"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.2.6.3] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,22 GB / 1,31 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.6.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,18 GB / 1,28 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.6.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Path B:) Lucas becomes the house alpha. (NTR on only)
This requires that you have maintained a good relationship with Lucas and you took his side during his argument with Christine in the kitchen.

Lucas will now start having relationships with Adel and Gemma (WIP) as well as continuing to date Christine.
Using his serum to keep the girls on side, he becomes the man of the house.

How do I get this path? i can only get path A :cry:
1670270360903.png

Last edited:

purpleblood

Apr 19, 2022
Path B:) Lucas becomes the house alpha. (NTR on only)
This requires that you have maintained a good relationship with Lucas and you took his side during his argument with Christine in the kitchen.

Lucas will now start having relationships with Adel and Gemma (WIP) as well as continuing to date Christine.
Using his serum to keep the girls on side, he becomes the man of the house.

How do I get this path? i can only get path A :cry:
View attachment 2215605
Make sure you have NTR on

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I get an error every time I sleep now (probably from having cum in the girls as much as possible and deliberately not gotten birth control for them).

Whenever I fire this up while I like the content that can be found in it I feel that having to play the game by starting at the changelog because there's no real tracker in the game for the majority of stuff (unless you're gonna go through the phone clicking on each girl in the relationships list) just feels terrible, even amongst sandboxes which are generally a bit ehh.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I get an error every time I sleep now (probably from having cum in the girls as much as possible and deliberately not gotten birth control for them).

Whenever I fire this up while I like the content that can be found in it I feel that having to play the game by starting at the changelog because there's no real tracker in the game for the majority of stuff (unless you're gonna go through the phone clicking on each girl in the relationships list) just feels terrible, even amongst sandboxes which are generally a bit ehh.

Here is a fix for this:

Unzip it into the root folder of the game. It will not over-write anything.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you and where to invite adel and christine to watch tv in your room? thanks for any help also adel says go to her room at 2200 but shes washing dishes then any help there also

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how do you and where to invite adel and christine to watch tv in your room? thanks for any help also adel says go to her room at 2200 but shes washing dishes then any help there also
Go to your bedroom, click the arrow to face the TV, then click the TV and you'll be given a prompt.

For the other one, I'm not sure, I don't remember Adel ever washing dishes at that time. Perhaps you haven't progressed enough yet for the 22:00 events.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Go to your bedroom, click the arrow to face the TV, then click the TV and you'll be given a prompt.

For the other one, I'm not sure, I don't remember Adel ever washing dishes at that time. Perhaps you haven't progressed enough yet for the 22:00 events.
thanks

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes