Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just wanted to write that, what an ugly faces they can pull in the game. Guess I will skip this one...
I think I may have done the same in the past, I've seen these screenshots before but I have not played this game.
now that it has some more content I will give it a chance though.
It doesn't look that bad compared to many other games that are completely unplayable because the art is so bad.

Dec 15, 2022
I think I may have done the same in the past, I've seen these screenshots before but I have not played this game.
now that it has some more content I will give it a chance though.
It doesn't look that bad compared to many other games that are completely unplayable because the art is so bad.
You are actually right, there are a lot of games, that are far far worse in terrible art. I might try this game. I was just looking at the screenshots, and found the faces abhorrent.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You are actually right, there are a lot of games, that are far far worse in terrible art. I might try this game. I was just looking at the screenshots, and found the faces abhorrent.
Yeah they are not good. Read in the op dev said rendering takes a long time, not sure it would if you made human faces.
I assume you saw the distorted Emma Stone?
1672666848172.png

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.2.7.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
suddenly conversation icons and pictures dissepair and never back. so wonder if only me or any other one had same issue..

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
wow this game is shorter than I expected for it's size. Don't get me wrong there is a ton of hidden fluff you can go and look around for, but that shit is annoying as hell, include it all in the questlog. It was also better than I expected so I there is that too I guess.
definetly needs a gallery you can unlock, no way to know if you missed anything or not.
Not everything is added to the Dream thing.

Last edited:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
wow this game is shorter than I expected for it's size. It was also better than I expected so I there is that too I guess.
definetly needs a gallery you can unlock, no way to know if you missed anything or not.
There is a shit ton of side content that you've got to go into town and find. If you just follow the main story line you can knock it out quickly, but there is also the strip club, the gym, the stoners at the beach, the hot girl next door, the homeless chick, the spy cameras, and whatnot. There's way more content than what there appears to be on face value, especially if you have NTR turned on.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is a shit ton of side content that you've got to go into town and find. If you just follow the main story line you can knock it out quickly, but there is also the strip club, the gym, the stoners at the beach, the hot girl next door, the homeless chick, the spy cameras, and whatnot. There's way more content than what there appears to be on face value, especially if you have NTR turned on.
I just edited my comment when I got done with the game and I looked through the files, I didnt miss much.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 62 Votes