• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
:unsure: Yeah bookstore but don't you have to read massage for dummies until stats stop going up first before you can buy it ?
From what I remember, you unlock the massage skill by doing the Christine route for massage (meet her by the pool and later massage her in her room at night). Then, you can buy Massage for Dummies from Tamar Books.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
From what I remember, you unlock the massage skill by doing the Christine route for massage (meet her by the pool and later massage her in her room at night). Then, you can buy Massage for Dummies from Tamar Books.
(y) Yeah that's right now I remember Nimble fingers is book you have to buy to advance massage skills with girls at gym they just show up to read in your room after buy them

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
eh, I don't really see this as a MILF-focused game, nor do I care about MILFs, so I'm a bit biased there.

However, while many updates focus on the main girls (housemates), the past several have been adding content for others. For example, 3.7.3 adds stuff for both Lillie and Amber. As well as a scene with Alicia (head of the uni).

The previous release added content for Claire. The release before that added content for Marie and Amber.
Doesn't have to be "MILF focused" it just needs more content for those of us that love MILFS and this game is lacking in that department. It's like they are more focused on appeasing the fans of the younger girls while putting the MILFS in the very back of the line.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do I trigger the Lily scene in Roy's house? It's not showing up...
I only downloaded the update and it was like yours. When I downloaded the full game, after the second skate lesson there was a choice
If you did update-only, and previously used unren, you would need to unren the update-only patch as well, so the old files get overwritten. Not sure if that's the case for you, but just pointing that out.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
much confused quest for Lillie keeps saying talk to her after art class but nothing is happening except for the repeatable sex scene i'm 30 days or so in and i've already got her pregnant why isn't it advancing?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
much confused quest for Lillie keeps saying talk to her after art class but nothing is happening except for the repeatable sex scene i'm 30 days or so in and i've already got her pregnant why isn't it advancing?
probably because the scope of this game is huge and it's going to take a very long time for two person team to progress each plot point... this is a sandbov with a lot of parallel events happening at once, not a VN where you can expect serial storyline

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
None of pregnancy's advanced yet. I have all main girls pregnant 80 days in only thing that changed is that girls don't get pissed when cum in them after they are pregnant can't wait to see what happens when they are all pregnant living in same house:giggle: Did you do skate lessons with Lillie at 2:00 skate park

geo021

May 22, 2018
Just a question? somebody can tell me, if the girl in status is PREGNANT, we can see her belly grown up??
yes, not.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just a question? somebody can tell me, if the girl in status is PREGNANT, we can see her belly grown up??
yes, not.
Not as of yet , not really sure when or what update it will be or if it's at end of game. If you haven't you should give Simple Days a try it's a excellent pregnancy game

Last edited:
Reactions: geo021

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
From what I gathered searching the thread a bit, I know NTR path is MC getting cucked and being unable to do anything about it whilst feeling bad. Is there however a sharing path, where he becomes mates with the baddies? Thanks for clarifying!

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
From what I gathered searching the thread a bit, I know NTR path is MC getting cucked and being unable to do anything about it whilst feeling bad. Is there however a sharing path, where he becomes mates with the baddies? Thanks for clarifying!
You can turn NTR off in phone if you wish

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not really. There seems to be something with one character (Lillie) where you can kinda help one of her close male friends get closer to her, but it's not very fleshed out yet. He's also not a baddie. With one of MC's housemates, her boyfriend, Lucas, will offer to do a spitroast with MC. But that's pretty much the extent of more sharing related content at this time.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
You can turn NTR off in phone if you wish
I don't mind NTR, was just wondering if there were other options.

Not really. There seems to be something with one character (Lillie) where you can kinda help one of her close male friends get closer to her, but it's not very fleshed out yet. He's also not a baddie. With one of MC's housemates, her boyfriend, Lucas, will offer to do a spitroast with MC. But that's pretty much the extent of more sharing related content at this time.
Gotcha. Cheers.

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes