Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how do you increase christine attraction to 14 from 11. Checking the bathroom every day with a 40 percent chance of an individual being there is BS. And its always Gemma

doctorp-2

Jun 3, 2020
how do you increase christine attraction to 14 from 11. Checking the bathroom every day with a 40 percent chance of an individual being there is BS. And its always Gemma
Sorry, just a question, (not related to the above), but where is the sex shop....?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanx, but I finally found it , thanx anyway.....
you could have edited your post to say that then :p
(Windows was acting like a bitch about letting me take a screenshot for some reason took 3 goes (kept giving me the splashscreen)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I got 10 cameras activated.
=> 3 girls laptop
=> hot tub
=> garage
=> utility room
=> kitchen
=> bathroom
=> living room
=> dining room

Where is the other one...???

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Other people's sexual scenes are not bad but it's kinda look like MC have little dick than some other people.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is the NPC Guide for some characters are repeated events..??

Like: I'm playing as per the guide of Adel, Christine & Gemma, there are some clues and in the end of the clues it says "End of Content".

I'm playing as per the clues, and relationship and attraction is increasing but these are still in NPC guide.

Again many clues were removed but some not.
So, is these are repeated..??

Some clues:
Adel: spend time at 19:00, 20:00, 22:00 & 23:00
Christine: spend time at 16:00 & bathroom
Geema: spend time at 08:00, 22:00 & bathroom
Lillie: spend time at 14:00 & supply room
Claire: sit with her at 21:00

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
You need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Taka@LumphornGames, I'm currently in my first playthrough at the decision point of whether to stand for Lucas. Before further proceeding, I could not help but want to know that if this game allows (or will do in future updtaes) a path where Lucas is out of the apartment yet all the girls still freeloading with him and everyone else? -- Just out of personal taste cuz I kinda like NTRs but hate it being a monopoly of some individual jerk.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
couldnt get the lucas adel scene at 4pm even though christine attraction is 14 and sided with lucas
Make sure you have progressed far enough into the main story. For this event to trigger you have to have at least had the meeting with the Uni head mistress.

Hi Taka@LumphornGames, I'm currently in my first playthrough at the decision point of whether to stand for Lucas. Before further proceeding, I could not help but want to know that if this game allows (or will do in future updtaes) a path where Lucas is out of the apartment yet all the girls still freeloading with him and everyone else? -- Just out of personal taste cuz I kinda like NTRs but hate it being a monopoly of some individual jerk.
If you choose to kick Lucas out of the house, there won't be any more interaction with him for a while. He won't be gone for good as that would be pretty lame end for him, considering everything he's done so far. He'll be back later on as part of the main story arc.
But if you're worried about not seeing any NTR by kicking him out - he's not the only antagonist.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Taka@LumphornGames
Are you planning on NTR being a Branch path or case by case, ie, Keeping Gemma as a commited love interest while Adel is getting passed around. I truly hate these games that force you into being a cuck just because you don't care if some of the girls get fucked by others, currently I'm mostly into the Milfs (+ Gemma).

PS I think I asked his before but didn't really get an answer, but are you planning/allowing a pimp route? Trading in girls for goods/favours without giving up control?

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Taka@LumphornGames
Are you planning on NTR being a Branch path or case by case, ie, Keeping Gemma as a commited love interest while Adel is getting passed around. I truly hate these games that force you into being a cuck just because you don't care if some of the girls get fucked by others, currently I'm mostly into the Milfs (+ Gemma).

PS I think I asked his before but didn't really get an answer, but are you planning/allowing a pimp route? Trading in girls for goods/favours without giving up control?
For the most part, you will be able to decide which of the girls are subjected to NTR. So if you want Adel to be the town bike while keeping Gemma all for yourself, that shouldn't be an issue :)

About the pimp thing? I don't plan on a "path" as such, but it's possible that you'll see the odd event here and there in the future that fits that sort of thing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For the most part, you will be able to decide which of the girls are subjected to NTR. So if you want Adel to be the town bike while keeping Gemma all for yourself, that shouldn't be an issue :)

About the pimp thing? I don't plan on a "path" as such, but it's possible that you'll see the odd event here and there in the future that fits that sort of thing.
(y) regarding the case by case approach.

I promise to send some of the girls round to love you long time if you let us have a Pimp path. No Charge!! :giggle:. (and some boys for your missus ;)...wait Not sure if that motivates you or not, who has control over this? I don't know who to bribe:sneaky:)

Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
(y) regarding the case by case approach.

I promise to send some of the girls round to love you long time if you let us have a Pimp path. No Charge!! :giggle:. (and some boys for your missus ;)...wait Not sure if that motivates you or not, who has control over this? I don't know who to bribe:sneaky:)
LMAO xD

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes