dan9000

May 21, 2017
Its nice but it feels grindy or idk if its because idk how to progress with the characters and wichones i can progress, maybe some hints for characters and i dont know whats diference between affection and the other stat

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Its nice but it feels grindy or idk if its because idk how to progress with the characters and wichones i can progress, maybe some hints for characters and i dont know whats diference between affection and the other stat
It could really do with an events hint system like in "A Family Venture". I was able to stumble across a few events just by trying different things after progressing far enough with characters, but there's definitely no clear-cut way to figure it out.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
v0.1.3 includes the beginnings of the NPC guide I've mentioned previously. It's not finished yet, but it'll give more detailed information on how to progress with each character.

Reactions: dan9000

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Anyone get to this scene or does anyone have a save for it
If I remember correctly, you first need to meet her at the pool in the evening and offer a massage. From there, it's in the side quests, but I think you need to get the massage book from the book store to increase your massage skills.

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
I can't manage to trigger the Mika event at 15:00
how to do ?

je n'arrive pas a déclencher l'évenement Mika a 15:00
comment faire ?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Waiting for the update which showing maximum love and lust points of each character. Not even completed the current content

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Waiting for the update which showing maximum love and lust points of each character. Not even completed the current content

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
She'll be at the front of your house after you've met her on your first day of Uni. She won't appear until then.
thank you i'm going to redo it from the beginning, to achieve the translation i fiddled with the cheat mod, i had to mess up my savegame

merci je vais lr refaire depuis le début, pour aboutir la traduction j'ai tripoter le cheat mod, j'ai due foutre en l’air ma sauvegarde

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Just so people are aware, I submitted the latest update to F95 several hours ago, but looks like the admins haven't had the chance to deal with it yet.
If anyone wants to download v0.1.3, you can get it for free on either or .

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This game looked somewhat interesting.... until i took a look at the preview pictures.
:ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: Bruh if i have a dream with one of those tonight... i'm coming for your ass. :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.1.3 Change Log

Fixed: Reading from the bookshelf in your bedroom no longer breaks when intelligence gets too high.
Fixed: Reading massage books from the bookshelf in your bedroom now grants massage skill as intended.
Fixed: Broken Marley image in relationships phone app.
Fixed: Living Room TV no longer lets you skip time during Day 1 morning, preventing the first few objectives from working.
Fixed: Broken code that prevented players from starting Episode 2 content when they continued in free roam after Episode 1 finished. If your Objectives screen tells you "Episode 2 Coming Soon!", go to your bedroom to continue the story.

Added: Objective to find Didi at the Gym - If you haven't started Ep2 yet, this quest begins when you speak to the Uni receptionist for the first time. If you've already begun Ep2, the quest will auto start when you next visit the Gym.
Added: New job at the Gym - Masseur
Added: Didi massage event - Gym.
Added: Marie massage event - Gym.
Added: Hailey massage event - Gym.
Added: Yua massage event - Gym.
Added: Regan massage event - Gym.
Added: Betty massage event - Gym.
Added: Mickey massage event - Gym.
Added: New app to the phone - Jobs. Record of where and when you work.
Added: 7 random sauna events - Gym. (WIP)
Added: Lucy yoga event - Gym 17:00.
Added: Can now work out in the gym - Weights Room 08:00 - 22:00
Added: When working out at the GYM, you can now build your fitness level to 14.
Added: Gym interior quickmap.
Added: Shower available at the gym during opening hours (08:00-22:00).
Added: Crystal event - Pub Toilet 19:00, 20:00, 21:00
Added: Shower available at the beach (Public Toilets, Beach Carpark).
Added: New menu to the relationships app showing stats including Current Max Attraction points, Vaginal sex count, Anal sex count, Blowjob count, Handjob count, Creampie count and the girl's current partner if she's in a relationship.
Added: Foundation code and basic UI for the NPC Guide - Accessible from the Objectives screen. (WIP)
Added: When at your house, you can now see which room everyone is in by looking at the map screen (simple text prompt for now), and also in the relationships app.

Updated the Walkthrough.

Note: A new save is NOT required, however the sex stats will only start counting from this point forward. Any sexual interactions from old saves will NOT show up. Also, the Current Max Attraction points are relevant to however far you are in a character's personal arc. For example: Before beating Gemma in the race around the park, her max points will be 4. After beating her, they will go up to 9. The objectives menu will soon be updated with an NPC guide to give more detailed information on exactly how to progress with each character.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes