International

Dec 9, 2019
Am I misunderstanding what you're saying? Are you saying you can fuck Christine as of v0.1.2, or are you saying fucking her in the future will be hot? I haven't stumbled on that yet, and I was under the impression that I've done everything available in the game so far (I was following the WT). The furthest I got with her was a BJ when she's drunk (or being spitroasted by Lucas and MC). But not fucking.
Yeah, keep going with the massage story line and you can fuck her and even get her pregnant. You also unlock shower sex once you've started fucking her.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
She sunbaths every day ?? I yet to see her sunbath
öö, what? How this gonna help in the bookstore bug? Do I have start from beginning?
Fixed: Can no longer leave the bookshop before asking about the job during Episode 1.
How to do that because there is no icon!!

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Am I misunderstanding what you're saying? Are you saying you can fuck Christine as of v0.1.2, or are you saying fucking her in the future will be hot? I haven't stumbled on that yet, and I was under the impression that I've done everything available in the game so far (I was following the WT). The furthest I got with her was a BJ when she's drunk (or being spitroasted by Lucas and MC). But not fucking.
You can fuck christine and finish inside her with enough massages.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
For people who are having issues starting Episode 2 content, download this patch and extract it into the root folder of the game.
After you've copied the file (and overwritten the old one if asked), go to your bedroom and Episode 2 should start automatically.

Alternatively, if you have the console unlocked, press shift+o to bring it up and type the following: jump ep2start

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
can't talk to Justin about job in the bookstore, no icon in down left corner?? and stuck in the bookstore!
Justin's speech icon will only show during opening hours of the shop (09:00 - 17:00). Have you by any chance used the cheats to alter the time of day?

If this is the case, you'll want to make sure the clock is within those hours, then try to leave the shop again to refresh the scene.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
You can in fact have sex with Christine as of 0.1.2 however it requires using the cheat menu to get the relevant stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Which device/OS are you using?

I've had another chap have this problem while running the game via the Joiplay app on his device. Turned out to be his phone at fault.
Maybe Android port problem. Using Android apk instead of joiplay. It worked fine until university scenes though. Not the first time seeing this "webp" problem

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
art graphic face of chacters is wierd, scary, awkard, on drugs, getto...Some characters ar so ugly that my dick turn down.
I get the idea to be unique but is to much for me...more good looking is the male characters than females one.
Dev forgot to put horror tag in this game.
I think Pennywise from IT movie would win the beautiful contest if would be cast in this game.

Last edited:

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Not a big fan of the sandbox, but it's bearable. Don't mind the NTR. Always nice to have the option to be an asshole and bang the drunk chick ;)

But most of all, kudos for making an actually realistic world where all kinds of people actually have sex! There's already a buttload of games in the rainbows-and-unicorns fantasy world where the MC is the only man in a 1000 mile radius that isn't dead, completely repulsive or an impotent cuck, where all girls throw themselves at him the moment they meet and instantly swear off all other men, and even the sluttiest girls somehow turn out to be virgins! I personally much prefer games set in a more realistic world (y)
Yes, absolutely!
I just played Echoes of Lust and it just showed me (again) how boring these harem-only games are. And it's not about NTR, but about being realistic.

So HBS is a nice change of wind. I like the promiscuous approach and to be challenged by other guys.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
i find only 10 cameras where are they please ?
There is one in each room of your house, plus one outside in the back garden.
All cameras execpt for the ones in the girls' bedrooms can be activated immediately when found.
To activate the girls' bedrooms cameras you must first find (or guess) the passwords that unlock their PC's. (See Finding the Girls' Passwords)
After activating any or all of the cameras, you can then check the video feeds on the PC in your bedroom.

Reactions: lolo49520

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
There is one in each room of your house, plus one outside in the back garden.
All cameras execpt for the ones in the girls' bedrooms can be activated immediately when found.
To activate the girls' bedrooms cameras you must first find (or guess) the passwords that unlock their PC's. (See Finding the Girls' Passwords)
After activating any or all of the cameras, you can then check the video feeds on the PC in your bedroom.
I missed the utility room camera now i have the 11 thanks

Reactions: MrJ

purplebeaver

Oct 5, 2020
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.2] [Lumphorn Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.12 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 930 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 3.10 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 913 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
The .exe was flagged by windows as unrecognised, which doesn't usually happen with renpy games. I got the file off the workupload link.

The scan shows a possible trojan, and some network traffic when running the exe.

Maybe I don't get how compression works but I think it's a bit sus, maybe it's the same with the original game, downloading to check.

Looks like someone else checked the original .exe 20 days ago. Only one engine flagged this as a trojan, but no ip activity? I've no idea what to make of this.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes