Nov 2, 2021
Copying a review of the game from another site: Screenshot_1.jpg
I liked the game very much. The plot is good, the dialogues are cool, the characters are sea, the content is already more than in some finished games of a similar plan. And there are plenty of undiscovered characters.
Yes, you have to play with NTR turned on, as the developers advise. Otherwise, a lot will be left out.
I myself do not really like toys with NTR, but in this game, there is nothing particularly terrible. And in the game you can bypass the NTR at will.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Copying a review of the game from another site: View attachment 1903905
I liked the game very much. The plot is good, the dialogues are cool, the characters are sea, the content is already more than in some finished games of a similar plan. And there are plenty of undiscovered characters.
Yes, you have to play with NTR turned on, as the developers advise. Otherwise, a lot will be left out.
I myself do not really like toys with NTR, but in this game, there is nothing particularly terrible. And in the game you can bypass the NTR at will.
Eh, if they have an option to turn off NTR, they should take special care that the game is just as much fun without it as with it. So, that's not really good advice, from that perspective.

Note I said "just as much fun" not "have exactly the same amount of content" - that's hard to measure anyway.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
sounds interesting. if ony the download clients would expand to pixeldrain, gofile, mediafire:LOL::cry:

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes