Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
how do you get adel and doctor scenes or doctor cam clips overall
First thing you should do is complete the "Doc Jones Camera" objective. To do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Adel to appear on the camera, there are certain requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fengyuan

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I can't get the event where you get rid of Lucas to trigger. I took Christine's side in their fight and nothing's happened since then. 14/14 attraction. My main objectives are "Perhaps I should join Adel in the living room at 17:00?" and "I bet there's something good on TV!".

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Bug report. Adel can get over capped from 19 max attraction to 20 if you get her on the toilet scene, you lift her shirt and you play with her pussy. I turned on cheat mode just so I could trigger the glitch but it happened to me with it off as well. Here's a save for the relevant event, just click her on the toilet and perv through.
Literally spent about an hour just trying to figure out where that glitch was last update and I accidently found it 5 minutes into this one lol
EDIT: looks like her bath blowjob scene can do it as well. Idk if this is relevant but I warned her and asked her to swallow. Attraction was at 20 with the max still at 19 right after.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
PrinceCydon - I was just reading your review and am a bit confused when you say the updates are "incredibly slow". While many games on this site are in the 3 months/4 months/6 months range, (and some longer than that)...this game regularly gets updates. Like...usually at least once a month. What kind of release frequency are you expecting?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I really hope the quality of the faces improves.. i've just started this for the 1st time and the animations and girls faces are horrible

Reactions: Suprserpent
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes