2.50 star(s) 25 Votes

pearlo

May 21, 2018
the linked files are all called 'HostingtheQuarterback_v09.zip', but inside the file is a game called 'desi milf seduction'

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 459538

Overview:
Your Mom is letting the college’s new athlete stay at your place for the semester.
During his stay, he bullies the crap out of you. He then proceeds to seduce and fuck your Mom, sister and girlfriend!

Thread Updated: 2020-01-18
Release Date: 2020-01-15
Developer: kirsESS -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Important Note:

This game contains NTR and interracial content. We value constructive feedback but we do not condone kink-shaming or abusive remarks.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (ch. 1-8): - - -
Mac (ch. 1-5): GDRIVE - - MEGA - - - -

View attachment 459587 View attachment 459592 View attachment 459593 View attachment 459594 View attachment 459596 View attachment 459602 View attachment 459603 View attachment 459604
Tried playing this game, when downloaded, and opened totally different game/story opened up (
Desi Milf Seduction [Parts 1-4] )

seden

Aug 22, 2016
At last make it this not a boy, or, is the dev a sub with a kink for abuse?
If so,hey, You. His mistress, get here and make this right, there more than enough peoples suffering from abuses as it is, knowing that less than 3% actually enough the process, its actually among the life changing events types. Set in this, guess I'll sell poison then disovke in acids, then set the girls to a correction course, like being bitchs alright, bitch are dogs, so let's start your new life by clipping legs, so its 18+ or going prone, fitting it ius not ? Of course it's a process, where some preparations are useful, scene a the guy dying as to allow the girls to see, listen and taste the event, they are neat meds as to time this good.
Then of course, the mother as main offender has to get priority, set as breeder, after gifting three new bitchs it end game.

Wonder about the profile of peoples liking this, is it mental or an actual kink ? Doesn't matter is it ?TBS.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not a big fan of this one but I do applaud you for being different, no doubting this VN (and the many others) is unique compared to most.

However that is the only positive thing I can say really, the male models look like they in college and about to become NFL players, I assume there meant to be in high school?

my biggest annoyance in your VN's is the lack of images, you have so much text in your VN's but no images to go with the text. People like to see and read what happens, most of the time you stuck on 1 image for ages or that same sofa or another image with no models. The image doesn't always match what you read and that put a lot of people off.

Also, I don't understand why you don't just put all parts in one Ren'py file, you got parts 1-6 and part 7 and 8 separate. it's very odd.

I think there is potential here but sadly, lack of images really ruins it. I also would hope that eventually, the MC gets some sort of revenge on them all, a story has to end at some point and most will want a positive ending of revenge (I believe).

Personally I preferred the metrologist one, it was the first one I played and finally, instead of given you a 2 out of 5 rating, I decided to post this instead.

2.50 star(s) 25 Votes