Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Ok so because I didn't side with Christine a million years ago I can't get the ntr lucas path? Can you at least add a cheat for that? I really don't wanna have to replay the game having to navigate the whole map and spam pressing the sleep button to get to the right time

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok so because I didn't side with Christine a million years ago I can't get the ntr lucas path? Can you at least add a cheat for that? I really don't wanna have to replay the game having to navigate the whole map and spam pressing the sleep button to get to the right time
I think you have that backward, you get the NTR path by siding with Lucas not Christine (Though it should be noted I didn't take this path so I don't know for sure)

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I searched for this but didn't see a straight answer. If Lucas is alpha, does that mean the girls are exclusively his, or does he share with you?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I searched for this but didn't see a straight answer. If Lucas is alpha, does that mean the girls are exclusively his, or does he share with you?
Things progress as normal even if Lucas is alpha. The events where Lucas is banging them are random. You can still continue fucking them, too.

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I think you have that backward, you get the NTR path by siding with Lucas not Christine (Though it should be noted I didn't take this path so I don't know for sure)
Oops yeah I got it mixed up, but regardless it sucks that I'd have to replay from there to see the scenes

Andreastb000

Aug 13, 2019
anyone knows how to trigger ntr event ?
i did all the tasks.. and i couldn't find one.. and my ntr is on.. all i got just adel blowjob in the bank

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes