"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.2.3.3 Hotfix1] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: ~5,51 GB / 1,21 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.3.3_hotfix1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: ~5,48 GB / 1,17 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.3.3_hotfix1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
For the most part, you will be able to decide which of the girls are subjected to NTR. So if you want Adel to be the town bike while keeping Gemma all for yourself, that shouldn't be an issue :)

About the pimp thing? I don't plan on a "path" as such, but it's possible that you'll see the odd event here and there in the future that fits that sort of thing.
At the beginning of the game I have the option to disable NTR, but if I disable it, I will be missing out on even an eventual NTI (NeTorI, MC relates to committed woman).

Or is this choice only for netorare

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
While he doesn't answer...

I went to play and left the "NTR" on [afraid not to have netori] , so right away it shows the son of a bitch teacher saying about something happening in detention.

If I play with NTR disabled, will something still happen in detention (NTR disabled doesn't show the son of a bitch's thoughts)?

You said that with NTR disabled, the girls will still have sex with their boyfriends, without it being shown, ok that's fair enough.
But will it be only their boyfriends?

I hate Netorare, sharing. But if the story is good and I could avoid it, ( Not dodge it), I'm usually cool with it.
I even like ORS, where there is FMC and MC, there I avoid all guys other than MC and follow the flow.

The final question, for someone who doesn't like guys other than the MC gaining space.
Do you recommend avoiding your game, or can I venture out?

Although the last question is the most important, please answer them all.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Sorry if its been answered, its just theres way too many pages to look through and from what I oculd see, there were no answers. But I want to ask, is the NTR the MC stealing and corrupting other peoples girls ? or is the MC being cuckholded like default NTR.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has a setting. MC breaks up with his GF after
coming home one day and finding his best friend
creaming his GF supposed virgin pussy, on his bed, in his room

If you really want to play that guy, you could stomach a lot more of such mishaps.
If not, this game is all the hurt and so little relaxation

Aug 29, 2020

If you really want to play that guy, you could stomach a lot more of such mishaps.
Thanks for answering me, friend.
Really this game, is not cool, you can see at first, I was playing until the clinic with the NTR disabled, and there shows that the doctor who is married has affairs with the employees.
But even before that I already had indications.

So just to see if it changed something, I skipped to the party, there shows Lucas cheating on his girlfriend, and the MC stupid not take the picture. He is only confronted by the guy who says that his girlfriend won't believe him and the game will turn around, so the MC lets the couple continue to enjoy.
And also in the dialogue says that the MC find his girlfriend cheating with him with his best friend.
In the NTR route deactivated does not show his girlfriend cheating, but as they break up is a shit

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Bug report. Adel can get over capped from 19 max attraction to 20 if you get her on the toilet scene, you lift her shirt and you play with her pussy. I turned on cheat mode just so I could trigger the glitch but it happened to me with it off as well. Here's a save for the relevant event, just click her on the toilet and perv through.
Literally spent about an hour just trying to figure out where that glitch was last update and I accidently found it 5 minutes into this one lol
EDIT: looks like her bath blowjob scene can do it as well. Idk if this is relevant but I warned her and asked her to swallow. Attraction was at 20 with the max still at 19 right after.
Thanks, I'll get it sorted for next update!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please give me spoilers, Does the game already have enough content with the MC? and Christy is still with your BF
I don't think you can hit relationship 20 with anyone yet without cheating or glitches. Taking Adel's virginity on the high karma no NTR path means you need her relationship at 20. Having repeatable sex with Christy requires relationship 20. Gemma you can have sex with repeatedly but it requires you to grind up her debt to you.
Low karma you can have sex with Adel a lot earlier and have repeatable sex with her earlier too.
There's a bunch of other foreplay, oral and teasing scenes with the housemates too.
There's also a good bit of content with side characters. Thigh job with Marcy, sex with Lana and Regan, party sex and repeatable sex with Lilly, you can get a bj from the doctors wife every day, twin blowjob from Margot and Molly plus repeatable handjob with one of them. I'm pretty sure I'm missing a decent bit there tbh.
Content for the MC isn't too bad but you can definitely tell it's still really early in the game. If you like the models then there's definitely a decent few hot scenes but the lewd content with or without the MC isn't really the main focus of everything atm.

BlkCharlileBrown

Sep 22, 2021
Hmm... I experienced Chris x Lucas fight and sided with Lucas. Adel has lost her virginity as well. All three of these characters have plenty of friendship, attraction and corruption stats. Main story have only last quest left (visit lab in morning with Jackson) which I am not doing since I still wanna do side events, even then guide said you only need some previous main quest events not this one. But I can't seem to trigger 16:00 Kitchen missing Adel event.

Any ideas what's missing?

EDIT: Nvm, i'm an idiot. Visiting lab is not the last main story quest, and after I did that and visiting University dean after than it all started showing up. Sorry my bad :D

I have done everything possible and this side quest will not show up. Do I need to restart somewhere?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022

So while I think starting the game with the MC being cheating on is fine. (gives room for character growth and the MC changing himself to make sure it doesnt happen again or better deal with/learn from it) But the way you say that, It seems it will happen again and again. So leaving the NTR on is like selecting the cuckhold path.

I am fine with the MC pimping his girls out if it brings him money or certain rewards/benifits at the choice of the player (which is not NTR), but cuckhold path is a no for me. Even with turning it off, not sure if I want to try it <.< MC doesnt really sound promising

Reactions: Derek Lamperouge

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So while I think starting the game with the MC being cheating on is fine. (gives room for character growth and the MC changing himself to make sure it doesnt happen again or better deal with/learn from it) But the way you say that, It seems it will happen again and again. So leaving the NTR on is like selecting the cuckhold path.

I am fine with the MC pimping his girls out if it brings him money or certain rewards/benifits at the choice of the player (which is not NTR), but cuckhold path is a no for me. Even with turning it off, not sure if I want to try it <.< MC doesnt really sound promising
As I understand it, gaining the trust of the girls will make them "immune" to being used by the the aphrodisiac gang, so NTR is not inevitable with the NTR "on" path, it just requires you to play a certain way, screw up and watch as others take your girls,

Reactions: Derek Lamperouge

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bingo! Wow, such a quick learner of barren sand box games settings.

just not in the game yet
NTR is netorare in this game.
MC will watch powerlessly while girls get raped for nothing
but the pleasure of the rapists and then they will stick the knife in MC and turn and turn!

it will happen again and again
All the time with all the girls.
MC corrupting gils means they will be putting out to everybody but MC.
Good luck with that!

the NTR on is like selecting the cuckhold path
MC is never pimping anybody out. MC can only put girls in a position to be molested.
Nobody wins from that: girl gets raped and MC gets hummiliated.
Suit yourself!

the MC pimping his girls out if it brings him money or certain rewards/benifits
Then stay away from this. Canon is the NTR - MC the biggest looser to ever live.

cuckhold path is a no for me
You understand it way backwords. MC can build up romance points,
but those keep the girls closed up for everybody.
MC can be the friend zoned guy who might just get lucky at home.
That is it. Once you start getting girls undress outside, NTR guys
will fkk them and hummiliate you.

As I understand it
You do you. this game has a lot of bad before it ever gets better.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You do you. this game has a lot of bad before it ever gets better.
What's your problem bud? The Dev has already described on several occasions what his perspective of NTR (MC) in this game will be.

Are you butt hurt that other characters have sex too? That NPC's are getting NTR'd regularly?
That the MC got NTR'd at the beginning of the game? Spurring him into this new life, or that this game has a central plot point that isn't to your tastes?

You do understand that corrupting a girl usually means turning her into a slut right, sluts tend to fuck anyone and everyone that's kinda central to earning that name (at least in the context of real life, which this game seems to be heavily influenced by).

You have no idea what may or be coming into the game, I still have my fingers crossed that we will eventually have a pimp option, we can literally have a relationship with a prostitute who owes us, becoming her pimp isn't a big leap, and speak for yourself (whether it is written like that or not), I AM pimping out my flatmates when I don't pay my rent despite having lots of cash.

Reactions: MCDom

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Looking at the walkthrough, I never had the opportunity to ask Gemma why she's not going to the gym while training with her at 22:00 and thus buying her a membership. I'm at 14 attraction and 81 friendship. Did I miss something?

Also have a problem with Rhea: I keep studying with her but 22 friendship and zero attraction, should I keep visiting her at the library?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Looking at the walkthrough, I never had the opportunity to ask Gemma why she's not going to the gym while training with her at 22:00 and thus buying her a membership. I'm at 14 attraction and 81 friendship. Did I miss something?

Also have a problem with Rhea: I keep studying with her but 22 friendship and zero attraction, should I keep visiting her at the library?
I don't know about Gemma but looking at the image files Rhea doesn't have any content yet.

Reactions: Tomy75
Dec 14, 2020
So quest marker is saying "The showers at the Gym seem to be running hotter than usual" and everytime i take a shower there, nothing happens..
Pls help

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The usual RNG of empty sandbox and obscure hints:
Keep going in there at different hours different days to catch some hottie and be a creep.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes