8) Outside go to jacuzzi and click plant in the corner left side
9) Kitchen - vent shaft on the wall
10) Storage room click arrow to turn around and vent shaft above door
11) Garage click arrow to turn around and vent shaft above door

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Episode3???
Wow the main story was way too small and the update way too fast.
Will it get better in another 5GB update or 7 more episodes or a year from now?
I think they should just stick to the main story and forget the sandbox mode or free roam.

Lokimaru

Sep 3, 2017
Hey Anything Lucas is able to do IE Convince Christine to share with Adel I should be able to do as well since I got his ass kicked to the curb. Fuck that guy, I'm the Alpha in my home and I didn't have to use bullshit Rape drugs to do it. You think I should always be in Danger of Being Cucked, I am the DANGER. You think some dipshit is going to make a Cuck out of Me Noooo, I AM... The One... who Cucks (Other Dudes)!

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
I chose Christine as the first sex object in the main quest, and Adel and Gemma have been stuck in the stage of only oral sex since then. At present, the friendship of the two has reached 100. How can we continue the story of the two?

*I turned off NTR

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I chose Christine as the first sex object in the main quest, and Adel and Gemma have been stuck in the stage of only oral sex since then. At present, the friendship of the two has reached 100. How can we continue the story of the two?

*I turned off NTR
Atm you can only have sex with Adel if you cheat her attraction, glitch her attraction, or if she isn't already a virgin. Not playing NTR paths but I think you can have sex with her if Lucas or the doctor have already taken her virginity, or if you're playing the bad path then you can when she's drunk at the party.
Gemma you can have sex with so long as she owes the MC $200 for rent. You have to have finished her story up to the point that her dad cuts her off from her allowance. Then you can give her $50 every thursday. She'll come by the MC's room on friday at midnight to offer to repay him. You'll have to turn her down until she owes $200 if you want to fuck her.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hey Anything Lucas is able to do IE Convince Christine to share with Adel I should be able to do as well since I got his ass kicked to the curb. Fuck that guy, I'm the Alpha in my home and I didn't have to use bullshit Rape drugs to do it. You think I should always be in Danger of Being Cucked, I am the DANGER. You think some dipshit is going to make a Cuck out of Me Noooo, I AM... The One... who Cucks (Other Dudes)!
It takes too long. I gave up on the 4GB of free roaming, it' just too much.
It's taking time from playing other good games that don't require so much clicking.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
if I leave the NTR on I can avoid the scenes or they happen anyway, the scenes I'm referring to are the ones with the characters that don't have boyfriends.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
if I leave the NTR on I can avoid the scenes or they happen anyway, the scenes I'm referring to are the ones with the characters that don't have boyfriends.
The intro NTR scene can't be avoided with NTR on, but the game is set up that you need to actively pursue NTR and corrupting the girls the get the NTR scenes. Even with NTR on there are usually dialog hints that are like, 'Hey, choose this option to stop the potential NTR from happening.' Also, if you don't see the NTR then it doesn't happen. You actively need to seek it out, be nice to bad guys and not pay your rent. Basically, if you act like a bitch, you are treated like a bitch. Be a pimp, not a simp.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The intro NTR scene can't be avoided with NTR on, but the game is set up that you need to actively pursue NTR and corrupting the girls the get the NTR scenes. Even with NTR on there are usually dialog hints that are like, 'Hey, choose this option to stop the potential NTR from happening.' Also, if you don't see the NTR then it doesn't happen. You actively need to seek it out, be nice to bad guys and not pay your rent. Basically, if you act like a bitch, you are treated like a bitch. Be a pimp, not a simp.
thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Check the Change log or the walkthrough from game folder.
Might not be implemented yet. Lots a loose ends on every corner in this.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes