Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Working just fine for now:
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.2.5.3] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,03 GB / 1,28 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.5.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,00 GB / 1,25 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.5.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: "CJ"

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And you can simply be a good guy, no-one betrays you if you treat them right
Not exactly, you do everything right, be a decent person all around, not farm any corruption points and keep your housemates safe from being raped by Lucas and your reward is Lucas fucking your mom up the ass if she waits for you at home.
Don't get me wrong it IS super avoidable, but that NTR exists entirely as a consequence for being a good guy.

Reactions: Samken and Djsjcs

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Not exactly, you do everything right, be a decent person all around, not farm any corruption points and keep your housemates safe from being raped by Lucas and your reward is Lucas fucking your mom up the ass if she waits for you at home.
Don't get me wrong it IS super avoidable, but that NTR exists entirely as a consequence for being a good guy.
thx i pass this game

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
thx i pass this game
I wouldn't worry about it, if you turn NTR off in the options menu then the choices to get the scene I described don't exist. Even with NTR on you can avoid that from happening really easily. I was just responding to him saying that it only exists as a consequence for being a jerk.

Reactions: MArcx and Djsjcs

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
So i feel like I'm fuzzy on corruption, specifically reducing it. For example, I know that Adel's scene at the bank has lower corruption variants, but its no clear to me if the party hook up is the only time to get lower corruption, or if there's a way to reduce after that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So i feel like I'm fuzzy on corruption, specifically reducing it. For example, I know that Adel's scene at the bank has lower corruption variants, but its no clear to me if the party hook up is the only time to get lower corruption, or if there's a way to reduce after that.
As far as I know, the only way to lower her corruption regularly (as of now) is to go to the pub when she's on a date with Thomas and then go over and join them instead of leaving her alone with him. Each time you do that will be -1 Adel corruption.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
As far as I know, the only way to lower her corruption regularly (as of now) is to go to the pub when she's on a date with Thomas and then go over and join them instead of leaving her alone with him. Each time you do that will be -1 Adel corruption.
Oh yeah, i know that one. Just confused about before tbat. Every corruption level is repped in the bank vault, so other than 0, 3, or 5, I'm curious about how reducing to 2 or 4 would happen. Like I'm wondering if there is something repeatable I'm missing.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it a pain trying to find the school or the gym. i found the gym but it not on the list and can someone tell me where to learn massage

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes