Nov 2, 2021
Screenshot_1.jpg
Feedback from another site:
I will not hide, at first did not even want to play, looked at screenshots and some models seemed just not very. Then, however, decided, and, I must say, it turned out to be far from so bad. The feeling that the initial screenshots were just picked bad moments. In general, playing, it seemed that the game has great potential, but would have enough patience for realization, because prepared for the future just a lot of things. Well, what can I say about the gameplay, sandbox with its own grind, something easier to get, something not. To speed up the process there are built-in cheats. The story develops so that periodically there are situations where you have to make a choice and that choice will either protect or provoke some of the girls to cheating MС. There are plenty of characters in the game, but there is little content with some, and with some not at all. In the end, I even liked the game.

Last edited:

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
Great storyline, very fun game but grindy at times, like having to repeat the same actions over and over to build friendship and attraction, and all the clicking involved in selling weed (especially when there is a 5-10 second lag before a menu appears). After buying weed, the 'buy from bear' button should automatically reappear to reduce clicks, just like the one in the convenience store does. Or even better, have a 'buy 9' option with one click for weed and papers, just like the one for selling joints. Also, I wish the roommates were as hot as the nurse and the strippers. Especially, Adele would look much better if her eyebrows weren't so vertical..

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
facial expression is improved?
They've been getting a lot better with each update. Game dev is definitely getting more skilled as time goes by. Mind you, that's the case with most of the 3D games from new devs. First few updates are a little bumpy as they figure things out, characters get a little more polished with time and the scenes become more elaborate. I think they've ironed out a lot of the kinks from the beginning and are in a good stride now. Overall, it has become a really solid game since its inception.

Reactions: bandyta80

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
and all the clicking involved in selling weed (especially when there is a 5-10 second lag before a menu appears). After buying weed, the 'buy from bear' button should automatically reappear to reduce clicks, just like the one in the convenience store does. Or even better, have a 'buy 9' option with one click for weed and papers, just like the one for selling joints.
The ability to buy multiple is coming in a future version. As for the menu lag, go to your phone, click Settings, Turn on Cheats, and click the Clear Return Stack button:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a temp fix for a larger underlying issue, but should help with performance a bit.

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
The ability to buy multiple is coming in a future version. As for the menu lag, go to your phone, click Settings, Turn on Cheats, and click the Clear Return Stack button:

This is a temp fix for a larger underlying issue, but should help with performance a bit.
I heard cheat mode can break the game tho. Is it safe to do this?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I heard cheat mode can break the game tho. Is it safe to do this?
I believe that's if you do one of the cheats that shows up such as Adel Virgin Toggle. Once you clear the return stack, you can turn the Cheat mode back off. There are, potential risks, so just make a backup save.

I've used the clear return stack a few times with no problems.

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
I believe that's if you do one of the cheats that shows up such as Adel Virgin Toggle. Once you clear the return stack, you can turn the Cheat mode back off. There are, potential risks, so just make a backup save.

I've used the clear return stack a few times with no problems.
I tried it and everything was good for a few in-game hours, or a few minutes of play time, but then the lag was back. How often should I need to do this?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I tried it and everything was good for a few in-game hours, or a few minutes of play time, but then the lag was back. How often should I need to do this?
Yeah, the longer you play, the more you'll have to do it. There will need to be a rework of the code at some point, which will be quite a large effort. I provided Taka with this workaround until then, but it's only a band-aid for a larger problem.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.2.6.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Seems like this update focuses on Gemma, my least fave girl haha, but it's okay. Personally will wait next update, but I like the steady updates and explanatory changelog, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Ninj77
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes