Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It was all in humour hunni, for all I know you're a stunner of a bloke. I wouldn't say anything to meaningfully hurt you, I like you.

As for the characters.... I've played it that much I grew to like them. I suppose they are a bit like marmite, you either love them or hate them.
Yeah the deeper I'm into the story I can see some of them - but there's a wide variability. Like this I can very much do :)

ss.jpg

But then there's poor Adel I posted before, punished by a model unbefitting her character's writing.

Lokimaru

Sep 3, 2017
Kinda messed up that you can reduce Adel and Christine's corruption every day but have to wait till thursday night to reduce Gemma's.

The dev of HBS is actually not a massive fan of NTR. He likes the lingering threat of it if you're not careful, but he generally tends to avoid it when playing other games.
He may not like it but His Game sure does, There is No putting other guys off when they are on the hunt unless you forced them off. Girl knees me in the Balls I take the Hint but the Game Wants Gemma Corrupted So will persist until she is, what she would want by having a low corruption is irrelevant to the games wishes. No matter how many time I have Jake Spot or Spar with Gemma, Frank hangs around like a shark circling.

Also Jake acts like Adel and Thomas are dating during the Double penetration Vibrator training even though he isn't even in the picture during my game and yes I have NTR on. Is this a Bug? I've been able to dance Jakey boy between the raindrops with the Housemates so far but it's like game is getting pissed at me for denying it's fetish even though I have Jake cuck other guys to appease it LOL. It wants Jake cucked. But My version of Jake Broke Bad after being cucked my his Best Friend so in his mind HE IS THE ONE WHO CUCKs, LOL. It Reminds of this Book series I'm Reading where the Games Dungeon AI helps or hurts the MC based on if he kills mobs in a way the satisfies the AI's foot fetish.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yeap, seems to be a bug. Dev is now aware of it.
Just to ping back on this - I played through game tonight; confirmed this is working as intented; though it's a slog of a quest.

What people are likely missing are the requisite frankgymgirl1 and frankjuliet as well as sufficient progress with mariestage (the reception girl). I don't blame them for thinking it's bugged - the progression is extremely slow, and the multiple scenes with the redhead offer little clues that the player is actually progressing without checking the variables.

But indeed I went through the whole line with no cheats or manual variable edits, and it works. It also has huge corruption thresholds - so if a player has kept Gemma away from other events like the landlord, the slog is even more repetitive.

Having said all that,

As a guy who often rants against IR NTR scenes, these were some of the best I've ever seen. Lumphorn deserves huge commendation for the raw eroticism in his scenes. A combination of the buildups, personalities involved, and smooth animations all make for a very sensual flow. And this holds as well for most of the Lucas scenes - the animations were all leagues beyond most competitors, while not shying away from explicit penetration; but keeping things smoooooth - I was very impressed by the fluidity.

As many of you who play ntr games are probably aware- the tag is often an excuse for lazy devwork just throwing a bunch of models [who arent the mc] having sex in a slipshod manner. This is not that, and he deserves much praise.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Kinda messed up that you can reduce Adel and Christine's corruption every day but have to wait till thursday night to reduce Gemma's.
That one slipped by him, but he'll sort that out.

Also Jake acts like Adel and Thomas are dating during the Double penetration Vibrator training even though he isn't even in the picture during my game and yes I have NTR on. Is this a Bug?
Yeap, it's been reported and will be fixed in an upcoming update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just to ping back on this - I played through game tonight; confirmed this is working as intented; though it's a slog of a quest.

What people are likely missing are the requisite frankgymgirl1 and frankjuliet as well as sufficient progress with mariestage (the reception girl). I don't blame them for thinking it's bugged - the progression is extremely slow, and the multiple scenes with the redhead offer little clues that the player is actually progressing without checking the variables.

But indeed I went through the whole line with no cheats or manual variable edits, and it works. It also has huge corruption thresholds - so if a player has kept Gemma away from other events like the landlord, the slog is even more repetitive.

Having said all that,

As a guy who often rants against IR NTR scenes, these were some of the best I've ever seen. Lumphorn deserves huge commendation for the raw eroticism in his scenes. A combination of the buildups, personalities involved, and smooth animations all make for a very sensual flow. And this holds as well for most of the Lucas scenes - the animations were all leagues beyond most competitors, while not shying away from explicit penetration; but keeping things smoooooth - I was very impressed by the fluidity.

As many of you who play ntr games are probably aware- the tag is often an excuse for lazy devwork just throwing a bunch of models [who arent the mc] having sex in a slipshod manner. This is not that, and he deserves much praise.
lol I can't stand Frank and actively avoid games that focus on IR NTR, but yeah, it's at least done better in HBS. I also like that he didn't have to use the drug like Lucas and Jackson.

gun.del.hel

Mar 3, 2017
how do i get this scenes
Assuming you have been unlocked being invited to go clubbing with Christine,(if not reply and I'll explain that.)

Buy Ecstasy pills from Bear,
On Saturday, either go on a beach date with Christine, or be in you room at 18:00(?)
Accept invite to go clubbing,
Give the girls Ecstasy,
Get both their drink orders correct,
Sit next to Caroline,
Dance with Christine.

Lokimaru

Sep 3, 2017
lol I can't stand Frank and actively avoid games that focus on IR NTR, but yeah, it's at least done better in HBS. I also like that he didn't have to use the drug like Lucas and Jackson.
Yeah Franks like a True Rival. I'd be cool with him if he wasn't trying to Poach. Wish you could talk it out with him, there's plenty of girls to go round at that Gym to be poaching. Jake takes half, He takes half and they both come up with a way to smash Didi together except she turns the Tables on them and makes them her conquests LOL.

WoahFuckYou

Dec 24, 2020

Having said all that,

I can't even get her to start lifting weights. Won so many boxing matches with her so I'm lost and annoyed. I'm on the V. 3.3.3 APK soooo

Sep 7, 2020
Not gonna lie these devs should take some 3d modeling classes. Great writing, just that the models look ugly.

And not even I the Caesar would find them in the slightest lease, hot.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yes i get her naked and so give me a handjob but it's not going further
do you know how to open the console?

Not gonna lie these devs should take some 3d modeling classes. Great writing, just that the models look ugly.

And not even I the Caesar would find them in the slightest lease, hot.
I think Adel's probably the roughest.... gemma grows on you.

There's just 1 or 2 specific facial morphs he seems to go overboard on - cant tell if it's brow compression or what- but something that gives them that boney-alien-face.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

There's just 1 or 2 specific facial morphs he seems to go overboard on - cant tell if it's brow compression or what- but something that gives them that boney-alien-face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
How to increase gemma max affection from 19 to 24 as the other girls? I kinda don't remember the steps, I have yet to complete the Bear deliveries though so Idk if that is a requirement

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How to increase gemma max affection from 19 to 24 as the other girls? I kinda don't remember the steps, I have yet to complete the Bear deliveries though so Idk if that is a requirement
I don't think it's implemented yet, all the affection increases over 19 require gemma stage 5 which is isn't incremented in game yet - gemmastage 4 corresponds to when you get her the gym membership and there's nothing past that.

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020

no i don't know how to do that

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes