Vixon

Apr 23, 2021
hey um sorry but i'm not really good with pc so i don't understand how to install the game after exctract it, i read the instruction but still i don't understand, can you help me by giving more detailed or easy instruction?

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
hey um sorry but i'm not really good with pc so i don't understand how to install the game after exctract it, i read the instruction but still i don't understand, can you help me by giving more detailed or easy instruction?
Just run the hot dating html file from the extracted folder or double click to open the file.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
NG Creative is correct. You may also play the game at

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Here's my Ren'py Port for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the Ren'py port created for the game Hot Dating : original creator - "Nightdrop".

His Patreon page

So if you liked the game you can support the original creator - "Nightdrop" on his patreon page also remember the name "NG Creative"

Hope you like it. :)
Leave a like "(y) " if you enjoyed my work.

Last edited:

Vixon

Apr 23, 2021
That's odd. Javascript is required but not flashplayer. Was javascript disabled by any chance?
ah i'm not aware of that, i haven't been checking bout it, since i got my pc back like not too long ago from service and i don't open it often, gonna check it later

Vixon

Apr 23, 2021
This is the Ren'py port created for the game Hot Dating : original creator - "Nightdrop".

His Patreon page

So if you liked the game you can support the original creator - "Nightdrop" on his patreon page also remember the name "NG Creative"

wow! its amazing! it's lacking yeah but the effort you put are deserve, and it can develop a lot too!

i play on andro btw, and its fun to have game like this to be played portable, and i also like this kind of dating app chat game lol but this type of game is just not too much, but maybe you have some recommendation? since i think you like this type of game too by your past comment XD

the thing is some of the part where you have many choice text box is full to the top that make you can't see the Rebecca chat, tho is not really matter since in this ren'py you can just back to see other option reaction but it just mean you can consider of develop that part since naturally you want to see what her chat is.

and about the game.. i don't know if this is supposed to be like this in this current version but i just keep getting temporary ending in every choice.. i think its supposed like this? and the html version 0.3.0 i also already play that but it really just chat and not that much i think? im afraid i Miss something but if the thing is really the version only have that then i guess imma just wait.

good luck on developing that ren'py version btw!

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
wow! its amazing! it's lacking yeah but the effort you put are deserve, and it can develop a lot too!

i play on andro btw, and its fun to have game like this to be played portable, and i also like this kind of dating app chat game lol but this type of game is just not too much, but maybe you have some recommendation? since i think you like this type of game too by your past comment XD

the thing is some of the part where you have many choice text box is full to the top that make you can't see the Rebecca chat, tho is not really matter since in this ren'py you can just back to see other option reaction but it just mean you can consider of develop that part since naturally you want to see what her chat is.

and about the game.. i don't know if this is supposed to be like this in this current version but i just keep getting temporary ending in every choice.. i think its supposed like this? and the html version 0.3.0 i also already play that but it really just chat and not that much i think? im afraid i Miss something but if the thing is really the version only have that then i guess imma just wait.

good luck on developing that ren'py version btw!
Yeah!! Thanks.
Actually the public v3.0 have the same content you got. In Original you can chat with 4 girls by now and in my Ren'py port chatting is completed for 1 girl only.

Nightdrop is planning to get the girls on dates and something like that in the original in the next version.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018

His Patreon page

I have to say I'm impressed that you were able to port the game (and so quickly too) to Ren'py. I played through Rebecca's dialogue (just to test it out) and it works quite well. Please feel free to continue with your port of the game for those who would prefer playing in Ren'py. Any plans to make alternate chat/story content in your version?

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
I have to say I'm impressed that you were able to port the game (and so quickly too) to Ren'py. I played through Rebecca's dialogue (just to test it out) and it works quite well. Please feel free to continue with your port of the game for those who would prefer playing in Ren'py. Any plans to make alternate chat/story content in your version?
Yeah! Thanks.
Will continue to work on the port.
Currently I don't have any plans to make alternate story content for now. But will consider in future.

Feel free to link my post in OP as a port by NG Creative (Acknowledge as it was really a good amount of work)

Also you can make the above post on your patreon handle as so an so port is created by so an so creator ( You can copy paste the above post's content. Here also don't forget to acknowledge(y))

I think this will attract more people to come and play the game.

Last edited:

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Yeah! Thanks.
Will continue to work on the port.
Currently I don't have any plans to make alternate story content for now. But will consider in future.

Feel free to link my post in OP as a port by NG Creative (Acknowledge as it was really a good amount of work)

Also you can make the above post on your patreon handle as so an so port is created by so an so creator ( You can copy paste the above post's content. Here also don't forget to acknowledge(y))

I think this will attract more people to come and play the game.
I'm going to refrain from linking mods directly on the OP of this thread. If we get a lot of various mods and I'm given the OK to add them in the thread I can certainly make a list or something of them.

Will there be a repository to enjoy other ppl Creations using app maker?

Also, when will be the next public release here? (yeah, poor enough :C)
I'm considering having something on the hot dating website where games/mods can be uploaded. Also, I plan to release 0.4.0 here once I've got the next version up on Patreon.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Just wanted to drop by and say I had a minor surgery yesterday but all went well. I'm a bit fuzzy with the meds I'm on but I hope to write some more content at least since I have about a week off work :) thanks for the patience everyone and I appreciate your continued support and feedback on the game!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes