Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think it's been several updates since I last played (the last update I played was the one that let you kick out Lucas), How significant are the changes in game between kicking out Lucas and not? ie are you doomed to being cucked if you let him stay? (I'm ok with sharing as long as I'm not getting cockblocked)

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I think it's been several updates since I last played (the last update I played was the one that let you kick out Lucas), How significant are the changes in game between kicking out Lucas and not? ie are you doomed to being cucked if you let him stay? (I'm ok with sharing as long as I'm not getting cockblocked)
currently there is only one significant difference if Lucas is not kicked out yet, that is, on the weekend Gemma asks you to be present for the arrival of her parents at home, if there is the active Lucas Alpha route he can in that event Get into action. The author promised that in the future there may be other paths with Lucas' NTR at home and also sharing.

PS: Lucas Alpha's path is highly requested by many author donors

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
currently there is only one significant difference if Lucas is not kicked out yet, that is, on the weekend Gemma asks you to be present for the arrival of her parents at home, if there is the active Lucas Alpha route he can in that event Get into action. The author promised that in the future there may be other paths with Lucas' NTR at home and also sharing.

PS: Lucas Alpha's path is highly requested by many author donors
Sure I get that there will be a significant following for the Netorare route (it is so hard for Fans to find legitimate content), but it seems so much harder to find proper sharing/pimping content... everyone seems focused on forcing the MC into either being the lone Alpha or the Cuck... but I hold out hope... as long as you can avoid pure cuckdom I'll be inclined to leave him alone (even if you can't get "sharing" you can still get Netori right).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sure I get that there will be a significant following for the Netorare route (it is so hard for Fans to find legitimate content), but it seems so much harder to find proper sharing/pimping content... everyone seems focused on forcing the MC into either being the lone Alpha or the Cuck... but I hold out hope... as long as you can avoid pure cuckdom I'll be inclined to leave him alone (even if you can't get "sharing" you can still get Netori right).
I mean you can still get laid on the Lucas alpha path, even impregnate the girls yourself, but you're definitely going to be constantly getting cockblocked. You'll go to where one of the girls are to get one of their scenes and you'll just find them having sex with Lucas. Idk if the occurrence rates for Lucas fucking them has changed since the last time I looked at that path but it was happening way too often imo. Even then there's not really netori on that path. It's really presented as Adel and Gemma not exactly cheating on the MC because they aren't in a relationship, but feeling disloyal to the MC about fucking Lucas, and Christine pretty much just emotionally gives up on her relationship with him and lets the MC fuck her out of frustration. Netori requires stealing, and the only girl who isn't kinda the MC's on that path isn't being stolen, she's just giving herself away out of a sense of defeat.
Like play the game how you want, but I don't see what the Lucas alpha path gives other than straight up netorare and cockblocking the MC. Other paths offer more sharing and pimping with other guys but Lucas is just a pos looking to drug and essentially rape all the women in the house.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
well the only current sharing with Lucas is if at 10pm Lucas and Christin are in the living room on the sofa. The MC must have bad morals, and give coffee with alcohol to Lucas and Christin, there Lucas offers you a threesome.

Reactions: rgnar62

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean you can still get laid on the Lucas alpha path, even impregnate the girls yourself, but you're definitely going to be constantly getting cockblocked. You'll go to where one of the girls are to get one of their scenes and you'll just find them having sex with Lucas. Idk if the occurrence rates for Lucas fucking them has changed since the last time I looked at that path but it was happening way too often imo. Even then there's not really netori on that path. It's really presented as Adel and Gemma not exactly cheating on the MC because they aren't in a relationship, but feeling disloyal to the MC about fucking Lucas, and Christine pretty much just emotionally gives up on her relationship with him and lets the MC fuck her out of frustration. Netori requires stealing, and the only girl who isn't kinda the MC's on that path isn't being stolen, she's just giving herself away out of a sense of defeat.
Like play the game how you want, but I don't see what the Lucas alpha path gives other than straight up netorare and cockblocking the MC. Other paths offer more sharing and pimping with other guys but Lucas is just a pos looking to drug and essentially rape all the women in the house.
You know you could have also just answered #3,061 with a "Yes! there is a big difference", rather than this weird response that seems to assume I know what has happened in the updates I haven't played yet.
Since I was fucking Lucas's GF (Netori) before the option to kick him out became a thing, it felt reasonable to believe that might still be a option, possibly a path with more "equal" sharing... hence my query.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well the only current sharing with Lucas is if at 10pm Lucas and Christin are in the living room on the sofa. The MC must have bad morals, and give coffee with alcohol to Lucas and Christin, there Lucas offers you a threesome.
I always have bad morals :p it's the only way I play these games :devilish:... it's shame to hear that that's all there is so far, I was hoping there would have been some kind of option to either befriend him or dominate him to redress the balance.... I guess I might wait for a few more updates then and hope a third option might evolve.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You know you could have also just answered #3,061 with a "Yes! there is a big difference", rather than this weird response that seems to assume I know what has happened in the updates I haven't played yet.
Since I was fucking Lucas's GF (Netori) before the option to kick him out became a thing, it felt reasonable to believe that might still be a option, possibly a path with more "equal" sharing... hence my query.
I did answer your question, I also answered your second response. Excuse me but I didn't feel like taking your question apart piece by piece when the proper answer to it was already that size. Yes there's netori with Christine but an aspect of netori is stealing. On the Lucas alpha path you're no longer stealing her and she's just giving herself away out of frustration.
There's no equal sharing, it's called the Lucas alpha path, not the Lucas sharing path and it's essentially Lucas's harem with the MC just scavenging for crumbs.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Just started playing the first time, but must say, damn how can everyone wanting such ugly girl like Carly, she is the most ugly girl i seen in vn's. Well I'll hope Jake get's to meet better looking girls, let Adams dick get syphlis on her.

Kadance-DW

Jun 17, 2024
Public version is out:

Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.4.5.3 Public Download

MEGA:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

GoFile:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.5.3] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.5.3] [Lumphorn Games]

UPDATE ONLY COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Updated my android port.
Hello, I'm your fan, thank you very much for high-quality ports to Android. If it weren't for you, I would have to download crooked ports, which sometimes throw errors, sometimes buttons don't work. Thank you for the quality, your time and work. I hope you'll get the new Horton Bay port done faster than a week. It's posted on dickgames, where I download it all the time. I accidentally saw you in the comments. You are a titan, one of the strongest and the first on the list, whose mods I put on my phone. I wish you to finish mod 0.4.5.3 as soon as possible. It was you who gave life to games on Android, the creators of which only consider PC and useless Mac (in my country, Mac is not in demand at all)
Sincerely, a fan of your mods. Thank you for being there. Truly great.
And if the creator of the game invented the Lamborghini, then you built it for us. Low bow to you.

• Hey there
Reactions: estrada777

Erozoth

Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm.... the images make the characters look terrible. They could use major improvement or a patch for their faces, even unofficial. I get that sometimes the story (most times) is more important, the gameplay is also important and the graphics alone are not good enough (if the story and gameplay are trash) but that is for when the graphics are okay, decent or not great, those faces are haunting.

Dveloaver

Dec 17, 2017
really would like the next update to bring back carly since she is the best looking character she could be trying to stop abrams goes to meet the mc you can choose to let her help you or reject her and she tries to stop him on her own but ends up getting fucked again she could be desperate and ask lucas where he tricks her into to thinking he will show her how to help and he fucks her behind the mc back he can use carly to "pay rent" so many uses

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So changelog says next main quest added, but as far as I can tell nothing has changed. She still just wants to play ddr and nothing else.
Nothing new in any room in the Arcade. So the guide is still wrong.

Reactions: madlife21
3.30 star(s) 62 Votes