• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This will be touched on again during Adel's next story update, but that will likely be a little while.
It sounds like you're a member/supporter. If so, can you tell me if the dev frequently has polls to determine new paths? Trying to decide if worthwhile to join to steer it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It sounds like you're a member/supporter. If so, can you tell me if the dev frequently has polls to determine new paths? Trying to decide if worthwhile to join to steer it.
supporter, alpha tester, and discord mod... lol

He doesn't do any polls, has his notes that he goes off of and the general idea he wants. He's active on discord, but if you don't want to do that, you can post here and I'll pass it along. I do frequently share with him any bugs that folks post here as well as any valid criticisms, ideas, etc.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
supporter, alpha tester, and discord mod... lol

He doesn't do any polls, has his notes that he goes off of and the general idea he wants. He's active on discord, but if you don't want to do that, you can post here and I'll pass it along. I do frequently share with him any bugs that folks post here as well as any valid criticisms, ideas, etc.
Well - there you have it from my post at the top of the page, it'd be awesome if he made a few extra renders for those existing scenes and added threesomes/more amicable interactions. Especially for the characters other than Lucas, for him it makes sense that he's an asshole in the story, but some of the others fall into the ntr trope of being nasty for no reason. (and their current paths like that are fine, but I imagine I'm not the only one who would love seeing some more swinger/sharing stuff).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well - there you have it from my post at the top of the page, it'd be awesome if he made a few extra renders for those existing scenes and added threesomes/more amicable interactions. Especially for the characters other than Lucas, for him it makes sense that he's an asshole in the story, but some of the others fall into the ntr trope of being nasty for no reason. (and their current paths like that are fine, but I imagine I'm not the only one who would love seeing some more swinger/sharing stuff).
yeap, shared it with Taka (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So will we ever see more scenes with Jackson soon? because he got another re up for the sex drug from bringing MC to the laboratory and I’m curious to see what girl he’s gone try next. Also will we see the return of Carly friend from the beginning that had sex with Mr. Abraham

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So will we ever see more scenes with Jackson soon? because he got another re up for the sex drug from bringing MC to the laboratory and I’m curious to see what girl he’s gone try next. Also will we see the return of Carly friend from the beginning that had sex with Mr. Abraham
also along the lines of jackson, I hope more story evolves with the 4 at the skate park and their group like Lana. I know the next update has expansions with Lillie, so hopefully it'll go in this direction.

Or perhaps Jackson will visit Claire yet again... :whistle:

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
Between updates, is it unwise to grind friendship points? Was thinking about maxing out Louise (the lady in the shed), her scenes are limited so far. I just don't want to miss a scene because triggered by (friendship == 55). So long as the checks are ">=" I should be okay.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Will the gallery get updated? It's missing so many scenes that my saves go farther than page 9.
And I still haven't seen the new sauna ntr scene because I can't remember which of my saves went that route :(

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Will the gallery get updated? It's missing so many scenes that my saves go farther than page 9.
And I still haven't seen the new sauna ntr scene because I can't remember which of my saves went that route :(
I think in every update the dream room scenes should add more scenes unless its one of those scenes where you go to the location and you can replay the scene again

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think in every update the dream room scenes should add more scenes unless its one of those scenes where you go to the location and you can replay the scene again
Each of the house girls only have a single scene in their block for me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.7.3] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.7.3 UPDATE ONLY] [Lumphorn Games] <---YES, that means you will have to have one of my previous compressed releases.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Hmm, update only from previous version and going to see University Abrahms / Alicia content ends at softlock after ending, with the screen of being in the Math classroom. :(

Is there a way to force the game into free roam using console? freeroam=1 is set at the end of this sequence.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes