Lokimaru

Sep 3, 2017
It's a cruel world. You either cuck or be cucked.
I Cuck, Hahaha! I swear Ma man Jakie get so much Tail in my game he should look like a Raisin at Bed time. I should be getting some kinda Stamina and Strength Bonus with Work I'm putting in.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I Cuck, Hahaha! I swear Ma man Jakie get so much Tail in my game he should look like a Raisin at Bed time. I should be getting some kinda Stamina and Strength Bonus with Work I'm putting in.
Thats why he is so skinny :p, he would be a 20 stone lard ass if he stopped chasing tail

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The 'gf cheating' kink in the prologue of the game was awesome, hope to see more of that (kink) later in the game

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
mc is just another pathetic fucking pussy. he tries so har to be nice to people, but he is just pathetic. he is just a little bitch who let people step on him and others close to him, and he just let them get away with it? sometimes he doesn't act like a bitch, but a majority of the time he does.
even though NTR is turned off, the is still constant set-ups for it. where they almost fuck, and of course you have to see it. when somebody turns NTR off, it means they don't want any of that shit.
it ruins the fucking game

• Angry
Reactions: Mwanted and Djsjcs

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
mc is just another pathetic fucking pussy. he tries so har to be nice to people, but he is just pathetic. he is just a little bitch who let people step on him and others close to him, and he just let them get away with it? sometimes he doesn't act like a bitch, but a majority of the time he does.
even though NTR is turned off, the is still constant set-ups for it. where they almost fuck, and of course you have to see it. when somebody turns NTR off, it means they don't want any of that shit.
Or you could just not be a pathetic pussy whining about things that almost happen.
Ya he lets people step on him when he beats up Lucas or the other guy. Or when he fucks the shit out of the dean after she picks on him. Totally just letting them get away with it.
You got some hella stupid insecurities if you're whining about almost NTR in a scene where you beat up the villain and save the girl. There's only one other instance of sorta almost NTR and that means you took advantage of a drunk Adel. Even though once again nothing happened, that's your own damn fault.

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
I don't understand, there must be something wrong with the way you were playing the game.
It's true that the NTR can happen if you LET that happen. But if you don't let it happen this game is mostly harem or NTRi where almost every girl/woman MC knows can have sexual activities with MC

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I don't understand, there must be something wrong with the way you were playing the game.
It's true that the NTR can happen if you LET that happen. But if you don't let it happen this game is mostly harem or NTRi where almost every girl/woman MC knows can have sexual activities with MC
Just leave him be mate... hopefully he will just go away & bother some other thread. :)

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
no NTR actually happens if you have it turned off. but there are scenes where girls are almost getting fucked by other guys, and you have to watch those scenes. like with the girl who got drugged and almost raped why couldn't I just step in before. it does not provide any extra noteworthy to the story, so how about you stop it before he is almost inside her. Couldn't I just step in one minute before?

another one is at the party when one drunk girl is on top of another guy, an she is going to/trying to fuck him.I don't want to see that shit. And then she asks him if he wanna fuck her. nobody with decent standards would fuck her in that situation. if you would, then in my opinion you lack self-respect and/or reek of desperation.
and the scene would be much better if you just walked in 5 minutes before.

NTR off does not mean: I wanna watch girls almost get fucked by other guys
NTR off means: I do not want to watch other guys fuck the girls. at all, an not even close

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
no NTR actually happens if you have it turned off. but there are scenes where girls are almost getting fucked by other guys, and you have to watch those scenes. like with the girl who got drugged and almost raped why couldn't I just step in before. it does not provide any extra noteworthy to the story, so how about you stop it before he is almost inside her. Couldn't I just step in one minute before?

another one is at the party when one drunk girl is on top of another guy, an she is going to/trying to fuck him.I don't want to see that shit. And then she asks him if he wanna fuck her. nobody with decent standards would fuck her in that situation. if you would, then in my opinion you lack self-respect and/or reek of desperation.
and the scene would be much better if you just walked in 5 minutes before.

NTR off does not mean: I wanna watch girls almost get fucked by other guys
NTR off means: I do not want to watch other guys fuck the girls. at all, an not even close
Mate... like I said, there was something wrong with the way you played the game.

The girl that got drugged and almost raped, Claire I think the name, I punched the guy and took the girl home and have sexual activities with her.

The drunk girl in the party, the guy that she tried to fuck with, was end up sleeping. And I was the one who was fucking her. I fucked her each day after art class and she end up pregnant. In that party I think I have sexual with the twins as well.

I know in the same party I caught Lucas red handed fucked a girl in the utility room ONCE. That very same girl I had sexual activities with her many times after that, in her work place's toilet and in her room.

So... like I said, there was something wrong with the way you played the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The drunk girl in the party, the guy that she tried to fuck with, was end up sleeping. And I was the one who was fucking her. I fucked her each day after art class and she end up pregnant. In that party I think I have sexual with the twins as well.
wElL ClEArlY yOu lACk SelF-ReSpeCt aNd/oR rEeK oF dEsPerATiOn

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes