Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hmm... I experienced Chris x Lucas fight and sided with Lucas. Adel has lost her virginity as well. All three of these characters have plenty of friendship, attraction and corruption stats. Main story have only last quest left (visit lab in morning with Jackson) which I am not doing since I still wanna do side events, even then guide said you only need some previous main quest events not this one. But I can't seem to trigger 16:00 Kitchen missing Adel event.

Any ideas what's missing?

EDIT: Nvm, i'm an idiot. Visiting lab is not the last main story quest, and after I did that and visiting University dean after than it all started showing up. Sorry my bad :D

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hmm... I experienced Chris x Lucas fight and sided with Lucas. Adel has lost her virginity as well. All three of these characters have plenty of friendship, attraction and corruption stats. Main story have only last quest left (visit lab in morning with Jackson) which I am not doing since I still wanna do side events, even then guide said you only need some previous main quest events not this one. But I can't seem to trigger 16:00 Kitchen missing Adel event.

Any ideas what's missing?
you can continue with the side events even after you complete the available main story. AFAIK

Reactions: Lord Bradley

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The biggest problem with the game is the "objectives" tracker... I feel like the obvious way it should work is that it shows you all the things you can do, and how to do them... but as it is then it feels like more than half the stuff you see in the changelog isn't in there (and even knowing it exists I can't always figure out how to trigger it)... some of the stuff that's in there doesn't seem to work (tells me the showers at the gym are hot - but I've had like 50 showers and nothing happens)... and it's mainly just full of "in development" stuff, which isn't a big deal, but given that it's missing the stuff you actually need to know about it's kinda irksome.

Like I vibe some of the content, I'm happy I've gotten to knock up some of them by withholding birthcontrol - but even there if you look at the changelog I could have maybe knocked up someone named Macy - never met her, dunno how that's supposed to happen... but accessing it is a pain, sandboxes pretty much always are, but without a clear and complete tracker it becomes even worse.

Inzi1993

Jul 9, 2020
Read the walkthrough that is included in the game download. 1. You need positive friendship points with Lucas 2. When Christine and Lucas fight, you have to defend Lucas 3. You have to meet Adel in the kitchen at 4pm 4. NTR on then the sequence should be triggered
ive got positive friendship lucas but only the "defend christine" option comes up

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
ntr is on and where in the game do i not become his enemy?
When you catch him cheating on Christine with Abi and choose "Agree but stand your ground.", he will become your enemy. To remain his friend, choose "Reluctantly agree to stay silent".

Reactions: Inzi1993

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a "Misc" bar in the mission/hint system would be great for content that isnt important but is available.

like how would you even know these scenes are available without something to direct you towards that scene.

for example. the misc mission could say something like. "seems like there is something going on at the beach around 21:00-2:00"

at the moment you just have to wait per update and hope you get a changelog.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
a "Misc" bar in the mission/hint system would be great for content that isnt important but is available.

like how would you even know these scenes are available without something to direct you towards that scene.

for example. the misc mission could say something like. "seems like there is something going on at the beach around 21:00-2:00"

at the moment you just have to wait per update and hope you get a changelog.
Something similiar to this is on the todo list.
There is also a changelog every update. If you don't see it on F95 you can always check either , or . It's posted on all of those as soon as a new update is uploaded.

Reactions: Look-see

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The biggest problem with the game is the "objectives" tracker... I feel like the obvious way it should work is that it shows you all the things you can do, and how to do them... but as it is then it feels like more than half the stuff you see in the changelog isn't in there (and even knowing it exists I can't always figure out how to trigger it)... some of the stuff that's in there doesn't seem to work (tells me the showers at the gym are hot - but I've had like 50 showers and nothing happens)... and it's mainly just full of "in development" stuff, which isn't a big deal, but given that it's missing the stuff you actually need to know about it's kinda irksome.

Like I vibe some of the content, I'm happy I've gotten to knock up some of them by withholding birthcontrol - but even there if you look at the changelog I could have maybe knocked up someone named Macy - never met her, dunno how that's supposed to happen... but accessing it is a pain, sandboxes pretty much always are, but without a clear and complete tracker it becomes even worse.
You can find Marcy at the town hall, she's a homeless girl. Give her 10 bucks and your relationship points will increase the more times you do that. However, you have to look for the town hall on the map yourself the first time, once you have met Marcy it will be unlocked. All other events with Marcy are explained in the walkthrough

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone give me the full save, I don't know why but whenever I start from the beginning or load some save, I follow the path that the game gives me but there is always an event that does not occur or gives me an error.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone give me the full save, I don't know why but whenever I start from the beginning or load some save, I follow the path that the game gives me but there is always an event that does not occur or gives me an error.
You know the Devs are active here, you could always give them a bug report so they can fix whatever "errors" you keep getting

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm not sure if it's just my save is borked but I seem to be getting one hell of a glitch. Anytime I stay up until midnight the day changes over, and then when I go to bed the day changes over again. So for example if it's wednesday and I go massage Christine at 23:00 then it'll be thursday 0:00 after. I then go to my room and go to bed and the MC wakes up on Friday. I don't think it happens every single night but it happens often enough to fuck with the uni attendance.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes