Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I'm glad you like the game! I have yet to work out every story so I can't really answer that just yet. Each girl should have a few routes though. When the main girls are done, I'll just add more, so they could have routes like you're asking for if these main girls don't yet :)
That's great to hear, I'd be happy to see how the next update goes and support it from then on if it turns out just as good as this one! I sadly doubt we'll be seeing any big goal you had set on Patreon any time soon.

Reactions: Nightdrop

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
That's great to hear, I'd be happy to see how the next update goes and support it from then on if it turns out just as good as this one! I sadly doubt we'll be seeing any big goal you had set on Patreon any time soon.
I'm thankful for all the support I can get, so thanks for considering supporting. I will stick to the project roadmap, but I hope some additional content gets released too - e.g. third-party apps/mods via the hd app maker :)

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Not much to update just yet. Plans are there should be a few different Rebecca-Routes that are pretty much femdom/cuck, but I can't go into detail as these are early concepts for now :)
Niiiice I think the early dialogue was perfect, cant wait for the next scenes

Reactions: Nightdrop

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Niiiice I think the early dialogue was perfect, cant wait for the next scenes
Thank you :) I can't wait to release more also!

Interesting game....i like the concept so much!!!! Good job dev!!!!!! Update news???
Thank you ~ the next update is coming. I'm writing a story (or stories? :p) for the next release as I write this :)

sylsk

May 13, 2020
I just checked out your 0.4.0 release and there's just too little content to justify giving you 10$/month. I expected continuation of messaging with the girls released with 0.3.0 but instead there's new "apps" with stories that just aren't appealing. There just isn't enough content. Your release tempo is very, very slow. I was on the fence about supporting you, but after what I've seen, I must say I'm very dissappointed.

Reactions: Lara and Ray2121

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Love it to!
Thank you! :D

I just checked out your 0.4.0 release and there's just too little content to justify giving you 10$/month. I expected continuation of messaging with the girls released with 0.3.0 but instead there's new "apps" with stories that just aren't appealing. There just isn't enough content. Your release tempo is very, very slow. I was on the fence about supporting you, but after what I've seen, I must say I'm very dissappointed.
Hey, I understand and that's totally fine. I'm working on improving my release times as I know they've been slow. I've had some private feedback about the stories (positive) and now some negative here. Honestly, I might make some revisions to the way "meeting up" with girls is handled, but need some feedback/ideas on that for sure; it's a bit tricky to handle with a game like this one.

I am not giving up on this game - I want to make that clear; unfortunately my day job (that I'm seriously wanting to quit but can't) has been taking its toll on me. I know... no excuses; I will push forward and keep trying. I appreciate everyone who supports me with feedback or otherwise, it all helps. Thanks for being honest Sylsk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Inkedfull-roadmap_LI.jpg

If I understand the roadmap correctly, the progress is about ~10% after 6 months of waiting?

Alluantu

Sep 15, 2020
God I love this game so much I wish it could be updated faster because its such a great idea.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 1434914

If I understand the roadmap correctly, the progress is about ~10% after 6 months of waiting?
It seems so, but different sections of work will take different amounts of time. I want the project to be a little more fluid, so I'm considering a revised roadmap - e.g. I need to work on coding updates not just stories all at once. This has already happened where I've found an issue when writing up a story I've added to the next version, so now I find myself coding the app maker with fixes/improvements. Perhaps as part of a simplified roadmap I can add some estimated percentages.

God I love this game so much I wish it could be updated faster because its such a great idea.
Makes me happy to see it's being enjoyed so thanks for the comment! The next update has some graphics improvements, and currently contemplating how to improve the stories aspect while also updating the app maker tool.

Honestly, my focus isn't just on the Hot Dating game but also the app maker, as I want to see other games get made too. As it stands the app maker needs a lot of improvements before I can imagine creators will give it a chance, so I am working on that too when I can.

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Interesting game.... Loved the concept so much!!!! Good job dev!!!!!!

Your vision is Great about the game. Don't lose hopes with small donations on patreon. The idea is so unique that once it comes in light. There will be lots of members on your patreon to support your game.

Great idea about the HD app maker tool for other creaters. Other fans of the game will eventually help you through this for expanding the game. You can contact with the other modders available here. Explain the concept to them. Once they like it, all is set. Mention other modders here with @ tag in the thread ask them if they can do it.

Just keep it up. There's bright future ahead. This is really unique.

Last edited:

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Interesting game.... Loved the concept so much!!!! Good job dev!!!!!!

Your vision is Great about the game. The game will eventually become favourite of most of the players here. Don't lose hopes with small donations on patreon it doesn't matter much for now. The idea is so unique that once it comes in light. There will be literally explosion of members on your patreon

Great idea about the HD app maker tool for other creaters. Other fans of the game will eventually help you through this for expanding the game. You can contact with the other modders available here. Explain the concept to them. Once they like it, all is set. Mention other modders here with @ tag in the thread ask them if they can do it.

Just keep it up. There's bright future ahead. This is really unique.
Hey~ thanks so much for the feedback. I will continue to work on this regardless of Patron numbers and I'm glad you can see a bright future for the game/app maker; I do too! I have yet to reach out to other devs, but it will come to that stage. Before I do that however, I want to improve the app maker so that making games is a little easier :)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes