LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Ummm yep, NTR is avoidable but it might not always be obvious :unsure:
It would sound like a challenge if it weren't for a bunch of dislikes from weird people.
Well, I have another question. Is this a 3 letter oriented game?
Just by the reaction of strange people, it looks like I encroached on their territory :ROFLMAO:.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
The game starts with your girlfriend telling you she wants to break up because she can't do a long distance relationship. You then hop on a dating app. Later, she texts that she wants to get back together and successfully clearing that text chain unlocks a "story" which is set in the past when you were helping her to move. If you pick the wrong choices, you get an "NTR end" where it tells you that you broke up and never heard from her again.

That's all I was able to find (although I haven't played through everything).

It would sound like a challenge if it weren't for a bunch of dislikes from weird people.
Well, I have another question. Is this a 3 letter oriented game?
Just by the reaction of strange people, it looks like I encroached on their territory :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Nightdrop

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The game starts with your girlfriend telling you she wants to break up because she can't do a long distance relationship. You then hop on a dating app. Later, she texts that she wants to get back together and successfully clearing that text chain unlocks a "story" which is set in the past when you were helping her to move. If you pick the wrong choices, you get an "NTR end" where it tells you that you broke up and never heard from her again.

That's all I was able to find (although I haven't played through everything).
This is the most informative answer I have received in this thread. Thanks :) .

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
For those who have been following previous releases and are wondering what's been added, have a look at the changelog - I try my best to note down all the changes/updates including what content's been added.

Also I'd like to point out that a majority of the development time spent on this game has been split between the engine + the game, since compared with other games, I have to do both :cry:. However this will make for a unique experience - I can only ask for your continued patience as I learn and create.

To those wanting to avoid certain content and those asking for certain content: I am taking it all down in my notes ;)

Thanks for all the feedback - it helps me figure out how to improve the game/engine!

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Really intersting game and have a lot of potential. I know (bull.one) is doing same thing with you and you give authors a more easy way to write.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I hadn't heard of bull.one until now. I had a quick look and I like what they've done; it's nice to see a similar game actually as there aren't too many in the style of texting-based games!

The main difference I can see is that this project has an offline tool to write content with, while theirs will be online (when it's ready). I think CGM will have more features and be less restrictive (long term) as well actually since it supports images, variables and other types of apps (gradually).

I know progress has been slow on mine, I hope this will change. Either way I won't stop working on it :)

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
The game is developing really well. sexting looks good ntr content gona be good well done. also texting simulator things are so hot and These kinds of games don't come out very often. I'm waiting impatiently next up updates Welldone!:sneaky: (Rebecca cheating/ntr content is the best ! :devilish:)

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I like the game style but there needs to be like a walkthrough or something because just randomly picking different options to see if I've unlocked every picture is tiresome.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Any NTR update on your to-do list?
Yes :)

I like the game style but there needs to be like a walkthrough or something because just randomly picking different options to see if I've unlocked every picture is tiresome.
Thanks for the feedback. I have some ideas in mind to help ease this issue. One will be the save feature, another I am considering is something like making already-chosen options appear in a different color/highlighted. Other than this I might be able to include a sort of guide app, but I only want to do this if it can be automated (because manually writing guides will reduce time spent on making content/other features).

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes