HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
What about joint scenes, with Lucas, for example? He offered to talk to Adele in the pool, but there was no choice, the protagonist simply refused, it was really insulting. Yes and
In general, in principle, there are not many such scenes, and if you clarify, there is only one...
And what about the fact that Bear kicking Lucas out is necessary to advance the plot? Otherwise, it still bothers me a little that I am being driven in one direction, despite my desires and the reputation in the game that my protagonist has...

Reactions: GinAnalgin

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.7.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.43 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone know if there is a compressed for pc version for the newest one, didn't find it in the thread search. It will take 48 hrs to download due to the download sites limitations.

Just realized it stills says I am a newbie after 5 years, what's that about?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Anyone know if there is a compressed for pc version for the newest one, didn't find it in the thread search. It will take 48 hrs to download due to the download sites limitations.

Just realized it stills says I am a newbie after 5 years, what's that about?
This is latest compressed, I believe: https://f95zone.to/threads/horton-bay-stories-jake-v0-3-7-3-lumphorn-games.91159/post-12111568

As for "newbie", that is a forum software ladder title, based on posts, likes, and possibly other things. So, if you have low post count, low like count, it will remain as what you have.

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
As for "newbie", that is a forum software ladder title, based on posts, likes, and possibly other things. So, if you have low post count, low like count, it will remain as what you have.
Yeah, I used to review every game I played, one per game, but I got flagged and even suspended at one point stating I was spamming and or being harsh, which just made me go "Screw it then", just showed me they were fishing for compliments and don't really care on feedback. Not my fault I have a lot of time throughout my day, I am bored in forced retirement and play a lot of these games to kill the boredom.

I usually use sites where you can play the games in the browser, so downloading isn't needed these days, but when a game gets buggy on those sites or slow to update, you need to go to the source sometimes and just use a save editor after starting over yet again to try and get back what you lost or close to it.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, I used to review every game I played, one per game, but I got flagged and even suspended at one point stating I was spamming and or being harsh, which just made me go "Screw it then", just showed me they were fishing for compliments and don't really care on feedback. Not my fault I have a lot of time throughout my day, I am bored in forced retirement and play a lot of these games to kill the boredom.

I usually use sites where you can play the games in the browser, so downloading isn't needed these days, but when a game gets buggy on those sites or slow to update, you need to go to the source sometimes and just use a save editor after starting over yet again to try and get back what you lost or close to it.
Once you hit 100 post newbie changes

DANNY1993

Oct 30, 2022
UNOFFICIAL VERSION FOR ANDROID
IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH AND PATCH FOR WINDOWS IN SPANISH.
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.7.3]:

Reactions: Fauno36

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Mega:
PC

MAC

UPDATE PATCH

GoFile:
PC

MAC

UPDATE PATCH

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
The mc is a moaning little turd
I let Lucas impregnate all three of our sexy housemates
And he is complaining the whole time

I would be there cheering those sexy babes on
So mc stop crying
damn Joshy , if i had the talent i would have made NTRS game about you lol

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The mc is a moaning little turd
I let Lucas impregnate all three of our sexy housemates
And he is complaining the whole time

I would be there cheering those sexy babes on
So mc stop crying
LOL I'm just the opposite I knocked up all three, can't wait to see what happens with that as game progresses

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes