GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not sure if it's just my save is borked but I seem to be getting one hell of a glitch. Anytime I stay up until midnight the day changes over, and then when I go to bed the day changes over again. So for example if it's wednesday and I go massage Christine at 23:00 then it'll be thursday 0:00 after. I then go to my room and go to bed and the MC wakes up on Friday. I don't think it happens every single night but it happens often enough to fuck with the uni attendance.
I do remember coming across something similar to this while alpha testing a couple releases ago (and it only happened on a certain night), though I'm not seeing it happening now. If you do see it again, please note the exact day and activity it happens on. I've notified Taka about this, too.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I do remember coming across something similar to this while beta testing a couple releases ago (and it only happened on a certain night), though I'm not seeing it happening now. If you do see it again, please note the exact day and activity it happens on. I've notified Taka about this, too.
I am playing the leaked version so idk if there was something wrong with that one.
The example I gave was fresh with the exact days and times. I've also noticed the game skipping through saturdays when I massage Christine on a Friday, so the glitch has some value lol.
Idk if a save will help the dev track it down but this one should trigger the glitch if you massage Christine and go to bed, it'll be Wednesday when you start the massage and Friday when you wake up.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I am playing the leaked version so idk if there was something wrong with that one.
The example I gave was fresh with the exact days and times. I've also noticed the game skipping through saturdays when I massage Christine on a Friday, so the glitch has some value lol.
Idk if a save will help the dev track it down but this one should trigger the glitch if you massage Christine and go to bed, it'll be Wednesday when you start the massage and Friday when you wake up.
Okay, I've found and fixed this issue. It was an oversight on my part.
The problem was to do with where you are on the main quest. When going to bed and it asks you if you wish to remain in free roam or continue the main story, I forgot to add in a check to see what the current time of day was, so it would add 1 day regardless.
If you were to go to sleep before midnight, it would appear normal.
This will be fixed for the next update. Thank you for the bug report!

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Wow. That Lucas alpha route looks very cool.I can't wait for much more content, and for another guys to visit our house in this route.
It's funny that girls looks much more natural and hot in sex scenes.
If somebody is reading that, don't use left ctrl to skip and map for going from place to place. Skipping is bugging game very much. I managed to bug first side quest with the webcams. I managed to unlock 20 webcams, but there are only 11 in house, and still can't end that quest. Using map is bugging events. If you will use map and click on the room where events is about to start, you 1. Won't see anything because of the bar covering up screen or 2. When you will click X to close that bar, the event will instantly end.
It's very hard to find all the events alone because they are taking place in different hours and moving forvard time by 1h takes some time because we can use only bed, so use walkthrough.

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So the game is buggy, I can't take science class it hangs when I click on take class, I can however use the rollback. as well the phone does not record the classes taken, I get a notice of say 16/5 for the week but nothing on the phone
Just a comment - how come the MC is so stupid - Adels training does not need a vibrator at all - she needs alittle hands on real work

Reactions: MCDom

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
So the game is buggy, I can't take science class it hangs when I click on take class, I can however use the rollback. as well the phone does not record the classes taken, I get a notice of say 16/5 for the week but nothing on the phone
Thank you for the bug report. This will be fixed in the next update.
There was an indentation error in the code that wouldn't allow you to continue if Molly's arc hadn't progressed enough (didn't give her a joint during the party).

The Uni stats on the phone update once a week depending on the prior week's attendance. That information will only be relevant for later content, however.
I am interested to find out how you've managed to get 16/5 classes taken for the week, though. I've not received any reports about this one before.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you for the bug report. This will be fixed in the next update.
There was an indentation error in the code that wouldn't allow you to continue if Molly's arc hadn't progressed enough (didn't give her a joint during the party).

The Uni stats on the phone update once a week depending on the prior week's attendance. That information will only be relevant for later content, however.
I am interested to find out how you've managed to get 16/5 classes taken for the week, though. I've not received any reports about this one before.
the 16/5 classes is a text script that shows after a class is finished and I think it actually is totalling classes taken for ex: art or math etc... not just for the week - why do all the charactors look so messed up?

ZeroLux1234

Nov 14, 2021
Wow. That Lucas alpha route looks very cool.I can't wait for much more content, and for another guys to visit our house in this route.
It's funny that girls looks much more natural and hot in sex scenes.
If somebody is reading that, don't use left ctrl to skip and map for going from place to place. Skipping is bugging game very much. I managed to bug first side quest with the webcams. I managed to unlock 20 webcams, but there are only 11 in house, and still can't end that quest. Using map is bugging events. If you will use map and click on the room where events is about to start, you 1. Won't see anything because of the bar covering up screen or 2. When you will click X to close that bar, the event will instantly end.
It's very hard to find all the events alone because they are taking place in different hours and moving forvard time by 1h takes some time because we can use only bed, so use walkthrough.
is there a gemma

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how can you make sure adel doesn't hate thomas because after their first date at the pub 1 week later i went to the pub at the same time and adel wasnt with thomas but playing pool with Christine

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
how can you make sure adel doesn't hate thomas because after their first date at the pub 1 week later i went to the pub at the same time and adel wasnt with thomas but playing pool with Christine
I think it has something to do with Adel's corruption stat being 5 or higher. If it drops below that then she won't go on dates with him. I THINK. This is just from my memory. I also get a text from Lily every Wednesday that she sees them going to the pup together, so I'd assume that's the trigger for the event to start.

Reactions: MCDom

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
is there a bug? couldnt get the lucas adel scene at 4pm even though christine attraction is 14 and sided with lucas

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes