Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Regan's Attraction points need to be exactly 4 in order for the shower scene to become available.
Sooo close lol, is having these triggers set at an exact numbers a deliberate trap for cheaters? surely you could have them set with a logic gate, [if conditions X,Y,Z = true and attraction > 3 then event is primed]
If so it's kinda cruel to include a built in cheat mode.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Sooo close lol, is having these triggers set at an exact numbers a deliberate trap for cheaters? surely you could have them set with a logic gate, [if conditions X,Y,Z = true and attraction > 3 then event is primed]
If so it's kinda cruel to include a built in cheat mode.
Nah, nothing like that. "Condition x,y,z" in this case just happens to be regana == 4. No need for an additional variable.
Stuff like this is why the "Maximum Attraction" value was added to the relationships app on the phone, so you can see how far you can "safely" cheat the points up, if that's what you want to do.

The shower scene itself is what grants a higher "Maximum Attraction" for Regan in this case.
I could have written it slightly differently to make sure that cheating your way above the current limit would still allow for the scene to begin, and perhaps at a later point in development I'll go through things like this and add "safety nets".
But for now, it's not a priority for me.
It is very clearly stated that cheats can break the game and to use with caution. And for the most part, there should be enough information provided to allow the player to use cheats wisely.
But, all the same, if you plan on playing the game in a way that is unintended, you shouldn't be suprised if you end up breaking something :)

Reactions: Stil996

En

May 7, 2017
Got this awhile ago and didn't share it here because I assumed someone else would. I've gotten a lot from this place so I don't mind giving back every now and again. Would have shared it yesterday but gofile wouldn't work for me, hopefully someone else will make other download links

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Got this awhile ago and didn't share it here because I assumed someone else would. I've gotten a lot from this place so I don't mind giving back every now and again. Would have shared it yesterday but gofile wouldn't work for me, hopefully someone else will make other download links
Google Drive
finally a DL link i can use again:love:

any chance for a changelog?

nvr mind it's on the patreon.

purpleblood

Apr 19, 2022
Google Drive
Is there a mac version?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is hanging out with the campers just them asking for weed? cause i have weed and the only option im getting when they ask is still "No"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dang .. used up all night and a lotta money to go get the papers and then roll them joints and then
sell them just the two the game let me sell .. then it inded, there is no hang out,
they just use MC as a dealer, but tell you what, no actual dealer of anything would go through
all that trouble to sell for that little return, not to mention the cumbersome twists and turns
we gotta navigate in order to reach that secluded cove in the dead of night.
is hanging out with the campers just them asking for weed? cause i have weed and the only option im getting when they ask is still "No"
This new version mentions hang out:
Added: Hang out with the campers at the beach - Secluded Cove 21:00 - 02:00
... should you have the patience for all those steps, who knows in the course of several nights
whether you got to actually hang out and talk by the fire or just be their supplier then get sent on your way.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.2.2.4] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,3 GB / 1,17 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.2.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,3 GB / 1,14 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.2.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

$ummer

Sep 26, 2020
When I try to download from RACATY for windows I receive a message 404 that there is no file available for download.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I stuck with Marcy:

I have her to share my bed with her and pretend to be a couple. I´ve done this a couple times but there is no sex? The max affection is 9 and affection on 14 and friendship over 50. I toggled NTR off. What do i have to do to progress with her?

btw: The Motel is not unlocked, even after that she told me that she must give the manager a bj

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The game could have a link to download only the update.
very bad always download the whole game again.
5.69 GB download :(

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes