wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
There are a lot of women and Adel is the only one who has anal, pathetic. Stop wasting your time with so many handjobs and do anal and don't make the character so stupid, that way you will probably get more subscribers.
You get anal with Gemma in living room after you beat her on video game if I'm not mistaken

Sotona

Oct 29, 2020
Am I missing something with Gemma but I'm at the point where she should speak to me after class and hasn't yet. The point I'm at in the story is right after meeting the parents in the hotel. I've looked through the thread and haven't found a answer.

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
There are a lot of women and Adel is the only one who has anal, pathetic. Stop wasting your time with so many handjobs and do anal and don't make the character so stupid, that way you will probably get more subscribers.
Indeed. This game is great. One of the best. As, some others commented, Adel is not the only one, but... 1) If she only likes anal, why we don't have the option to make her happy? We're always putting -- forcedly -- in her pussy, like in the morning scene? Why we don't have the option to not do so? 2) Christina has an anal scene, but it was so uneventful... You go to her room in the morning and fuck her in the ass. With no build-up, nothing... And the other scenes remain vanilla... 3) Gemma has this "paying debts with anal" scene, but, as your relationship evolves, it's vanilla all the time... I didn't even notice this video-game scene, since it's the exception, not the rule. 4) And the other characters... Nil... Since I don't think those animations take long to make, devs should do a task force and implement anal to all characters—it's what's missing to make this game 5 stars—, or, if they don't like that, man up and say "Hey! We don't like anal! We won't put that in our game anymore! Go away!"

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
I was even tempted to pay, but, then, I remembered that, almost certainly, they don't have a compressed version (not sure, but I don't want to risk it)... Devs should start compressing their games... Maybe I'm not the only one who thinks twice before buying a game because it's not compressed (and they're not Steam that has a fast connection I know won't leave me hanging because I can't download the game fast or at all).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was even tempted to pay, but, then, I remembered that, almost certainly, they don't have a compressed version (not sure, but I don't want to risk it)... Devs should start compressing their games... Maybe I'm not the only one who thinks twice before buying a game because it's not compressed (and they're not Steam that has a fast connection I know won't leave me hanging because I can't download the game fast or at all).
The game is, indeed, large in file size, but due to the sheer amount of content it has. Images and animations are in webp and webm formats, respectively, and are quite small. The dev has reduced file size to the amount he was comfortable with without losing too much quality.
Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if you search the thread, you'll see a third-party compresses even further. https://f95zone.to/threads/horton-bay-stories-jake-v0-4-5-3-lumphorn-games.91159/post-14451363

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
The game is, indeed, large in file size, but due to the sheer amount of content it has. Images and animations are in webp and webm formats, respectively, and are quite small. The dev has reduced file size to the amount he was comfortable with without losing too much quality.
Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if you search the thread, you'll see a third-party compresses even further. https://f95zone.to/threads/horton-bay-stories-jake-v0-4-5-3-lumphorn-games.91159/post-14451363
Yes, but, looking at original file at the head of this thread, it's ~10GB while the compression size is ~2GB—a fifth of its size. I never had any issue playing the compressed version of this game (in fact, I've hardly ever had any issue playing a compressed version of any game; the ones I've had were the exceptions); moreover, I thing the strength of this game is not ultra-high-quality of the graphics—I'm not complaining about them, I'm just saying they'r not like those games who try to appeal their crowd with cinematic renders (I really don't care about those things, even more when the game is crap); I don't think the game would lose its appeal with a more compressed version. Moreover again, even if some patrons would complain because they want their version uncompressed (yeah... because they're jet fighter pilots with super eyesight and can notice the difference), it wouldn't harm having two versions, one uncompressed or less compressed, and one with more compression for faster download.

Which means the dev provide for downloading? Is there GoogleDrive? If I were trying to download at any moment, this would be possible or would there something like a bandwitdth overload (sorry, I don't know if this is the correct technical word, but I think you'll understand the meaning)?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, but, looking at original file at the head of this thread, it's ~10GB while the compression size is ~2GB—a fifth of its size. I never had any issue playing the compressed version of this game (in fact, I've hardly ever had any issue playing a compressed version of any game; the ones I've had were the exceptions); moreover, I thing the strength of this game is not ultra-high-quality of the graphics—I'm not complaining about them, I'm just saying they'r not like those games who try to appeal their crowd with cinematic renders (I really don't care about those things, even more when the game is crap); I don't think the game would lose its appeal with a more compressed version. Moreover again, even if some patrons would complain because they want their version uncompressed (yeah... because they're jet fighter pilots with super eyesight and can notice the difference), it wouldn't harm having two versions, one uncompressed or less compressed, and one with more compression for faster download.

Which means the dev provide for downloading? Is there GoogleDrive? If I were trying to download at any moment, this would be possible or would there something like a bandwitdth overload (sorry, I don't know if this is the correct technical word, but I think you'll understand the meaning)?
He uses Mega and GoFile as download sources... and also provides much smaller update-only patches. So the initial game download would be quite large, but after that, you could download the update-only versions.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.6.2] [Lumphorn Games]

Changelog:

Fixed: During the house party in Episode 1, you can no longer walk into the Utility room to find Lucas before Christine has left for work.

Fixed: Several typos.

Fixed: Christine blowjob count now changes after Lucas invites you to join in in the livingroom at 22:00.

Fixed: Map and Location screens now automatically close when starting Amber’s first event in her bedroom.

Fixed: Can no longer speak with Didi or Marie before the first day of University.

Fixed: The Bowling Arcade will now become available on the map by entering the building (previously only unlockable during Mika’s arc).

Fixed: Speaking to Rhea at the library from the reception desk no longer breaks the event.

Fixed: The objective to accompany Adel on her first day of work can now ONLY be started from the Dining Room in the AFTERNOON, as intended.

Fixed: After completing your first day at Uni, you no longer have the option to remain in free roam before beginning the following event. (This was left over from an early update where the two events were separated by a month of development time, but should have been played back to back.)

Fixed: After saving Crystal outside the Nightclub, there is now a UI alert informing the player of updated Objectives.

Fixed: If you’ve already unlocked the Cock and Ball Pub location before the first weekend party event, you’ll no longer be informed that you’ve unlocked the location a second time during it.

Fixed: During the first party, if you end up with both twins at the end of the night, the blowjob sequence no longer skips to the wrong stage when cumming.

Fixed: Can no longer speak with Crystal at the pub before you’ve been introduced.

Fixed: After visiting Christine’s room during the morning while Lucas is also in bed with her, Christine’s events should no longer be broken for the rest of that day.

Fixed: If used the video of Gemma in the shower as part of the price of Adel’s toy, you can no longer resell that video again to Justin afterward.

Fixed: (?) If you progress Adel’s personal arc too far before she begins working at the bank, the objective should still now be completable.

Changed: New character model for Sophie.

Changed: On Saturday mornings, you can now visit Christine’s bedroom at any time and choose to skip to noon to take her on a beach date (after already taking her at least once).

Added: 8 new photos to sell to Justin.

Added: 1 new video to sell to Justin.

Added: 3 new characters to the phone. Arabella, Lionel and Mikayla.

Added: New Head Mistress and 'Tramp' event (available 7 days after completion of first event - for existing saves, the 7 day timer begins on load).

Added: New interior location - The Boardwalk Cafe (Complete first 4 weeks of Art Club with Amy and Rhea to unlock)

Added: Repeatable Regan event at the cafe 14:00 (available after unlocking via Art Club).

Added: NTR option for Regan cafe event.

Added: First phase of Art Club events (weeks 1-4 with Amy and Rhea).

Added: Alternate Art Club event (Polly - Week 4+).

Added: NTR Art Club event (Polly - Week 4+).

Added: New dream - Lionel (NTR).

Added: New dream - Steve (NTR).

MEGA:

PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

GoFile
:

PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

SonsOfLiberty