maximuspro

Nov 28, 2022
I have got a problem. Speak to Gemma on music class event on monday, tuesday, wednesday is not triggering for me.

Last edited:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
In case anyone else decides to check on this using the search function, the UNIVERSAL GALLERY UNLOCKER some people in here are trying to claim unlocks the "gallery" does not work, what you need to do to UNLOCK the GALLERY is to go into your phone and activate your cheat mode.

The Gallery is in your BED, you need to sleep till next day and dream, and in the upper corner you'll find the cheat command to unlock all dreams.

The dream gallery will show you multiple characters, a good chunk of them will have zero dreams.

Reactions: firsttry51

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
0.4.5.3 Change log
> **Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.4.5.3**

**Changed**: Intelligence cap from taking classes now raised from 20 to 30.
**Changed**: All PURCHASED books will now grant intelligence up to 30 (max one point per day). The 'read random magazine' option in you bedroom bookcase is still capped at 20 intelligence.

**Added**: Completed Leia’s bookshop events - 2 paths, vanilla or NTR (both can be played out, however, only one of the two endings can be played).
**Added**: Dream scene (Justin - NTR)
**Added**: Dream scene (Leia)
**Added**: Ask Shelley about after class activies schedule.
**Added**: Chess Club available at 14:00 on Wednesdays in the Maths class room (requires maths grade 3 or higher).
**Added**: UI button to jump straight to a Uni club activity at 14:00 (replaces the 'Begin Classes' button) - Changes depending on day and only available while at Uni.
**Added**: Next main story event.
Note: While you can complete this event after reaching the basic requirements asked for on the objectives screen (Asking Tania to dance at the NightClub), advancing her relationship further than that before continuing the main story will show different scenes in this event depending on progression. There are also subtle differences with NTR turned on/off.
**Added**: Wake Christine up for sex (requires at least 20 Attraction points).
**Added**: Alternate version of Christine’s night sex event - After getting rid of Lucas, have cheat mode active and Lucas toggled back on.
This event belongs to an arc that likely won’t be completed for a little while, but is included now (dependent on cheats) for those of you who want it.

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023
0.4.5.3 Change log

**Changed**: All PURCHASED books will now grant intelligence up to 30 (max one point per day). The 'read random magazine' option in you bedroom bookcase is still capped at 20 intelligence.

**Added**: Completed Leia’s bookshop events - 2 paths, vanilla or NTR (both can be played out, however, only one of the two endings can be played).
**Added**: Chess Club available at 14:00 on Wednesdays in the Maths class room (requires maths grade 3 or higher).
**Added**: UI button to jump straight to a Uni club activity at 14:00 (replaces the 'Begin Classes' button) - Changes depending on day and only available while at Uni.
Note: While you can complete this event after reaching the basic requirements asked for on the objectives screen (Asking Tania to dance at the NightClub), advancing her relationship further than that before continuing the main story will show different scenes in this event depending on progression. There are also subtle differences with NTR turned on/off.
**Added**: Alternate version of Christine’s night sex event - After getting rid of Lucas, have cheat mode active and Lucas toggled back on.
This event belongs to an arc that likely won’t be completed for a little while, but is included now (dependent on cheats) for those of you who want it.
Any new Adel ntr scene?

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.4.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1713 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
0.4.5.3 Change log

Update worth it for Christine alone. Now we just need to fuck her during the message and kitchen and she should be done for me.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I did for 5 days 9:00+17:00+18:00
Mhh that sounds like a Issue with her Attraction Points, if you used the Cheat option a while back of the Game in which you increased Attraction points up to + 100 then you need to reduce it to 1 Point below the current max Value and then increase it in a normal way.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Please help...

I want to complete the Dream of Lucas NTR scenes.

How to trigger the scenes of Lucas Fucking Christine only at the Living Room (Christine knee on the table of the Living Room while Lucas Fucking her from behind) and MC wait for Lucas finish Fucking Christine as MC want to talking about Jackson (Lucas's cousin) with him...

The scene is the "2nd LAST" of Lucas NTR Dream (I unlock it using Cheat mode, but I want to complete without using Cheat mode)

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Please help...

I want to complete the Dream of Lucas NTR scenes.

How to trigger the scenes of Lucas Fucking Christine only at the Living Room (Christine knee on the table of the Living Room while Lucas Fucking her from behind) and MC wait for Lucas finish Fucking Christine as MC want to talking about Jackson (Lucas's cousin) with him...

The scene is the "2nd LAST" of Lucas NTR Dream (I unlock it using Cheat mode, but I want to complete without using Cheat mode)
that scene is only activated if you complete the quest to kick Lucas out of the house, after he managed to take all the girls in the house. Before kicking out Lucas, however, you should also make another save so that if there are future updates, it also allows you to have a save with Lucas still present.

Reactions: onodamakoto
3.30 star(s) 62 Votes