frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
because people play in certain ways, have certain kinks, etc. Either way, I hope you at least decide to impregnate Christine. Give her that baby bump.
The only reason I got rid of Lucas is because I wanted Christine but I would have kept him there if it was more friendly, where we share the girls. But Christine won't let the MC go that far with her if she is still with Lucas so he had to go!

Now that Lucas is gone I would like to fuck Christine in front of him so he can see what he lost cause he doesn't like to share ;).

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 7.2GB
Compressed size Q70: 1.1GB
Compressed size Q90: 2.7GB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

I might be uploading a lossless Version in a few hours depending how large it is.
6.4GB, so no :HideThePain:

v0.2.8.2
please upload to PIXELDRAIN or WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: fengyuan

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Existing saves may encounter a couple of continuity hiccups this update, however while a new save is almost always recommended, it is certainly NOT REQUIRED.
Games like this should always provide saves with each update for both kind of routes. With all previous quests completed, no one wants to replay them from the start. Maybe once when it's completed. So many devs overestimate their games replayablility. Considering my save file broke last time and I can't progress despite missing a lot of content I did check the files and saw all the cgs.
Though I guess it's to be expected when playing games in alpha and the sandbox type games are notoriously bad when it comes to having issues with save files.
Doesn't really seem like there is much interesting in this update though, so thanks for posting the changelog, helped me decide not to download this time ^^

Reactions: yrban7477

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is sandbox .. it started empty and is only now getting populated in the more successful
locations, while the whole town still feels like a ghost infected place everyone left wherever.
Games like this should always provide saves with each update for both kind of routes. With all previous quests completed, no one wants to replay them from the start. Maybe once when it's completed. So many devs overestimate their games replayablility. Considering my save file broke last time and I can't progress despite missing a lot of content I did check the files and saw all the cgs.
Though I guess it's to be expected when playing games in alpha and the sandbox type games are notoriously bad when it comes to having issues with save files.
Doesn't really seem like there is much interesting in this update though, so thanks for posting the changelog, helped me decide not to download this time ^^
This is how sand box games evolve, by putting little by little all over the desolate place.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm on the lucas alpha path but i can't unlock dreams 5 and 13 can any one tell me what they are and how to unlock them i dont care about spoiles.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes