Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You mean if you just switch Lucas to the alpha on the phone? In my case it didn't work, the scene where Lucas and Christine bend Adele together doesn't start.
I seem to remeber switching Lucas to NTR, not something I do much, but if I recall you need to play with friendship & corruption values too.
you have the link to 0x52? I take it works on all Renpy right?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Really nice renders and models but too many unsavory characters and scenes for my taste. Wish you the best on your game it just is not for me.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i want to see Carly come to Horton Bay University so MC can dominate and hate fuck her hard. since he is now pretty much fucking every girl he meets or wants, he should treat Carly like the little whore she is. especially since most of the girls in this game are pretty fugly. especially Adele. she is the most fugly female i have ever seen in a game. and that is saying something considering Lillie in this game..but i take Lillie over Adele any day of the week if forced to choose.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
feels like the chance to find gemma and lucas in the hottub turned into guaranteed to always, cuz i can't get the scene with gemma and claire, even when clicking on claire's portrait and going back and trying again it's been 15 times in a row now and that's with days. so i guess i'm permanently locked out of the send claire home scene then

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
feels like the chance to find gemma and lucas in the hottub turned into guaranteed to always, cuz i can't get the scene with gemma and claire, even when clicking on claire's portrait and going back and trying again it's been 15 times in a row now and that's with days. so i guess i'm permanently locked out of the send claire home scene then
I mean that's kinda what you get for playing a cuck. There's supposed to be consequences to being an asshole in this game, low karma choices, randomly impregnating girls, and letting a piece of shit serial rapist take advantage of your friends and room mates. If anything I suspect giving up Gemma like that's going to cost you access to Claire in the future too, Lucas will probably take her like he does with Regan I think it is?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
i want to see Carly come to Horton Bay University so MC can dominate and hate fuck her hard. since he is now pretty much fucking every girl he meets or wants, he should treat Carly like the little whore she is. especially since most of the girls in this game are pretty fugly. especially Adele. she is the most fugly female i have ever seen in a game. and that is saying something considering Lillie in this game..but i take Lillie over Adele any day of the week if forced to choose.
I agree with you on adele. I thought the same with lillie at first but I think its the makeup and that piercing that makes her look a bit wierd.
This is another one of those games that I brushed off due to fugly facial expression but after giving it a shot I found it rather enjoyable. there are some horrible facial animations but not all of them are like that. Love gemma although shes a bit too skinny for my taste but love her character.

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
it would be nice to have a complete gallery unlock so you know what is in the game. as of now it says meet person x here or there and you always get the same scenes. not to mention that a lot of locations are not marked, characters are not where they are supposed to be and so on.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.2.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Time Killer1981

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
why the hell would anyone want to help Lucas? as soon as i was able, his ass was out the door. took a while, but very satisfying when Christine tells him to fuck off.
because people play in certain ways, have certain kinks, etc. Either way, I hope you at least decide to impregnate Christine. Give her that baby bump.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 7.2GB
Compressed size Q70: 1.1GB
Compressed size Q90: 2.7GB

PC Q70 = / /
PC Q90 = / /

I might be uploading a lossless Version in a few hours depending how large it is.
6.4GB, so no :HideThePain:

v0.2.8.2

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes