Moutsatsos

Jul 8, 2020
Amazing work.Looks really promising and probably is going to be one of my favorites.Looking forward to future releases.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, I really liked this game at first, but now I'm in fear it might not be for me, so thinking about quitting it. Problem for me are those "main quests". First, there was that unavoidable unpleasant scene with headmaster. Ok, I tried to go further, too see if it's just "an isolated case" of forced content, but unfortunately it wasn't. Next one was with two chicks on the beach (main objective won't progress further until we do that threesome-ish thingie).
To play as a dude who fucks everything around him - it just kills joy for me.
So, if I stop doing main objective questline, how much "side content" will be in future versions? Will game be, at least somewhat, worth playing?

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, I really liked this game at first, but now I'm in fear it might not be for me, so thinking about quitting it. Problem for me are those "main quests". First, there was that unavoidable unpleasant scene with headmaster. Ok, I tried to go further, too see if it's just "an isolated case" of forced content, but unfortunately it wasn't. Next one was with two chicks on the beach (main objective won't progress further until we do that threesome-ish thingie).
To play as a dude who fucks everything around him - it just kills joy for me.
So, if I stop doing main objective questline, how much "side content" will be in future versions? Will game be, at least somewhat, worth playing?
There is an on/off switch for NTR if that is what you are complaining about and as far as side content, I'd say that there is way more side content hidden around town than there is main story stuff. Gym, nightclub, homeless girl, neighbor chick, movie night, just to name a few. This game has got options, you've just got to go looking for them or consult the walkthrough. If you do turn off NTR then you are cutting out a bunch of content, but there is still plenty of it to find around town. I'd say it is worth playing and exploring, but if you're here and get it for free and it's not doing it for you then who cares? There's a thousand more game out there to try that may suit your needs better.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is an on/off switch for NTR if that is what you are complaining about and as far as side content, I'd say that there is way more side content hidden around town than there is main story stuff. Gym, nightclub, homeless girl, neighbor chick, movie night, just to name a few. This game has got options, you've just got to go looking for them or consult the walkthrough. If you do turn off NTR then you are cutting out a bunch of content, but there is still plenty of it to find around town. I'd say it is worth playing and exploring, but if you're here and get it for free and it's not doing it for you then who cares? There's a thousand more game out there to try that may suit your needs better.
I don't mind NTR. What bothers me is "forced harem" vibe I'm getting. I like to choose one girl and stick MC to her. If I choose Claire, for example, than my MC have no business cuddling naked with other chicks at the beach etc. And I don't like walkthroughs, cause until I find what I need I spoil pretty much everything else and than it's not much fun to play when I know what will happen.
And I agree with last part, that's why asked how things go, to decide whether I should continue to play or should I quit.
It seems that main questline is forcing MC into multiple girls, and I have no desire to play as haremista. So, what interests me is (I guess dev can answer that if wants), will there be (or already exist) some "side chick" who will not be "tied" with main questline, meaning that her content will not be conditioned with advancing through main questline?
Is there, or will be, chick I can pursue if my MC never go into headmasters office or beach?

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I don't mind NTR. What bothers me is "forced harem" vibe I'm getting. I like to choose one girl and stick MC to her. If I choose Claire, for example, than my MC have no business cuddling naked with other chicks at the beach etc. And I don't like walkthroughs, cause until I find what I need I spoil pretty much everything else and than it's not much fun to play when I know what will happen.
And I agree with last part, that's why asked how things go, to decide whether I should continue to play or should I quit.
It seems that main questline is forcing MC into multiple girls, and I have no desire to play as haremista. So, what interests me is (I guess dev can answer that if wants), will there be (or already exist) some "side chick" who will not be "tied" with main questline, meaning that her content will not be conditioned with advancing through main questline?
Is there, or will be, chick I can pursue if my MC never go into headmasters office or beach?
I'm not the game dev, but I am a supporter and follow the discord, so I may be able to shine some light on this. Essentially, from what I've gathered, is that the housemates are the main love interests of the game, then the girls that attended the party in chapter 1 are important characters with some of them being potential love interests to a smaller degree and then beyond that every other girl in Horton Bay is just kind of a side chick to have fun with. I'm not 100% sure on this, things could change, but it is what I've sort of gleamed to be the case over the last year of following. There is a harem thing going on in the middle of the story, but you don't have to be actively pursuing the roommates to progress, you can even deny them entirely if you want but then others come sniffing around sort of like with Adel and Thomas. If you don't give a damn about Adel, then let her fuck Thomas and eventually the whole town. If you want her though, then be a good BF and keep that corruption score down so she never gives Thomas a chance. Lucas NTR is a special case but you still need to let it happen for it to happen, so you've got a choice and it is considered side content because it doesn't NEED to happen. As for main story stuff, hands are a bit tied on that front, you can deny some stuff but not all of it. However, I blasted through the main story a couple updates back and was really surprised how fast you can get through it and how little all the side quests actually impact the main story. So, in that regard, it's a sandbox and it does what it sets out to do and does it well, in my opinion.

Reactions: Prokopije

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
All I can say is that there will be negative consequences if you just go around impregnating everyone.

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is a harem thing going on in the middle of the story, but you don't have to be actively pursuing the roommates to progress, you can even deny them entirely if you want but then others come sniffing around sort of like with Adel and Thomas. If you don't give a damn about Adel, then let her fuck Thomas and eventually the whole town. If you want her though, then be a good BF and keep that corruption score down so she never gives Thomas a chance. Lucas NTR is a special case but you still need to let it happen for it to happen, so you've got a choice and it is considered side content because it doesn't NEED to happen. As for main story stuff, hands are a bit tied on that front, you can deny some stuff but not all of it. However, I blasted through the main story a couple updates back and was really surprised how fast you can get through it and how little all the side quests actually impact the main story. So, in that regard, it's a sandbox and it does what it sets out to do and does it well, in my opinion.
I don't care about any of the roommates and I'll gladly give them to other characters. But that harem thing seems to be pretty wide. Scene I'm talking about is with some Amber (!? I just checked, I have 0 friendship and 0 attraction with her, I have no clue who she is. NPC guide says she's sister of some dude) and Marley (also 0 stats). And there's forced scene with them. Hell no.
So, before that "event" is point from where I won't do any further tasks from main questline, because I don't want it to happen.
Pretty much, Claire is only chick I'm interested in, so... to be even more precise with my question - Will I be able to access all Claire content( present and future), if I never send MC to hangout with Amber and that other chick? :unsure: I guess dev is only person who can answer...

All I can say is that there will be negative consequences if you just go around impregnating everyone.
Not all of them. Just one, I'm not greedy :LOL: Others can be impregnated by Lucas and Thomas if they want. :oops:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I don't care about any of the roommates and I'll gladly give them to other characters. But that harem thing seems to be pretty wide. Scene I'm talking about is with some Amber (!? I just checked, I have 0 friendship and 0 attraction with her, I have no clue who she is. NPC guide says she's sister of some dude) and Marley (also 0 stats). And there's forced scene with them. Hell no.
So, before that "event" is point from where I won't do any further tasks from main questline, because I don't want it to happen.
Pretty much, Claire is only chick I'm interested in, so... to be even more precise with my question - Will I be able to access all Claire content( present and future), if I never send MC to hangout with Amber and that other chick? :unsure: I guess dev is only person who can answer...

Not all of them. Just one, I'm not greedy :LOL: Others can be impregnated by Lucas and Thomas if they want. :oops:
Well, if Claire is your girl of choice then I don't see why you wouldn't be able to access all of her content. Like, you do need to move the story forward to unlock new things, but for the most part 99% of the sex scenes with other girls can be rejected, skipped, or made into NTR. I will say this though, Claire has a chunk of content, but not a lot right now. Since she falls into that category of 'important but not top billed cast' it is most likely that her content is going to be kind of sparse for quite some time. It sounds to me that you want a game that is a little more linear with a smaller cast. The thing about this game is that the Devs have made a WHOLE TOWN full of characters and they are all going to play a part in some way or another. Hyper focusing on a single character isn't really the way the game is designed and if you are wanting something deep with girls that aren't the main three roommates then you are going to be waiting a while for that to happen. One of my favorite girls is Lillie, the skater punk chick that kind of looks like the acid spitting dinosaur from Jurassic Park that killed Newman from Seinfeld. She's a bit of an odd taste, but I like her a lot, however she hasn't gotten content for a very long time, but she's also not a main girl so I have to wait a while for more of her content. That's just the way it goes. I recommend keeping an eye on this game even if it isn't exactly what you want because there is a lot of great content and there may even be someone new that tickles your fancy, but beyond that I think you are looking for something with a much smaller cast and far less exploration.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, dev made whole town, but it also would be nice if dev allowed players to choose with which girl(s) from that town they want to hookup MC. Since it's sandbox, than allow us to roam around and customize our "own story" from opportunities offered. Not to be forced into some kinetic novel main storyline with little "side freedom". Than just make one of those classical visual novels.
I like exploration games. But true exploration games, games where I can explore what I want and avoid what I don't want to explore.
On the other hand, I dislike linear games, because they offer little or no choice. As main questline here, which offers no choice at all. :cry: We can't run away from granny headmaster, we can't decline threesome-ish cuddling with unknown chicks, etc. That's another thing. When NTR is optional, than why grannies and those other things are not? Why players who dislike those fetishes are "discriminated" comparing to those who dislike NTR? They have option to turn-off disliked fetish, but players who dislike grannies, harems and threesomes and what not - they have only option to quit playing? Not nice :LOL:
Yeah, I'll keep eye on this for few more updates, to see what will happen in Claire department, I don't mind waiting for my "desired character" to get some content.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, dev made whole town, but it also would be nice if dev allowed players to choose with which girl(s) from that town they want to hookup MC. Since it's sandbox, than allow us to roam around and customize our "own story" from opportunities offered. Not to be forced into some kinetic novel main storyline with little "side freedom". Than just make one of those classical visual novels.
I like exploration games. But true exploration games, games where I can explore what I want and avoid what I don't want to explore.
On the other hand, I dislike linear games, because they offer little or no choice. As main questline here, which offers no choice at all. :cry: We can't run away from granny headmaster, we can't decline threesome-ish cuddling with unknown chicks, etc. That's another thing. When NTR is optional, than why grannies and those other things are not? Why players who dislike those fetishes are "discriminated" comparing to those who dislike NTR? They have option to turn-off disliked fetish, but players who dislike grannies, harems and threesomes and what not - they have only option to quit playing? Not nice :LOL:
Yeah, I'll keep eye on this for few more updates, to see what will happen in Claire department, I don't mind waiting for my "desired character" to get some content.
I get your point, if you want to play a "one woman man" then I can see it would be annoying to be forced by the story to fuck characters you don't want... I tend to fuck everyone so forgive me for not noticing, but who are you "forced" to fuck? I seem to remember "be a gentleman" options for everyone, I don't think I clicked any though (I prefer to play the asshole), so I have no idea if they resulted in sex or not.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I get your point, if you want to play a "one woman man" then I can see it would be annoying to be forced by the story to fuck characters you don't want... I tend to fuck everyone so forgive me for not noticing, but who are you "forced" to fuck? I seem to remember "be a gentleman" options for everyone, I don't think I clicked any though (I prefer to play the asshole), so I have no idea if they resulted in sex or not.
Yeah, I don't seem to remember any scenario where you have to fuck someone.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, that's exactly route I want to play. Well, first, you have scene with headmaster, where MC or she got naked and some dom/sub things (don't know if anything else happened cause went fast skip through it). Same goes for two chicks I mentioned.
As I said, If my MC in "one woman man", than he have no business doing such stuff with random girls.
So, I'd rather say that MC is forced into doing "sexual stuff" with various characters, rather than "fuck". Is it actual penetration or "just" naked cuddling - it doesn't makes much of a difference.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey man, the dev has a $30/mo option on patreon if you want the game to be rewritten to your desires.
Well, not actually fan of idea to pay for something others got for free (anti-NTR folks, for example), but how that works? How much "freedom of rewritten" is offered? It's quite "expensive" if it comes down just to changing few lines in code or script. So, does that include replacing some of the "unappealing" models (both female and male) as well? What's considered by "rewritten"?

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes