• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.3.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: PerverTeacher

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't... She's cute. For me, Gemma is -- I wouldn't say "fuckmeat" but -- the "fuckbuddy" and no more than that (even more when she has a friend like Claire -- who is one of the best if not the best).

P.S.: this if I'd like to commit, but, with so many girls to bang, in fact, every girl is a "fuckbuddy" -- but the point was that I like Adel.
Blasphemy! Gemma has the most "girlfriend' vibe of the entire group! Let's face it - ppl who go for Christine are really looking for the "mother" vibes, Adel gives the "little sister" vibes, leaving Gemma as the true natural girlfriend of the roommates!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Blasphemy! Gemma has the most "girlfriend' vibe of the entire group! Let's face it - ppl who go for Christine are really looking for the "mother" vibes, Adel gives the "little sister" vibes, leaving Gemma as the true natural girlfriend of the roommates!
People have varied tastes. I'm not challenging yours, but be careful not to project them as if universal. The observable facts are that Gemma is the clear 'tomboy' character, competing with the male MC in both physical prowess, and in gaming, ready to throw punches or weights with him equally readily. A lot of people like tomboy characters, but, statistically, even more would rather have a more feminine character. In addition, while Chrissy starts the game in an actual relationship with a guy and shows the capacity for commitment, Gemma is perfectly happy with the MC fooling around with her best friend in the hot tub right in front of her - absolute 'fuckbuddy' vibe, and I suspect that getting her even interested in a committed relationship will be a challenge.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
People have varied tastes. I'm not challenging yours, but be careful not to project them as if universal. The observable facts are that Gemma is the clear 'tomboy' character, competing with the male MC in both physical prowess, and in gaming, ready to throw punches or weights with him equally readily. A lot of people like tomboy characters, but, statistically, even more would rather have a more feminine character. In addition, while Chrissy starts the game in an actual relationship with a guy and shows the capacity for commitment, Gemma is perfectly happy with the MC fooling around with her best friend in the hot tub right in front of her - absolute 'fuckbuddy' vibe, and I suspect that getting her even interested in a committed relationship will be a challenge.
See I read that scene completely differently, Gemma is more than happy but doesn't want to show it when MC picks to sit near her, whereas when you pick Chrissy she keeps up subtle jabs going. She strikes me as a well-written version of that girl a few of us have met in RL who "pretends like she's too cool for it all and plays at being a guy, loving random hookups, but really has the heart of a female, and desperately wants monogamous commitment"... just my read though.

Indeed, she's more of a tomboy character, and that's probably a big part of why I like her, I loathe the snoozefest of demure, docile, loyal, (READ BORING) LIs; indeed, as you correctly pointed out are desired by the majority, something I try and reject.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
In my opinion, the only problem with this game is the terrible facial expressions when expressing emotions. At this time, their faces are simply terribly distorted and look unpleasant.
The faces and renderings themselves are good, in their original form, so to speak.)
Well, except for the very first female characters, they are already outdated. Judging by the other characters, Dev got better at it after them and began making more beautiful characters. But he didn’t change the main ones for the better. Which is very sad, because they receive the most content.
But facial distortion is still a much more serious problem. I don’t know the reason for this, perhaps excessive tension on the face during editing, maybe something else. But alas, this does not change in any way and the problem remains unchanged from the very beginning of the game.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Indeed, she's more of a tomboy character, and that's probably a big part of why I like her, I loathe the snoozefest of demure, docile, loyal, (READ BORING) LIs; indeed, as you correctly pointed out are desired by the majority, something I try and reject.
I like the tomboys too for that independence they usually also have. However, I'd say Chrissy makes no more jabs than Gemma who still insists on calling the MC a perv literally every day. :) We like what we like, eh? I kinda see both Gemma and Chrissy as awesome choices, as both are up for a bit of banter and playfulness. However, I still have to give Chrissy the edge on maturity and real independence, working to pay her rent, rather than relying on the MC for bail-outs. Neither one is a bad choice though in my view.

But facial distortion is still a much more serious problem. I don’t know the reason for this, perhaps excessive tension on the face during editing, maybe something else.
The style is called 'caricature' - where you distort and magnify certain features for effect. It's a very widespread and traditional thing and has been used in newspapers and comics pretty much since the invention of the printing press, and was in certain art even before there was printing. It may not be to everyone's tastes, but it is a legitimate art-style, much as some may hate 'chibi' artwork in manga and anime.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Feb 27, 2023
Damn that's to bad can't wait to see what type ending I get and if there's any drama I left Chrissy, Gemma, Claire and Adel pregnant
that's what we're all waiting for, you're not the only one, don't worry, I'd have liked to see a system like in Summertime saga, being able to get them all pregnant as many times as you like, unlimited number of children after all, it's a game, I know the aim is to make things as real as possible but you need a bit of wtf too

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
that's what we're all waiting for, you're not the only one, don't worry, I'd have liked to see a system like in Summertime saga, being able to get them all pregnant as many times as you like, unlimited number of children after all, it's a game, I know the aim is to make things as real as possible but you need a bit of wtf too
Totally agree or system like in Simple Days

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
That might happen. Unlikely but maybe. However, we don't yet know the timescales. Remember, while the Free Roam exists for those who just want to play in the sandbox a bit between canon/story updates, the game carefully warns you that the plot is not advancing, and you should continue from the last storyline savepoint. In other words, only a matter of weeks has passed in actual story time. If you've chosen to add a bunch of weeks or even months of your own in free roam, that's against the instruction of the dev, and will break the logic of the timelines.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Darkdevil2104

Apr 21, 2022
i am stuck in the main quest, cant find the office of the iniversity... but i need to speak to the head mistress. Can someone help me out?

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes