RebirthBoi

Jan 20, 2024
There's a small handful that can become pregnant, but it's not really known in-game, only with 3 of them showing morning sickness hints and then everyone in the phone shows their status. The game does not yet show baby bumps or anything... and is not likely going to until the end-game.
Is there ntr prego?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.4.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Does anyone have a full save of videos and photos, I forgot some of them and don't feel like going back to get them

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Does anyone have a full save of videos and photos, I forgot some of them and don't feel like going back to get them
no, but the author on discord assured me that in the future he will put a cheat to be able to unlock them all

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Excuse me, can you tell me where I can sell weed after buying it from Bear and rolling it myself?
or he sells it at 3pm in the park (after you invite the guys for a drink the option comes up) during the week, or at 10pm on the beach if you go there there is a van with some guys having a party on the beach.

manticore124

Dec 14, 2018
Haven't played this in a while, there are more scenes with the mother? I remember the Lucas one and nothing more. There are plans for more content for the mother?

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
Help: I'm stuck on "I wonder if there's anything interesting happening at the Arcade?" objective. I've met Tania and progressed her story at the Night Club but the objective won't update.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I picked this up again after nearly a year of not playing it (latest update) and there's zero NPCs in my game now, none of the house girls, none of the townies, no matter how many times I sleep nobody comes back?

Any idea how to fix it?

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
These type of games are always complicated and tedious for no real reward. Putting in so much work for barely any sex scene to be shown. Should be able to cheat quest progression with how tedious some of them are.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I picked this up again after nearly a year of not playing it (latest update) and there's zero NPCs in my game now, none of the house girls, none of the townies, no matter how many times I sleep nobody comes back?

Any idea how to fix it?
Never heard of anyone having this problem... but most of the content is during weekdays. Going to the gym at 14:00/2:00 PM on a weekday, for example, should allow you to give massages, for example. You don't see anyone there?

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Never heard of anyone having this problem... but most of the content is during weekdays. Going to the gym at 14:00/2:00 PM on a weekday, for example, should allow you to give massages, for example. You don't see anyone there?
Every day there's nothing, I have the exclamation point for the main story "Work at the bookstore" I can go there, the dude is behind the counter but nothing is interactable at any time. Even on the world map where you see NPCs at like the burger place etc. nothing

Edit: Dunno what I did but after a bit more clicking around they came back

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes