2.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Sulle

Jan 10, 2020
This novel to make an exceptional NTR, the DEV should provide: machine guns, bazookas, grenades, rocket launchers, and others .... Everything at the disposal of the MC, in order to detonate this quarterback and all the harlots he gave him ... Even if the MC becomes the most hunted man in the country ... and he has his honor won ... :mad::devilish::devilish::devilish:

just to unwind .... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

thesecondarytunnel

Jun 1, 2018
This novel to make an exceptional NTR, the DEV should provide: machine guns, bazookas, grenades, rocket launchers, and others .... Everything at the disposal of the MC, in order to detonate this quarterback and all the harlots he gave him ... Even if the MC becomes the most hunted man in the country ... and he has his honor won ... :mad::devilish::devilish::devilish:

just to unwind .... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
if he needs all that weapons, he truly is a cuck. Crowbar or axe works best ^^

Reactions: SenPC

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
They are all in one.

Seriously?

If there are no other downloads then they are all included in the same 1.

Chapters are short as fuck and only have a few images, that's it, that's the lot.
the file contains only CH9 you need to add it.

I have all previous chapters downloaded about in december 2019 and they are about 1GB in total.

so now you can download only the CH9 here

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He forgot the part where the dead baby gets flushed down the toilet, or so I've heard. Quality stuff.
The baby got put on display after it was cut out of the mother and murdered.

It was in one of those specimen jars.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Chapter 1-6 were released in one .exe file, CH 7,8 and 9 are all indiviual .exes.

CH 1-8 . Just a heads up the archive is made by me so its not an official archive.

Last edited:
May 9, 2017
Hello All,
From what I've seen thus far. Its a heavy NTR and humiliation. Sometimes it's nice.
I do favor classic harem or that the MC having a girl for himself.

Having said that, I'm not going to open Pandora's box. Each one have a different taste.

Can someone explain more about the Gore issue (I haven't seen that in the game). What is the issue of the fetus?

Beyond that, for those who love Babysitter (I would nuke Mr. Silver before he will put his dirty hands of Jess).

For the MC in Hosting the Quarterback, Just nuke all the bullies to oblivion!

starcreater

Jan 16, 2019
well i'd jumped into chapter 9 earlier today when i thought it was the full game so the build up and anticipation are ruined a bit for the rest of the chapters. feel like i've been cucked out of a good cuck game

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hello All,
From what I've seen thus far. Its a heavy NTR and humiliation. Sometimes it's nice.
I do favor classic harem or that the MC having a girl for himself.

Having said that, I'm not going to open Pandora's box. Each one have a different taste.

Can someone explain more about the Gore issue (I haven't seen that in the game). What is the issue of the fetus?

Beyond that, for those who love Babysitter (I would nuke Mr. Silver before he will put his dirty hands of Jess).

For the MC in Hosting the Quarterback, Just nuke all the bullies to oblivion!
It is a conversation about another game called Bully that was banned from this forum, that was mentioned earlier

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
still waiting for a gangbang update where the whole team fucks the MC's mother and sister in his house, also...the couch in the house doesn't fit with the rest it's horrendous, this game sucks now that i've seen it! ohhhh! the HUMANITY!!!!!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
still waiting for a gangbang update where the whole team fucks the MC's mother and sister in his house, also...the couch in the house doesn't fit with the rest it's horrendous, this game sucks now that i've seen it! ohhhh! the HUMANITY!!!!!
I think we need a special unslightly-couch tag to warn anyone who might be triggered by that sort of perversity.

On a more serious note, I wish someone would do the NTR thing properly for a change. All NTR games seem to be either crap or get abandoned. I suppose the topic is just too devisive to attract a quality dev.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I think we need a special unslightly-couch tag to warn anyone who might be triggered by that sort of perversity.

On a more serious note, I wish someone would do the NTR thing properly for a change. All NTR games seem to be either crap or get abandoned. I suppose the topic is just too devisive to attract a quality dev.
I think the bigger problem is that most devs don't know what NTR is, they throw together something and call it NTR, however they do not actually build the story to invoke the jealousy required for it to be true ntr.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Reactions: BaasB
2.50 star(s) 25 Votes