Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Just wanted to drop by and say I had a minor surgery yesterday but all went well. I'm a bit fuzzy with the meds I'm on but I hope to write some more content at least since I have about a week off work :) thanks for the patience everyone and I appreciate your continued support and feedback on the game!
Take care of yourself.

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Here's my Ren'py Port for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the Ren'py port created for the game Hot Dating : original creator - "Nightdrop".

His Patreon page

So if you liked the game you can support the original creator - "Nightdrop" on his patreon page also remember the name "NG Creative"

Hope you like it. :)
Leave a like "(y) " if you enjoyed my work.
Yup, I'm here again with an update for the mod/port. Was working on it from the first release, but in the mid time got busy with my normal life & other stuff going on, and left the development in halfway. The main work for the update of port/mod is completed, and now the polishing, adding extras etc., stuff is remaining. Will share once done.

NG Creative :),

Edit :
Final testing is almost done. Some tweaking and bug fixing is going on. Old saves might not work.

Builds are ready, but don't know what's happening with my upload speed, the files are not uploading fast. Near about 10kb/s. So will keep trying at regular intervals and will let you know once it gets uploaded.

Uploaded!!

Last edited:

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Ren'py Mod updated with the newer version. Here's the link.
Mod thread link

v2.0
  • Isabel path completely ported by original v0.3.0
  • Extras app added. Some bonus renders.
  • Known bugs fixed
  • Coding improved
  • Some variables changed. Old saves might not work
Hope you like it. :)
Leave a like "(y) " if you enjoy my work.

NG Creative :)

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
how does the ntr look in this game?
Not really sure how to describe this, but keep in mind it's still pretty early stages. Follow Rebecca's path for NTR mainly.

news about update?
Working on it :) sorry for delays. I decided to add more things before next release and still pretty busy with regular work.

how to get to NTR part ?
Try Rebecca's route for the NTR that's there so far :)

Reactions: munnlait

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
Not really sure how to describe this, but keep in mind it's still pretty early stages. Follow Rebecca's path for NTR mainly.

Working on it :) sorry for delays. I decided to add more things before next release and still pretty busy with regular work.

Try Rebecca's route for the NTR that's there so far :)
Couldn't find any pictures on that path. Are those planned for later stages? Also will any other girls feature NTR in the future?

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Couldn't find any pictures on that path. Are those planned for later stages? Also will any other girls feature NTR in the future?
Yes, pictures are actually low priority right now however. I need to flesh out story content and there are some necessary changes coming to the app maker and game engine. Of course, ntr will be included beyond Rebecca, or at least that's my intention :)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I think it's too early to do it just for the patreons. There is not enough content to support the game. (IMO)

Reactions: Nightdrop

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
It's been 9 months, will there be a new update?
Yes there will be, just a lot slower than I had hoped getting the next version done. I've had a lot going on in my personal life with surgery, family problems and lack of support at work with my hours being increased. Of course I don't want to make excuses - I have big hopes for my game and will see it through. I can only thank everyone for their patience!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes