umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
This is one of those vn's I wish I liked more than I do. It aims to be quite big with a lot of characters but the problem arise is that nothing feels even close to finished, instead of completing the characters more are added. It becomes quite a mess, to be fair it has been a while since I played this but couldn't stop notice the update and read some of the older ones.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
очень мало добавляют контенда
думаю игру скоро закроют
Мой родной язык русский.
Ты не прав. Контента тонна. Как для Гарема так и для Ntr. Каждый может найти для себя очень много в этой игре. Сцены с разных ракурсов, текст не заслоняет. Хочешь читай как книгу, хочешь смотри как журнал. Отличный sandbox и создатель молодец. У игры огромный потенциал, к тому же не открыта новая глава. Идет ознакомление с героями, пока что по отдельности. Лично мне нравится больше медсестра, которую я жду. Этого может не произойти, но терпение... И уважение к создателю. Все мы живые люди, работаем, возможно и у создателя время только по вечерам. Нельзя ставить крест на проекте рассуждая так недальновидно только потому что для себя ты так мало нашел. Открой глаза.

Since this page is in English, I will translate my answer from Russian, my native language:

You're wrong. There's a ton of content. For both Harem and Ntr. Everyone can find a lot for themselves in this game. Scenes from different angles, the text does not obscure. If you want to read it like a book, you want to look at it like a magazine. Great sandbox and well done creator. The game has huge potential, and a new chapter has not yet been opened. We are getting acquainted with the characters, for now separately. Personally, I like the nurse I'm waiting for more. This may not happen, but patience... And respect for the creator. We are all living people, we work, and perhaps the creator only has time in the evenings. You can’t give up on a project by reasoning so short-sightedly just because you found so little for yourself. Open your eyes.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Мой родной язык русский.
Ты не прав. Контента тонна. Как для Гарема так и для Ntr. Каждый может найти для себя очень много в этой игре. Сцены с разных ракурсов, текст не заслоняет. Хочешь читай как книгу, хочешь смотри как журнал. Отличный sandbox и создатель молодец. У игры огромный потенциал, к тому же не открыта новая глава. Идет ознакомление с героями, пока что по отдельности. Лично мне нравится больше медсестра, которую я жду. Этого может не произойти, но терпение... И уважение к создателю. Все мы живые люди, работаем, возможно и у создателя время только по вечерам. Нельзя ставить крест на проекте рассуждая так недальновидно только потому что для себя ты так мало нашел. Открой глаза.

Since this page is in English, I will translate my answer from Russian, my native language:

You're wrong. There's a ton of content. For both Harem and Ntr. Everyone can find a lot for themselves in this game. Scenes from different angles, the text does not obscure. If you want to read it like a book, you want to look at it like a magazine. Great sandbox and well done creator. The game has huge potential, and a new chapter has not yet been opened. We are getting acquainted with the characters, for now separately. Personally, I like the nurse I'm waiting for more. This may not happen, but patience... And respect for the creator. We are all living people, we work, and perhaps the creator only has time in the evenings. You can’t give up on a project by reasoning so short-sightedly just because you found so little for yourself. Open your eyes.
Спасибо за английский тоже (Thanks for English too)

Reactions: Archi_Andrews

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
What the hell is wrong with developers? I spend 20 minutes going through an intro, then another 20 minutes going through a tutorial, then I finally get freedom...but I can't go to the bathroom....story says I MUST go downstairs. If I MUST go downstairs, why do you pretend to give me options?!? Fuck you, asshole.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
What the hell is wrong with developers? I spend 20 minutes going through an intro, then another 20 minutes going through a tutorial, then I finally get freedom...but I can't go to the bathroom....story says I MUST go downstairs. If I MUST go downstairs, why do you pretend to give me options?!? Fuck you, asshole.
In the very beginning you have to do that for story I believe, after that you shouldn't have have a problem going where you want I don't remember ever having that problem but it's been awhile since I played from the start

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
why is there no new stuff in Episode 5 yet it keeps saying more coming soon in the new update?

reapermd24

Sep 18, 2018
If anyone has a up to date or even semi up to date save would be appreciated. Recently needed to get new pc not sure I want to go through the grind again.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Damn the scale of this game can be frustrating. Restarting or jumping back from where you left off is a chore.
Is there any revenge or redemption path for the ex?
Also the mom is basically NTR only or you can go for her too lol?

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes