DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
This would require lots of images I'm sure. I do like the idea but it sounds more difficult for me to develop. I've made some notes about your idea but can't say I'm likely to use it, at least not in these early days. I do like the idea of having a social media app of sorts that affects storylines, but it might be a little more complex than I'm ready to handle just yet.
Hi, thanks for considering my ideas.
I'm thinking of them narratively rather than a programming standpoint, so I appreciate they may be a bit complex to implement. I don't expect you to actually use anything I suggest I'm just trying to bounce ideas based on how I'd like this game to continue.
I'm loving the game so far, so please take that I'm even suggesting things as the most positive feedback and please keep up the good work.

Reactions: Nightdrop

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hi, thanks for considering my ideas.
I'm thinking of them narratively rather than a programming standpoint, so I appreciate they may be a bit complex to implement. I don't expect you to actually use anything I suggest I'm just trying to bounce ideas based on how I'd like this game to continue.
I'm loving the game so far, so please take that I'm even suggesting things as the most positive feedback and please keep up the good work.
Absolutely and thank you, I love knowing the game is enjoyed and can't wait to see it grow

Reactions: DroopyLoving

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Absolutely and thank you, I love knowing the game is enjoyed and can't wait to see it grow
Heya,

I have a question :
Rebecca did really had sex with another man in the short time you weren't with her, like a mega-slut, or she was just " testing " you about your fetish and will say in the next update : " You know, about your strange ntr beta-cuck fetish before, I was lying, I don't have a pic with a guy who fucked me in the last 5 hours we weren't together and I thing you're super weird and maybe it's not a good idea to be together again " ?

Normally, I would be like " it's that sitthy NTR and all " and drop the game, but she didn't show the photo (or maybe not in this update yet), she just say she asked the guy but... nothing after that. So maybe she is stuck and thinking how to break up with you again because you're a weirdo.
BUT, when you call her a slut she becomes angry and she doesn't say " meh I was testing you too, I just slept alone in my bed for the five previous hour, you shit, fuck you ! " , she just said " fuck you " with/without some other words before, and , it's the end. So... maybe she is really a mega-slut.

What is it, dev ? It was a misunderstanding ? Or she just can go to hell ?

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Heya,

I have a question :
Rebecca did really had sex with another man in the short time you weren't with her, like a mega-slut, or she was just " testing " you about your fetish and will say in the next update : " You know, about your strange ntr beta-cuck fetish before, I was lying, I don't have a pic with a guy who fucked me in the last 5 hours we weren't together and I thing you're super weird and maybe it's not a good idea to be together again " ?

Normally, I would be like " it's that sitthy NTR and all " and drop the game, but she didn't show the photo (or maybe not in this update yet), she just say she asked the guy but... nothing after that. So maybe she is stuck and thinking how to break up with you again because you're a weirdo.
BUT, when you call her a slut she becomes angry and she doesn't say " meh I was testing you too, I just slept alone in my bed for the five previous hour, you shit, fuck you ! " , she just said " fuck you " with/without some other words before, and , it's the end. So... maybe she is really a mega-slut.

What is it, dev ? It was a misunderstanding ? Or she just can go to hell ?
I'd prefer to keep some mystery about her so I won't say she has or hasn't cheated on the MC yet. What I can say is that Rebecca's fetish is cheating and she will very likely cheat on the MC (if she hasn't already ). I'm working on expanding character's stories out with the stories app for the next release. There is a rather mild NTR scene in there from what I have written for her so far.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I'd prefer to keep some mystery about her so I won't say she has or hasn't cheated on the MC yet. What I can say is that Rebecca's fetish is cheating and she will very likely cheat on the MC (if she hasn't already ). I'm working on expanding character's stories out with the stories app for the next release. There is a rather mild NTR scene in there from what I have written for her so far.
Heya,

Thank you for your answer

Don't forget to add the " NTR " tag then in the OP.

Good luck with your game.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
English only or dual translation, you know this.
English only, for everything created by me. 3rd party mods/apps etc could be non-english :)

Heya,

Thank you for your answer

Don't forget to add the " NTR " tag then in the OP.

Good luck with your game.
Thank you! I actually don't know how to add tags - I assume editing the first post won't update the tags for search purposes?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Thank you! I actually don't know how to add tags - I assume editing the first post won't update the tags for search purposes?
I really don't know, sorry.
You can ask a moderator, or maybe you can edit the tags when you edit the OP.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
English only, for everything created by me. 3rd party mods/apps etc could be non-english :)
Oh, that wasn't for you. There was a poster that made a comment in a different language, despite having followed the posting rules before. They then apparently deleted their comment.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I really don't know, sorry.
You can ask a moderator, or maybe you can edit the tags when you edit the OP.
I noticed a little edit (pencil?) button next to tags, and that allowed me to add a few new ones! Thanks

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hey, for anyone reading this who has played my game - could you send me a DM with your thoughts on making it better? Seeking feedback is an important step for me, as I want to make the game as good as I'm able to. Thank you for your time!

Reactions: Naidrang

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I noticed a little edit (pencil?) button next to tags, and that allowed me to add a few new ones! Thanks
You're welcome.

Hey, for anyone reading this who has played my game - could you send me a DM with your thoughts on making it better? Seeking feedback is an important step for me, as I want to make the game as good as I'm able to. Thank you for your time!
When I played it, I thought there was too much choices in it. And when you fail and you have to start over, you don't always remember what choices you made previously.
"Maybe" it would be better if you let a little bit of conversation go on and then put in a choice.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
How does the NTR looks like in the game?
The NTR comes in with Rebecca's storyline (your girlfriend). Again, not a lot there yet. I am fleshing out the initial stories now after having done the initial messages (chat convos).

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
You're welcome.

When I played it, I thought there was too much choices in it. And when you fail and you have to start over, you don't always remember what choices you made previously.
"Maybe" it would be better if you let a little bit of conversation go on and then put in a choice.
Thanks, what I'm getting from this is I'll try adding a feature to highlight choices that have already been made and to try writing more before each choice appears :)

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Very glad I tried out this game. All of the girls are hot and it's a big bonus there's NTR. Will there be any 'clueless cheating' routes for some of the girls?

Or perhaps stealing someone's girl?

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Very glad I tried out this game. All of the girls are hot and it's a big bonus there's NTR. Will there be any 'clueless cheating' routes for some of the girls?

Or perhaps stealing someone's girl?
I'm glad you like the game! I have yet to work out every story so I can't really answer that just yet. Each girl should have a few routes though. When the main girls are done, I'll just add more, so they could have routes like you're asking for if these main girls don't yet :)

Reactions: Spookyman6969
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes