Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
IT looks Great i think your mechanics have great potantial.
I can realy see thuis develop in a great sim maybe add a selection of girls based on charater specs,age,musculine,work,
What are you plans for future verslons?
Thank you! There are plans to add many different characters. I'll need to make a post/update the landing page for Patreon to include more detailed plans!

I was fooling around with the HD App Maker. Is there a way to have one conversation you finish trigger another one to appear? Like similar to how you triggered Rebecca's 2nd conversation.

I would like it to flow something like this:
Click on the App I made called MessengerPro
the player sees: Conversation 1 with Emily
after they play thru it then when they click on MessengerPro again they see that first conversation as well as:
Conversation 1 with Natalie
and after that one when they click on MessengerPro they see those previous ones plus:
Conversation 2 with Emily
Rebecca's 2nd conversation was hard-coded in and this feature is not available yet unfortunately, but I've added it to do list for the HD App Maker. I need to consider how to best make this possible! Please bare with me though as I am working on gameplay content as well as the HD App Maker :)

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
That's fine, thanks for the answer!

I guess for now you could transition with something like:

^The day after you spoke to Emily, her friend Natalie seems to have gotten your number somehow.

It'll still be 1 long conversation, but with little narrative boxes popping up from time to time it would probably feel ok.

Reactions: Nightdrop

yoloman12

Oct 8, 2017
For rebbeca i would advise Counters because its not a precoded (hardcoded)time but more based on progress it maybey cost Some more time for you to code but if you can somehow program this in your app maker you would have a great engine for ...(indiedevs)kuch kuch...for your game i realy can see this sim explode cause of your premade editor(y)(y)(y):cool:

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
That's fine, thanks for the answer!

I guess for now you could transition with something like:

^The day after you spoke to Emily, her friend Natalie seems to have gotten your number somehow.

It'll still be 1 long conversation, but with little narrative boxes popping up from time to time it would probably feel ok.
I’ve come up with an idea. The new version already has “if statements” implemented, so I may be able to get them working for choices too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s a bit tricky and may be better off written in as a Setting Option on a node instead, but I’lll have a look into it down the line.

For now your idea will work using popup messages, and it could be adjusted later once I roll out updates :)

For rebbeca i would advise Counters because its not a precoded (hardcoded)time but more based on progress it maybey cost Some more time for you to code but if you can somehow program this in your app maker you would have a great engine for ...(indiedevs)kuch kuch...for your game i realy can see this sim explode cause of your premade editor(y)(y)(y):cool:
Thanks! So:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Nightdrop
Any news here after 2 months?
Hi, sure! I'd love to give good news but I can't just yet. I am working on this game and haven't given up, it's just slow right now. I've planned and written out the next round of dialogue and how I'll handle updates moving forward. The main constraint I have is time and also lack of a good computer. I've considered rendering services like the one f95 has but I still need to be able to pose the scenes etc. Even though I've invested in a new computer, I am now waiting alongside plenty of others due to the 30 series graphics shortage. I'm considering cancelling and finding a different store but it seems nobody has stock anyway :/

Anyway in regards to the game itself, plans are to gradually add more conversations, pathways and more women (rather than focusing on huge dialogues with one I figure it's better to be able to chat with many). The expectation I have on myself is to add as a minimum a few hundred women across a variety of apps. Some you'll chat with right away, some you'll need to unlock. There is a need for a modding community too, but if that never happens I'll probably make some mods myself (when I say mods, I mean additional apps that you can install into the game after you create them with the editor tool I've provided).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It would be nice when you can save it and a gallery so you as player are more interest to prove out new routes and get a little reward for it. ;)

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
It would be nice when you can save it and a gallery so you as player are more interest to prove out new routes and get a little reward for it. ;)
Thanks for the feedback. I've noted your idea down for a future releases :)

sylsk

May 13, 2020
This game needs a female domination tag. Is Rebecca going to be a NTR route? Renders are good, but the meat of the game should be the dialogue.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
This game needs a female domination tag. Is Rebecca going to be a NTR route? Renders are good, but the meat of the game should be the dialogue.
Thanks for the suggestion - I can tell you that for the next few releases at least, dialogue and coding will be the bulk of work on this.

I'm not sure how to add tags - if someone could point me in the right direction I'll see what else is applicable and add them.

Reactions: sylsk

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hi! First of all I love the concept of the game, also it's better to make a fool of myself on the fake dating apps than in the real ones :ROFLMAO:

Got two questions though (apologies if you already answer it):
- When the "TRY AGAIN CONVO" buttons appear at the end of a messaging session, is it because I screwed up and could have gotten a better outcome with other choices?
- How do I know if I have seen all the pictures which are available? I mean, I assume that for now sexting and dirty pics are the endgame, and you reach it if you play your cards right, but I appears to be getting neither (just dates in the future). Is this intended or am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
This could be insanely popular as it can have so many routes. The fan editing should be priority number one as it's fundamentally an interesting new engine. You could just add a mother as a character and your patreon would blow up.

Reactions: yoloman12

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hi! First of all I love the concept of the game, also it's better to make a fool of myself on the fake dating apps than in the real ones :ROFLMAO:

Got two questions though (apologies if you already answer it):
- When the "TRY AGAIN CONVO" buttons appear at the end of a messaging session, is it because I screwed up and could have gotten a better outcome with other choices?
- How do I know if I have seen all the pictures which are available? I mean, I assume that for now sexting and dirty pics are the endgame, and you reach it if you play your cards right, but I appears to be getting neither (just dates in the future). Is this intended or am I missing anything?

Thanks!
Try Again just lets you replay the convo, I mostly placed them at "Temporary Endings" until routes are finished but they should also be at endings also (there are no endings yet except for ones where you messed up).

I'll be working on a feature for this. There are some sexy pics included. Try Waiting for reply with Rebecca to get a pussy shot . The focus will be on text content and sexy pics of the girls alone. More than likely you'll see some sort of "prologue" for endings.

Having said all that, maybe someone else will jump in and add their own app to the game. I've made it the way I did so that it's highly expandable

This could be insanely popular as it can have so many routes. The fan editing should be priority number one as it's fundamentally an interesting new engine. You could just add a mother as a character and your patreon would blow up.
When you say "fan editing" do you mean content written by others? I hope there will be more interest once more third-party apps are written for the game. Right now anyone can jump in and make an app and post it up as a new game (or mod?).

P.S mom-alert! I added Rebecca's mom (Jodi) but she has no convo yet. She should be a fun character to write in!

Last edited:
Reactions: Loyo

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Anyway in regards to the game itself, plans are to gradually add more conversations, pathways and more women (rather than focusing on huge dialogues with one I figure it's better to be able to chat with many).
I definitely wouldn't advise to go that way. It'll take a tremendous amount of time, increasing exponentially: 1 new round of dialogue per girl = 100 new rounds if you have 100 girls... That'd have been 100 new rounds for 1 girl, or 20 for 5 girls. And considering all the different branches that will likely be available, it'll be such a massive endeavour, it'd be a few years before the first girl is finished. That's why my advice would be to focus on a core group of girls for now, flesh them out, develop them fully, give players a taste of what to expect with new characters.

Another pivotal point to consider is one you brought yourself: modding. The community can (and will) add their own girls, so quantity won't be an issue. But to do so in an enjoyable way for players to read, they need full templates to guide them to take care of the quality part. For instance, how will real-world encounters be managed (if at all)? What about cheating? What about trying to open up a girl to welcoming a new girl in the relationship (e.g. accepting Rebecca back while dating Isabel, then convincing Rebecca to welcome Isabel, and Isabel to accept it)? Can the girls interact with one another? Will there be group chats then? Etc etc... So many unknowns that would require your input to give a solid base. Not to mention if there are interactions between girls, the more girls there are, the more interactions you'll need to code and write.

Lastly, with so many girls to write dialogues for, they won't feel special anymore. They'll all be one among many, and if the player is chatting up dozens of them, it'll break the immersion as they'd all be waiting for a reply while you're busy with one. It'll also burn the player out with so many choices... and burn you out with no end in sight.

Hope you'll at least consider. Good luck nonetheless!

carlyle

May 19, 2020
i like this game very much...
because it goes on various route that users can`t anticipate
so i love this game and look forward to this in a long time..
to nightdrop, every time i cheer and believe you.
bye

ps. i love rebecca`s NTR route and eagerly want NTR scene..♥

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I definitely wouldn't advise to go that way. It'll take a tremendous amount of time, increasing exponentially: 1 new round of dialogue per girl = 100 new rounds if you have 100 girls... That'd have been 100 new rounds for 1 girl, or 20 for 5 girls. And considering all the different branches that will likely be available, it'll be such a massive endeavour, it'd be a few years before the first girl is finished. That's why my advice would be to focus on a core group of girls for now, flesh them out, develop them fully, give players a taste of what to expect with new characters.

Another pivotal point to consider is one you brought yourself: modding. The community can (and will) add their own girls, so quantity won't be an issue. But to do so in an enjoyable way for players to read, they need full templates to guide them to take care of the quality part. For instance, how will real-world encounters be managed (if at all)? What about cheating? What about trying to open up a girl to welcoming a new girl in the relationship (e.g. accepting Rebecca back while dating Isabel, then convincing Rebecca to welcome Isabel, and Isabel to accept it)? Can the girls interact with one another? Will there be group chats then? Etc etc... So many unknowns that would require your input to give a solid base. Not to mention if there are interactions between girls, the more girls there are, the more interactions you'll need to code and write.

Lastly, with so many girls to write dialogues for, they won't feel special anymore. They'll all be one among many, and if the player is chatting up dozens of them, it'll break the immersion as they'd all be waiting for a reply while you're busy with one. It'll also burn the player out with so many choices... and burn you out with no end in sight.

Hope you'll at least consider. Good luck nonetheless!
Thank you. You make a lot of good points. I do want the game to have lots of characters but you're right in that it is a huge endeavour and might compromise my ability to get the original women's routes fleshed out fully. In my mind I've limited each girl to different general outcomes/endings and this will help a little. For now I'll add what I feel is manageable, but would likely only want to manage a few women at a time (as in, I have 5 being worked on - if I complete all routes for 2 of them, I'll add 2 more women).

This game would never be "completed" as can be grow infinitely. It's kind of growing into what I feel might be more of a virtual mobile phone game with more than just the dating aspect - we'll see... if Patrons vote (I have to get around to putting up some polls) on certain types of content I'll focus on that and hopefully shit gets done, if not I'll need to reach out for help in the community (and that's something I'm already considering to bring more content quicker).

i like this game very much...
because it goes on various route that users can`t anticipate
so i love this game and look forward to this in a long time..
to nightdrop, every time i cheer and believe you.
bye

ps. i love rebecca`s NTR route and eagerly want NTR scene..♥
Definitely a possibility but can't make any promises just yet - there's so much to do with this project o_O

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Indeed. It's quite a dissatisfier if you'd have to restart playing the game, every time you start the game. Especially if there are gonna be many more routes, in the future. Maybe even implement the option to save at certain points, so you can "roll back" and undo "bad" choices.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is this Katy going to be implemented, too? You know, Isabel's friend? Besides, I love the future addition of Jodi, Rebecca's mum. Oh, and last but not least, will it all be just chatting or will there be an option in the game to actually meet? That would top it off, in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes