Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
mc is just another pathetic fucking pussy. he tries so har to be nice to people, but he is just pathetic. he is just a little bitch who let people step on him and others close to him, and he just let them get away with it? sometimes he doesn't act like a bitch, but a majority of the time he does.
even though NTR is turned off, the is still constant set-ups for it. where they almost fuck, and of course you have to see it. when somebody turns NTR off, it means they don't want any of that shit.
it ruins the fucking game
agree

Reactions: Lasse.9

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure what happened, seems I uses the spoiler text wrong. Here we goYou get at least one scene later with the exgirlfriend and the headmaster
Good to know thanks, maybe there could be another of such scenes with Matt but probably that's it with her.
For another go with the cheating kink the dev should get him other potential girlfriends

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
I do like this game so far. As the world is fleshed out further, i can see myself enjoying it more.

The female characters are definitely unique in their appearances, but for me it makes the game feel a little more grounded.

The NTR off doesn't really work at this stage. Things that should happen don't, or you don't see them, and that gives the impression of an awkward work around. It was a little jarring experimenting with it.

The only thing i didn't like was the alpha male slash cuckolding situation. There didn't seem to be a way to reverse or challenge that scenario. It can be avoided yes, but once stepping into that realm, the MC fate was decided. (Maybe i missed something, which is what i like about this game. There is a lot to try and test). Would like to see the MC as the alpha male and Travis? be the cuckold and humiliated, quietly planning his revenge only to be thwarted by the seduction of his sister in yoga classes. And humiliated further.;)

Reactions: Ninj77

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The NTR off doesn't really work at this stage. Things that should happen don't, or you don't see them, and that gives the impression of an awkward work around. It was a little jarring experimenting with it.
Not really. If Adel has 5 corruption points and NTR is off then it definitely plays out a little weird in the overnight bank scene but that's literally the player's fault. Other than that it pretty much just prevents the MC from doing things that would get him NTRd.
Only thing that doesn't really work with the NTR off switch is Adel still goes on her date with Thomas, which is probably just so the MC can grind down her corruption.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Not really. If Adel has 5 corruption points and NTR is off then it definitely plays out a little weird in the overnight bank scene but that's literally the player's fault. Other than that it pretty much just prevents the MC from doing things that would get him NTRd.
Only thing that doesn't really work with the NTR off switch is Adel still goes on her date with Thomas, which is probably just so the MC can grind down her corruption.
I think a good rule of thumb here, not only for this game but for all of them, is that it is a work in progress and most issues should be ironed out by the time it has a completed tag on it.

Reactions: sava75
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes