Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
cristina and liliana can't get pregnant correct if i give the pills the next day and the contraceptive i won't be able to get them pregnant in future updates, i delivered them because they are needed in the secondary quests.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some people hav never heard of spoilers.
Some people have never heard of doing the right thing.
Some people have no place for plot or reason in their games.
The scene just above is a result of all those shortcummings.
There is no place for any such scene in any game with a main character, a so called plot or
any drive to actually game ...
All of these are resulting in the rudderless players asking for help for their headless MC.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
cristina and liliana can't get pregnant correct if i give the pills the next day and the contraceptive i won't be able to get them pregnant in future updates, i delivered them because they are needed in the secondary quests.
The pills only last so long. There are multiple chances to get them pregnant if you want.
Does anyone know how to get here? View attachment 2113887
This is not in the game yet.
Does anyone know about updates or something?
I recently alpha tested some new content, but as Mendez mentioned, it's usually monthly.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.2.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Changed: You will now only receive a message from Lillie about Adel and Thomas if you are at home - 21:00 (NTR on).
I don't understand why is this a thing? it's not the landline that's getting texted is it?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.2.5.3] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,03 GB / 1,28 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.5.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,00 GB / 1,25 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.5.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Forgot the name of the blondie Jackson drugged in the bar... Claire was it?

So you can interrupt them in the alley and prevent the sex and I read somewhere that you can have a chance later to let Jackson finish what he started with her and this is the first instance of "cuck" stat point happening.

Has anyone tried this? How do you go about this? And what the scene looks like if you succeed?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
hope this game has incest planned so i can try it
semi incest but any actual incest would have to be bonus or mods as its a patrion game.

that is of course unless theirs a hoodwink coming in and its found out that their not jakes actual parents but thats unlikely as its been made prity clear their his actual parents so the loophole wont work here

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes