Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Unfortunately the dream gallery is incomplete( seems useless).
Probably the dev is focusing much more on the story and the characters than on the repetition of the scenes.
I think the dream gallery is more for one-time events because most things are repeatable in the game. It could change in the future to include everything. The devs did seem to cover their bases with the one off scenes in the gallery and since the NTR stuff has the potential to be snubbed out and lost through future choices, I think that's why it made its way into the gallery already.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So I download a save to get the gallery
The save seems to work but the Gallery remains the same (as in I only see scenes I personally unlocked in the previous update)
Is there something wrong or do I need something to get it to work?

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
So I download a save to get the gallery
The save seems to work but the Gallery remains the same (as in I only see scenes I personally unlocked in the previous update)
Is there something wrong or do I need something to get it to work?
Try dreaming two or three nights in a row. I seem to recall the gallery needing an extra day or so to update properly. If that doesn't work then I don't know what the issue is. If you're wondering about all the dark character spots, its because those characters don't have content yet. Hope that helps.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Try dreaming two or three nights in a row. I seem to recall the gallery needing an extra day or so to update properly. If that doesn't work then I don't know what the issue is. If you're wondering about all the dark character spots, its because those characters don't have content yet. Hope that helps.
It didn't work the Gallery remained unchanged
Thanks for the Help looks like I'll wipe everything in the next update and try again

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Maybe it's just my save getting more and more borked over time but the taxi scenes seem funky, I've sent Claire off 10+ times without anything happening... and again, it's a thing you'd not know existed unless you read the changelog, all this stuff (anything that gives a scene that hasn't been seen) needs to be in the objectives tracker - I'm sure I'm missing tons of scenes.

Anyone else a Gemma fan?
Maybe it's just me being biased as I like athletic girls, but as she has one of the more normal faces that doesn't contort horrifically then I'd imagine a lot of folks do... Adel though, not sure if anyone would choose that gremlin as their favourite.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Maybe it's just my save getting more and more borked over time but the taxi scenes seem funky, I've sent Claire off 10+ times without anything happening... and again, it's a thing you'd not know existed unless you read the changelog, all this stuff (anything that gives a scene that hasn't been seen) needs to be in the objectives tracker - I'm sure I'm missing tons of scenes.

Maybe it's just me being biased as I like athletic girls, but as she has one of the more normal faces that doesn't contort horrifically then I'd imagine a lot of folks do... Adel though, not sure if anyone would choose that gremlin as their favourite.
You have to go to Claire's apartment right after you send her in a taxi to see all the NTR stuff. I thought it would play automatically, but you send her in the taxi, see the beginning of the taxi event, the hour changes and then you manually head over to her apartment to see the last half of the taxi event. That messed me up at first as well.

Reactions: longjohngold

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
More beautiful/Detailed faces atleast.
Better Interface/Map/Navigation.

And ill say great game for NTR fans.

En

May 7, 2017
I tried Pixeldrain and Gofile but sadly those never work for me so I had to use google drive. Hopefully someone else can get the thread uploaded with better options.

Also the changelog was posted by the person above me, so look to that for details on the update

Nov 2, 2021
I like this game more and more. The story moves slowly, but each continuation is fascinating. Pretty damn cool!
Special thanks for the night adventures, I'm looking forward to seeing how the story develops.
I apologize for not supporting financially, I don't have the ability, but I hope others do, your work is worth every cent people donate, the game is awesome.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished the new short content update. sure hope that mc gets to have big time revenge on asshole John. something like..mc meets John's daughter..she takes an instant liking to him and he starts fucking her and then she introduces mc to her mom and he fucks her too after finding out she is John's wife. show her the video of John fucking Carly and for revenge, she fucks mc. and then calls cops on John to have his ass thrown in jail. and continue fucking John's wife and daughter. just my ideas. i have no say with dev on this. but hope he sees this idea and if he hasn't thought of something like this..put it in there..btw i love this game, even though i am not really a fan of sandbox style. this one does a good job with it. let's you do things even though the story stuff is done till next update..oh yeah. when we gonna get the massage technique book. that has been a long time in development imo.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.2.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Time Killer1981
Aug 30, 2022
Horton Bay Stories – Jake [v0.2.9.2] [Lumphorn Games] – Compressed & macOS Version

My macOS version of v0.2.9.2 is unofficial. I built it using and the provided Win/Lin game files.

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

/

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
this game could be so much better if a small amount of the dev cycle was spent on improving th character models.. its the biggest flaw i can find here

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes