omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
What type of ntr is here?
Do girls have boyfriends with whom they obviously sleep?
Or is this the type of cheating story where someone steals the MCs lis?
a bit of both. really its more like three things

one some are dating
two others are in a semi open relationships and/or sluts who do and will fuck around
and three cheating and/or rape dos seem to be a thing in the game thou as of now for you its natori with cheating and not ntr so your good with that. thou their is a lust draft going around and your not the only one who uses it (you personaly dont have access to it yet) so rape/mind control is avodable but ntr for now

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
hay i just noticed something when playing the game. i don't think it really matters for anyone besides Adel as of now, but you don't have a veganity tracker of any type for a game where virginity's can be lost. might be something you can add to give us another goal for the player to get and and as a way to add some more coheritor to the already superb character sheets (could also be used as the sexual state sheet).

example of veganity tracker being something like this

basic of basic: vergin, unknown (some people you just know like adel and phillip, others like marcy not so much), non vergin

possible additions
number of partners (names not required, but if you want to just list names of those known the rest unkown, keep it simple)
vaginal, anal, and oral virginity's
sexual intercourse tracker (only ones you see + number of past partners always = to one+ base number)
possible even acts as a sudo corruption/nympho tracker where more sex means more open or liking of sex in general

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well, I turned off NTR and got slapped in the face with a naked black dude and a chick. I'll be passing on this. I wish the dev well.
Bro "NTR - Is it avoidable? Yep. Not only that, but you can also turn it off so you won't even see it by accident. However, I will say this - Turning off NTR won't just stop everyone else in the game from having sex. If you decide that you want to make another guy's girlfriend your love interest, that's fine . . . but he's still going to fuck his girl!
For the most part, we've tried to keep the NTR elements as consequences of the choices you make. Or at least the true cuckolding side of it. I don't particularly like using the term 'NTR' as a blanket description as it has a wide scale of meanings and implications, but there are already one or two discussions on here about that subject!"

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
This game kinda remind me a horror movie:

tw-29969.jpg

Now really, the game has a lot of potential. But the faces are a huge dealbreaker for me. The main problem are the eyebrows and the cheeks. Hope it the best thought, there is a lot of effort in it.

• Haha
Reactions: SomeOldFart

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Bro "NTR - Is it avoidable? Yep. Not only that, but you can also turn it off so you won't even see it by accident. However, I will say this - Turning off NTR won't just stop everyone else in the game from having sex. If you decide that you want to make another guy's girlfriend your love interest, that's fine . . . but he's still going to fuck his girl!
For the most part, we've tried to keep the NTR elements as consequences of the choices you make. Or at least the true cuckolding side of it. I don't particularly like using the term 'NTR' as a blanket description as it has a wide scale of meanings and implications, but there are already one or two discussions on here about that subject!"
I did turn it off and I gave it a shot, not my thing. But, I'm not going to start bitching about it like some do. My definition of NTR, is more to the extreme. But, as I said, not going to start a fuss about it. I'll see my way out now.

Apr 28, 2021
I like where this is heading. Definitely worth checking out if you can bypass the weird faces some characters have. Personally, I can, so I will keep tabs on this game for sure. (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so i havent played all of it yet but so far with the NTR off version it seems like i'd be ok with Carly coming back cause it leaves it open enough that she could apologize and MC can decide what to do from there. basically one little argument seems weird to end a relationship over. especially since they dated for a few years now.

the bad thing is that I KNOW what the NTR side of the story is based on comments. but i have no idea how they're relationship was for that time. obviously she fucks up in that route. but in the OFF route like i said possibly redeemable.

honestly on the OFF route its kinda dissapointing you dont get to bang carly at some point.

i cant compare the differences from the NTR ON version since im avoiding it. but yeah so far thats just what i noticed. the sandbox still throws me off but i'll see how it works out.

also i noticed that even though you can name MC it's essentialy just a nickname which just ends up weird because people still know his name is "Jake Rogers" but then he says ppl call him "MC" if the player chooses a name close to jake it makes sense. but if they choose a name like "Tom" for example then it gives off this feeling like "how the hell do you get -Tom- from Jake?"

so yeah thats something to consider. personally i prefer that whatever the player decides as MC's name should be the canon name.

edit: Regarding the scene with francis on the plane and the girls in the car i saw they have stats so i guess we can go after them as well. in the NTR off we see them about to have sex with them so its already implied they're doing shit with francis...honestly i would've preffered an alternative where he hires them in hope of trying to hook up with them since he found them attractive on the plane. but thats just me. the intro scene with the teacher i'll give a pass since we caught him before hand and the scene served it's purpose.

the clinic posters were funny.

im starting to think the NTR off isnt all its cracked up to be. we basically still see a good amount of the lives of the other people. i dont wanna know the doctor is banging the nurse or francis with the stewardesses. nor do i wanna know jackson was banging the skater girls. dont wanna know what he or any of the guys do in general regarding sex.

alright finally finished the game and so far i'd say it passable. to many other dicks for my liking but some scenes made sense. the almost rape in the alley scene and the hooker scene for example. buuuuuut coulda got the same result without ever having the other two guys having to whip it out.

also i noticed for the most part the character models aint bad some girls definitely stick out compared to other but yeah its mostly when they smile is when its obvious. being able to knock up the girls was pretty cool...assuming the story goes on if you decide not to give them the pills.

still not a fan of sandbox and the free roam was a bit more annoying. having to find the places for the cameras (point and click) sucks also. maybe replace that with a "search" action instead.

the ability to decide how the character can be moraly is pretty cool. but thats alot of grind from being polite to scoundrel if you're not using the cheat mode.

i honestly dont know how i feel about this game so far. would i keep playing? probably.
why probably? im tired of seeing/hearing about the other guys talking about the girls they've banged.

also although you walk in on lucas in the closet it still seems implied that they got down so idk how you prevented anything there.

do wish though that the fitness stat would alter some scenes. like if you had good fitness you could deck lucas in the bathroom instead of get knocked out yourself.

no idea what else i thought of maybe it'll come back to me later. except that maybe the NTR off mode the antagonists or other guys story lines should be more about them trying to hook up but it simply doesnt happen or they keep getting blocked for various reasons. could be humorous or not i dont care but yeah even with the NTR off mode i still see crap i'd rather not.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
O.K. this is just not a pleasant game to watch ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you start the game with MC who is nonexistent to his Gf or his friend or his elders,
why would anyone play a game to be invisible? Plenty a that IRL so WTF?
try it with NTR off the dialogue is a bit different... im assuming anyways.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uff another MC male with a stupid face...why, i'm asking, why we deserve this?? some likle Summer story have dwarf child as MC, they are half the size of their sister...ridicolus...,some, as this MC, have dumb faces and physinc ..we don't pretend to be all Ben Afflek..but christ..pls stop giving us Dumb MC..really.game seems interesting but i lose half interest in it seeing MC's face

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Does this new update actually add any new content or is it just shaving off bits for the non-NTR route?

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes