• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Hmm, update only from previous version and going to see University Abrahms / Alicia content ends at softlock after ending, with the screen of being in the Math classroom. :(

Is there a way to force the game into free roam using console? freeroam=1 is set at the end of this sequence.
Was able to get back by enabling Director, crashing through some errors, and then getting into freeroam. Saving and restarting the game after helped.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
YES, that means you will have to have one of my previous compressed releases.
it's an excellent idea... I hope you'll also propose it for the others you make (obviously the ones that are really heavy in weight)
then you also put the mega collar... dude you're really great (y)

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
waiting forever that the story goes on
This game is too complex, it would need a dedicated team to have any real progress. Way too many characters and story lines, half of them should be finished to move forward. Just look at the bios, some characters has not even appeared yet.

Reactions: Chris Fenris

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This game is too complex, it would need a dedicated team to have any real progress. Way too many characters and story lines, half of them should be finished to move forward. Just look at the bios, some characters has not even appeared yet.
he's talking about the main story which dev hasn't been touching for a long time. he's just adding random side shit some shit you can't even find unless you go look for it, doesn't show up in the phone wt etc. This story needs to continue as well. It's been what? 2 years?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Needs more MILF content. Seems so many MILFS in the game and not much content. Would be nice to get a few updates in a row focusing on MILFs storylines. Really surprised that with how long this game has been being worked on on how lacking MILF content there is, sure there is some but compared to other content there is really only one MILF that we can have sex with and really that's it.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I guess I don't see why someone would want the main to story to wrap up so soon. Like, what's the rush? I'm enjoying all the character side stories.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I guess I don't see why someone would want the main to story to wrap up so soon. Like, what's the rush? I'm enjoying all the character side stories.
Would be nice if they focused on one or two themes for each update like for example one update would focus on the housemates and the next could focus on the (lacking content) MILFs in the game and the next on the classmates, etc Instead they seem to only focus on housemate content and ignore the rest when they have so many more characters that don't have any content period and probably won't get any content for awhile with the rate they only focus on the housemates.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Would be nice if they focused on one or two themes for each update like for example one update would focus on the housemates and the next could focus on the (lacking content) MILFs in the game and the next on the classmates, etc Instead they seem to only focus on housemate content and ignore the rest when they have so many more characters that don't have any content period and probably won't get any content for awhile with the rate they only focus on the housemates.
eh, I don't really see this as a MILF-focused game, nor do I care about MILFs, so I'm a bit biased there.

However, while many updates focus on the main girls (housemates), the past several have been adding content for others. For example, 3.7.3 adds stuff for both Lillie and Amber. As well as a scene with Alicia (head of the uni).

The previous release added content for Claire. The release before that added content for Marie and Amber.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
waiting forever that the story goes on
This update was very disappointing pretty much 5 minutes and done what was the point. Mr. Abrahms event could of closed out the last update. Could of made this even a little more interesting by having MC meeting Abrahma daughter and getting caught in steamy romp at his hotel or something

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I supposed this short scene with Alicia is obviously an appetizer of what to come in chapter 4. While Abrahms and his wife daughter is the new main story focus let's not forget what's going down with MC and the baker shop too.
Every update had content with characters though (not just ntr ones) but might be tricky to look for if players aren't following through every patch notes. This update has a scene with Gemma and I'm still waiting for the follow-up after the talk with her in the previous update for the relationship between MC,Gemma and Claire.
Scene with Lilie had the option to stop her advance in Roy's room is a nice touch because the poor guy had MC fucking his mom and sister and the girl he loved :LOL:.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes