Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm on Tuesday day 9 and still can't get this party to end.

nm.........just reloaded an old save and progressed from there....

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
"Remember your brain and body need constant upkeep
Fitness and Intelligence reduced by 2"

Why would I get that message? I exercise and read each day and I presume
am maxed out. Fitness is at 14 which I guess is max.

Thx

Oh, also, the skip in the top left doesn't advance time. The only way I know to skip time
is to go back to the MC's bedroom and lay down for an hour.
Is there a better way to skip time?

Thanks

Cheers

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i dont think there will ever be a gallery unlock ive been waiting for yonks cause the different paths take forever
You've been waiting "Yonks"... really??? You don't think it will ever happen!!! Those damn Devs! how dare they focus their energies on story development, when they should be building ways for people to skip the game to see all the pretty pictures!! Bad Devs.... Bad!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Remember your brain and body need constant upkeep
Fitness and Intelligence reduced by 2"

Why would I get that message? I exercise and read each day and I presume
am maxed out. Fitness is at 14 which I guess is max.

Thx

Oh, also, the skip in the top left doesn't advance time. The only way I know to skip time
is to go back to the MC's bedroom and lay down for an hour.
Is there a better way to skip time?

Thanks

Cheers
Every Sunday your stats go down by a couple of points.

You can turn that off with the cheat menu on the phone.

Reactions: Forgotted

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 1349731

Overview:
Welcome to our first game set in the town of Horton Bay!
Our main character, Jake (or nickname of your choosing) Rogers, finds himself at the end of his final school year and ready to head off to his local university along with his long term girlfriend and best mate.
That is until everything gets turned on it's head and forces him to change his plans!
Now with seemingly few options, he decides to travel to the other side of the country to the coastal town of Horton Bay, where he can start fresh and try to rebuild a new life for himself!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2023-02-02
Developer: Lumphorn Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.8.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Unofficial Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1349745 View attachment 1349755 View attachment 1349757 View attachment 1349758 View attachment 1349759 View attachment 1349760 View attachment 1349761 View attachment 1349762 View attachment 1349763 View attachment 1349764 View attachment 1349765 View attachment 1349766 View attachment 1349767 View attachment 1349769 View attachment 1349770 View attachment 1349772 View attachment 1349773 View attachment 1349774 View attachment 1349777 View attachment 1349778
Androidddd plss

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Every Sunday your stats go down by a couple of points.

You can turn that off with the cheat menu on the phone.
Thank you very much I had kinda wondered about that.
I like that feature, that it deducts a bit every so often. Wish
other games were like that.

I appreciate it.

Haven't tried the cheats yet.

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
That's really a great job on the bakery.
It looks so good....makes me hungry.
Honestly, I can almost smell it..

Cheers

taru

Apr 23, 2018
You've been waiting "Yonks"... really??? You don't think it will ever happen!!! Those damn Devs! how dare they focus their energies on story development, when they should be building ways for people to skip the game to see all the pretty pictures!! Bad Devs.... Bad!!
why the fuck do you care? theres always gonna be people who dont wanna waste time playing multiple paths.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
why the fuck do you care? theres always gonna be people who dont wanna waste time playing multiple paths.
Why do I care?.. I'm a caring person :p this is a game in early development, bitching about the Devs taking soooooo long to implement something for people to skip the game they are in the early stage of developing is absurd (gallery unlockers are QoL polish at best). Better they focus on the story and let fans make mods. Hell use Unren if you just want the see the images/animations, or beg for saves like everyone else.... or shocking suggestion make a mod yourself and share with the thread.

Reactions: Werner von Hass

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Why do I care?.. I'm a caring person :p this is a game in early development, bitching about the Devs taking soooooo long to implement something for people to skip the game they are developing is absurd. Better they focus on the story and let fans make mods. Hell use Unren if you just want the see the images/animations, or beg for saves like everyone else.... or shocking suggestion make a mod yourself and share with the thread.
doubt it, and i wasnt bitching i just gave my answer i didn't beg nor talk shit your the one who firstly made fun of what i said and do you really think if i had the means to make a mod i wouldn't. fuck off bud I'm sure you're just bored and answered back to what i said but no one needs that. again more people than not would want a gallery unlock because then dont want to play multiple pathsyou can go ahead and reply again but writing you back is also a waste of time so you wont see another reply from me regardless of what you may say.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
doubt it, and i wasnt bitching i just gave my answer i didn't beg nor talk shit your the one who firstly made fun of what i said and do you really think if i had the means to make a mod i wouldn't. fuck off bud I'm sure you're just bored and answered back to what i said but no one needs that. again more people than not would want a gallery unlock because then dont want to play multiple pathsyou can go ahead and reply again but writing you back is also a waste of time so you wont see another reply from me regardless of what you may say.
Sure I'm bored, but that has nothing to do with it... you implying that the Devs wouldn't "ever" make one because you have been waiting sooo long already (this is called bitching BTW)... They likely will make a Gallery unlocker at some point (if a fan doesn't make one firstt), it will just be at a time when they don't have so much other stuff on their plates.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think I'm about caught up now.... great game
-----------------
Nope....not caught up, I just keep finding more
and more.... lol. Cool

Next playthrough I'll take the less nice route.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes