OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Because MC scenes aren't even in dream at all. I'm fairly sure MC have more scenes than ntr ones it's just that they are all tied to the sandbox event and it's recurrence too instead of 1 time thing.
Almost 80% of female chars have handjob/blowjob with MC btw.
As for penetration I can only name some that i remember, your 3 housemates, Mika the neighbor girl, Claire, Lana & Reagen, Amy, Abigail & Stacey, Roy's mom. I would most likely missed some and pregnancy almost does nothing at the moment tho. Only a few of them has the pregnancy stat and the rest of them are creampie without consequences.
I'm a newbie to this game.
Am I interpretting your comment correctly by inferring that there is minimal penetration on the non-ntr path? Or rather you go for sandbox if you want non-ntr scenes?
and pregnancy is to come but is not implemented yet?

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Am I interpretting your comment correctly by inferring that there is minimal penetration on the non-ntr path? Or rather you go for sandbox if you want non-ntr scenes?
There are a lot of penetration on non-ntr path. Only a few has pregnancy variable and yes there are no visual outcome or changes implemented for it yet. All MC scenes are in sandbox, ntr scenes are in dreams and can all be unlocked through cheats.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Pregnancy is already in the game, girls can become pregnant, or can take a morning after pill shortly (a few days) after being inseminated to prevent becoming pregnant. Some NPCs are already taking contraceptive pills by themselves at this stage, but pretty much all of the ones you'd call main LIs (at this point of development) leave it up to the player to decide whether to buy them contraceptives (will cost money which is hard to earn but easy to cheat with current build), buy a morning after pill, or leave it to chance. Some NTR scenes can also result in a girl becoming pregnant by the NPC that cucks the MC.

Once pregnant (by whomever), the stat/fact is recorded and they cannot get more pregnant, so won't ask for a morning after pill, or complain about being cum inside, but the actual gameplay section of this game is still very early. No more than a few weeks of story development, which you can 'pad out' with free roam unofficially, but the game encourages you to save where content ends, and pick up again from there. Thus no girl should be far enough advanced in their pregnancy for it to show yet, and there are no renders of pregnant girls, nor storylines of them dropping out of college, taking maternity leave, or suing for paternity, etc.

My guess, simply based on a basic understanding of development, is that any pregnancy content, births, etc. will be saved for the end-game. The idea of the devs having to create alternate renders of literally thousands of scenes with various girls being pregnant is just far too much work - like 3 years or so of just cranking out all alternate versions of renders that only the few who chose to get that girl pregnant will even see. These devs do not strike me as either stupid or crazy.

As already said above, there is tons of penetrative sex scenes in the game already. Having the NTR toggle on will not mean that the character is automatically cucked constantly. It simply opens up the possibility should the player make the wrong (or right if that's what he wants) choices.

The only real downside of having the NTR toggle on is that it turns the whole town into one of those awful 'all men are rapists, all women are slutty morons' games, where the girl you had to grind stats for weeks to get to give you a handy will suddenly be fine about being fucked by complete strangers, or will easily take date-rape drugs like an idiot, etc. It cheapens the characters a lot, and quickly becomes extremely tiresome in the myriad events that you need to repeat several times each to grind stats.

Last edited:

dubbibidy

Dec 17, 2019
Pregnancy is already in the game, girls can become pregnant, or can take a morning after pill shortly (a few days) after being inseminated to prevent becoming pregnant. Some NPCs are already taking contraceptive pills by themselves at this stage, but pretty much all of the ones you'd call main LIs (at this point of development) leave it up to the player to decide whether to buy them contraceptives (will cost money which is hard to earn but easy to cheat with current build), buy a morning after pill, or leave it to chance. Some NTR scenes can also result in a girl becoming pregnant by the NPC that cucks the MC.

Once pregnant (by whomever), the stat/fact is recorded and they cannot get more pregnant, so won't ask for a morning after pill, or complain about being cum inside, but the actual gameplay section of this game is still very early. No more than a few weeks of story development, which you can 'pad out' with free roam unofficially, but the game encourages you to save where content ends, and pick up again from there. Thus no girl should be far enough advanced in their pregnancy for it to show yet, and there are no renders of pregnant girls, nor storylines of them dropping out of college, taking maternity leave, or suing for paternity, etc.

My guess, simply based on a basic understanding of development, is that any pregnancy content, births, etc. will be saved for the end-game. The idea of the devs having to create alternate renders of literally thousands of scenes with various girls being pregnant is just far too much work - like 3 years or so of just cranking out all alternate versions of renders that only the few who chose to get that girl pregnant will even see. These devs do not strike me as either stupid or crazy.

As already said above, there is tons of penetrative sex scenes in the game already. Having the NTR toggle on will not mean that the character is automatically cucked constantly. It simply opens up the possibility should the player make the wrong (or right if that's what he wants) choices.

The only real downside of having the NTR toggle on is that it turns the whole town into one of those awful 'all men are rapists, all women are slutty morons' games, where the girl you had to grind stats for weeks to get to give you a handy will suddenly be fine about being fucked by complete strangers, or will easily take date-rape drugs like an idiot, etc. It cheapens the characters a lot, and quickly becomes extremely tiresome in the myriad events that you need to repeat several times each to grind stats.

This is somewhat I am hoping to see on pregnancy routes. I wouldn't expect full model renders of pregnancy at this point. Well depending on the length the overall story is expected to be, ie days, weeks, months. Like there's another game I've played where pregnancy is a focal component with at this point fourteen female characters that can be pregnant that includes pregnant renders after pregnancy. Those are done on a shorter arc though. Like the pregnancies are like a week and a half worth of days in game. So probably a handful of scenes rendered per character at most when pregnant. The main head scratcher for me in general with pregnancy in Horton Bay is no acknowledgement thus far that I've seen, unless it for some reason hasn't been triggered. I at this point would at least expect a scene when the girl is pregnant informing the MC. Otherwise it's almost like the mechanic doesn't exist. Lol. Then any story could be parsed out slowly after that with development. Outside of that I do love a lot of the detail put into it with conversations, the contraceptive, etc on that specific aspect of the game. I also think the rest of it is so far very well built out and immersive in general.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is somewhat I am hoping to see on pregnancy routes. I wouldn't expect full model renders of pregnancy at this point. Well depending on the length the overall story is expected to be, ie days, weeks, months. Like there's another game I've played where pregnancy is a focal component with at this point fourteen female characters that can be pregnant that includes pregnant renders after pregnancy. Those are done on a shorter arc though. Like the pregnancies are like a week and a half worth of days in game. So probably a handful of scenes rendered per character at most when pregnant. The main head scratcher for me in general with pregnancy in Horton Bay is no acknowledgement thus far that I've seen, unless it for some reason hasn't been triggered. I at this point would at least expect a scene when the girl is pregnant informing the MC. Otherwise it's almost like the mechanic doesn't exist. Lol. Then any story could be parsed out slowly after that with development. Outside of that I do love a lot of the detail put into it with conversations, the contraceptive, etc on that specific aspect of the game. I also think the rest of it is so far very well built out and immersive in general.
There are little subtle hints, such as when Jake cums inside Adel and she says something along the lines of, "I don't think it matters at this point, anyway."

But in reality, despite how many in-game sandbox weeks we've all probably played by now, the story has only actually progressed a couple weeks, IIRC. That means, they might not know they are pregnant yet. Every woman is different, some feeling pregnant after a few days whereas others it takes weeks. Either way, dev will introduce this mechanic into the game. He has a plan for this.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
I give credits where it's due and this game is so damn fun to play. Will write my review on it later.
What makes it so different for me imho is that this game has so much more to offer and potential.
So many more girls to get along with and their stories.
Said it before and I say it again. I'm patiently waiting for some more/new content with the Lib girl Rhea.

Keep up for good work and thanks thus far to the Dev(s), modders and all others who make this game possible! (y)
A great game with good quality animations and sound effects. Too many of other games have no sound.
Kinda immersion breaking if I may say so.

dubbibidy

Dec 17, 2019
There are little subtle hints, such as when Jake cums inside Adel and she says something along the lines of, "I don't think it matters at this point, anyway."

But in reality, despite how many in-game sandbox weeks we've all probably played by now, the story has only actually progressed a couple weeks, IIRC. That means, they might not know they are pregnant yet. Every woman is different, some feeling pregnant after a few days whereas others it takes weeks. Either way, dev will introduce this mechanic into the game. He has a plan for this.
That is always side effect of playing any game in progress. The waiting. But overall I'm very impressed with the game and look forward to even more updates. The world is very well fleshed out with a lot of interesting characters and potential.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Full focused NTR game xd, i think no, but i play the ntr phat to see how much scenes i left, and fuck, is a lot, i dont do kink shaming if you like you like, but bro... if you want to make a ntr game, do it full ntr, dont try to reach 2 diferent publics, i fell the last 3/4 updates dont have ANY content, all of that was ntr, and seein the chanelog i see is a common thing. Sad. feel free to dissagree but first play the ntr phat and tell me if i am liying. and in various points of the game, even if you choose the no ntr phat, the game tell you: HEY! YOU CAN WATCH THEM FUCK! :D. wtf jajajaja, if dont want at the start, why i will want it now? i change during the game? the game have some mindwashing technology? idk, and is like 3/4 times the game ask, well despite that i like the game and the playthorugh. obviusly the non ntr path.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
okay holy shit, 8.4GBs, any compressed version for the whole game ? I only see compressed version of the updates not fully game

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.5.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.35 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes