2.50 star(s) 25 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
The Dev needs to put Ntr optional and concentrate more on MC... Otherwise no future for this game.
This is the devs bread and butter, he creates niche stories. Mother falls for the MC's bully and who ridicules you it is beta male cuck stuff. He has made a lot of these types of games.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Why was Bully banned?
Short answer it breached the ToS for F95 Zone

Long answer (This is what I read on the reparations page as I have never played either game as it isn't my thing)

The New Black World Order in the game decided to cut out a white fetus from a woman and displayed it as a trophy in their gang lair. pretty graphic and sick stuff and obviously upset a lot of people.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The New Black World Order in the game decided to cut out a white fetus from a woman and displayed it as a trophy in their gang lair. pretty graphic and sick stuff and obviously upset a lot of people.
What...the actual fuck?

Intruiging..but highly disturbing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Dev needs to put Ntr optional and concentrate more on MC... Otherwise no future for this game.
The whole purpose to it is being an NTR game.

It's only for NTR lovers. If you aren't into NTR, it's not for you. It's never going to be optional.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Last update has only chapter 9! What about the others???? I will make a search here, just for if they are still alive

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great to see that this novel is still in development
Thanks to kirsESS

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 25 Votes