uncejay

May 19, 2017
I can't get the event where you get rid of Lucas to trigger. I took Christine's side in their fight and nothing's happened since then. 14/14 attraction. My main objectives are "Perhaps I should join Adel in the living room at 17:00?" and "I bet there's something good on TV!".
Same here. I've played this game both NTR on and off. Tried being friends with Lucas and being his enemy. No matter which route, when I follow the walkthrough and the clues on the phone, the scene never triggers. I'm at the end of the main story. I did not cheat the points. There has to be a trigger for this event that's not listed in the walkthrough. Whoever has gotten the scene, could you please tell me what the additional trigger is?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Same here. I've played this game both NTR on and off. Tried being friends with Lucas and being his enemy. No matter which route, when I follow the walkthrough and the clues on the phone, the scene never triggers. I'm at the end of the main story. I did not cheat the points. There has to be a trigger for this event that's not listed in the walkthrough. Whoever has gotten the scene, could you please tell me what the additional trigger is?
Pretty sure it only happens after the main story is done for now. If I remember right the conditions are you need to have drugged the principal, seen the news story in the living room with Adel and I believe you need to have gotten the call from your ex.

Reactions: uncejay

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.3.3 Hotfix
Size 1.03 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
after start-up estrada logo, always force close.
Is it just me here or does anyone else experience it?

BlkCharlileBrown

Sep 22, 2021
Can someone, anyone, tell me how to get the quest for Lucas to drug Adel? It's supposed to load up automatically but it doesn't. I've restarted the game twice and completed all other quests and it still wont pop up.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone, anyone, tell me how to get the quest for Lucas to drug Adel? It's supposed to load up automatically but it doesn't. I've restarted the game twice and completed all other quests and it still wont pop up.
I remember having a slight issue triggering it as well, but I essentially just had to progress the story to watching the news cast on TV with Adel and after that I had to just let a week or two pass and eventually on a weekday I just randomly had an update in the built in walkthrough. I think you have to go to the kitchen at 16:00 or something, whenever she's usually down there making a tea and then the event starts up. That's usually the fix for me, just letting a week or two go by and then new events shows up on the Monday. May have to also get all of Adel's events before hand as well like getting ice cream together, her getting the job at the bank, and buying her the big pink stuffy as well as the dildo. If you want the full event you need to be on friendly terms with Lucas. I guess you'd also need all the spy cameras unlocked as well. It's all in the basic text file walkthrough that's in the main folder of the game's directory.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Compressed version waiting room. Population: me :D

Missed Adel so much, curious to see what scenes she will have in this update.

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes