex with Amber on stream, she’ll call you again with another request (NTR on) - adds additional repeatable content during Amber’s streams.

Added: New vod’s to Bwitch app on PC.

Added: Alicia gets a visitor (Main story).

Yay for main story although not Episode 4. But please remind me again who is Alicia :LOL:

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
I have NTR turned on but I enjoy c-blocking the NPCs, I accidentally gave Frank time with Marie - I didn't realize he'd go after her since she didn't have a corruption value on the phone. Any hacks for rolling his a$$ back? "frankmariemassage1" is 0. "frankispiemeet1" is 2 (not sure what that is). Also "frankgemma1" is 1, is that just because he saw her (and me) ? "frankgemmammastage" is 0, I don't think I let her box with him.

I found some girl-values and set them back to zero, "mariefrankrel" and "gemmafankrel". I definitely let Gemma box a couple times because she kept kicking his a$$ and I thought it was funny but then she started falling for his moves and I was all "oh no, I f'ed up".

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have NTR turned on but I enjoy c-blocking the NPCs, I accidentally gave Frank time with Marie - I didn't realize he'd go after her since she didn't have a corruption value on the phone. Any hacks for rolling his a$$ back? "frankmariemassage1" is 0. "frankispiemeet1" is 2 (not sure what that is). Also "frankgemma1" is 1, is that just because he saw her (and me) ? "frankgemmammastage" is 0, I don't think I let her box with him.

I found some girl-values and set them back to zero, "mariefrankrel" and "gemmafankrel". I definitely let Gemma box a couple times because she kept kicking his a$$ and I thought it was funny but then she started falling for his moves and I was all "oh no, I f'ed up".
:unsure: Try frankmet 1 frankiemet 0 not sure gotta go work for few hours will look more when get back

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
:unsure: Try frankmet 1 frankiemet 0 not sure gotta go work for few hours will look more when get back
"Frankie" is a chick we haven't met yet, she's in the phone. I suspect "frankmet" is when we get introduced and the option to "check on him" appears.

Need this site to be an app on my phone, oh wait, no I don't - that would be bad, very bad.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're not wrong. That look she gives in music class moves me, except for the mustache - is that a shadow gone wrong or something?
screenshot0002.jpg

Are you talking about her upper lip here? I think it's just the shadow from the exaggerated duck face expression the dev gave her.

Reactions: Jhin00

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
"Frankie" is a chick we haven't met yet, she's in the phone. I suspect "frankmet" is when we get introduced and the option to "check on him" appears.

Need this site to be an app on my phone, oh wait, no I don't - that would be bad, very bad.
This is what I have frankmsgstage 0, frankmariemassage1 0, frankcummarie 0, mariefrankviginity False, mariefrankel 0, mariejakevirginity True, mariefrankvirginity False(Yeah site on phone bad (y))

Reactions: MDatC99

hooked on AVN

Jul 22, 2023
I have NTR turned on but I enjoy c-blocking the NPCs, I accidentally gave Frank time with Marie - I didn't realize he'd go after her since she didn't have a corruption value on the phone. Any hacks for rolling his a$$ back? "frankmariemassage1" is 0. "frankispiemeet1" is 2 (not sure what that is).
Just checked *.rpy files and setting "frankmariemassage1" to 2 (or any other value than 0 or 1) seems to work.

Reactions: MDatC99

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yeap, there is the one scene with Christine, though, where there is a spitroast.
Ah, I forgot about that, yeah the coffee--->vodka. It's still pretty ntr-themed, but I do stand corrected with that scene.

IMO a lot of missed opportunities for dialogue forks to be present to segue existing scenes into threesome scenes. Stuff like when you catch Frank and Gemma in shower, an option for "walk over and join them", or Claire at her house with taximan. It would only require a few additional renders/animations in each scene to be made work, and would add a ton of content.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah, I forgot about that, yeah the coffee--->vodka. It's still pretty ntr-themed, but I do stand corrected with that scene.
yeap, absolutely. Looks like we're going more of sharing theme with Lillie... though, I'm not sure how in-depth that will be.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yeap, absolutely. Looks like we're going more of sharing theme with Lillie... though, I'm not sure how in-depth that will be.
Speaking of Lillie - it seems like the her involvement in the Thomas quest just chops off halfway, is this others experience? The guide indicates Lillie will conspire with you to get rid of Thomas from Adel, but i couldn't find any code mentions of $removethomas1 other than the guide/helper.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Speaking of Lillie - it seems like the her involvement in the Thomas quest just chops off halfway, is this others experience? The guide indicates Lillie will conspire with you to get rid of Thomas from Adel, but i couldn't find any code mentions of $removethomas1 other than the guide/helper.
This will be touched on again during Adel's next story update, but that will likely be a little while.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes